08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
General discussion regarding the very popular topic of Kratom Extracts. Again, many members new and old would appreciate your input so feel free to start a topic with your Opinions, Questions, Preferences or Experiences.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Kratom Resin Extract

Kratom Resin Extract 2 years 3 months ago #13531

• Ryano
  • Ryano's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32

• Notice: Undefined variable: config in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139
Hey,

A quick question, can you just swollow/eat resin, instead of boiling it down in water, or melting it in water.

I figured it would work the same eating it as it would melting it down, but figured I would ask

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds