Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussion regarding the very popular and NEW topic of Kratom Fusions. Fusions have gained popularity in the last few years, so if you haven't heard about this topic then jump in here to learn more from your fellow members. Once again, members new and old would appreciate your input so feel free to share.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fusions, what?

Bookmark and Share

Fusions, what? 1 year 11 months ago #7224

• KC77
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
Greetings everyone,

What's a Kratom fusion? If it's good and helps with pain control, I might get it. I just don't understand yet, and I'm trying to figure out how to measure a gram with my teaspoons, tablespoons, etc. I'm from the US, live in Texas. I'm going to be ordering something tonight, and I plan on order a small book from Amazon about Kratom.

Hey, there's a whole lot to learn at first. I just found out about this a few days ago. But I wanted to know what I'm dealing with. Lots of good, inspiring stories about it that have helped people so much. I just don't know the terms yet.

Please answer if and when you can. It is so much help. I found the user's guide to kratom, and it's very helpful. I can't remember the doctor's name now, should have written it down, but he's an expert.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnlineKratom

Fusions, what? 1 year 11 months ago #7227

• Jamal
  • Thank you received: 15
Hey there KC,

I'm not too sure about Fusions, I usually take plain leaf so I don't venture into that very much. I looked it up and the top two sites were kratomonline.com and onlinekratom.com, from what I read it looks like a mixture of different strains with some of them even having extract added into it. I would assume these would be a way more potent versions of their plain leaf counterparts but I have yet to try them, I definitely would encourage you to try it out though just to see if it works out for you, I've had mixtures before that I've made but these seem to be specific in the effects they are trying to create which is convenient for some esspecially those who are new to Kratom :-bd If you try it out post about it and let us know what you thought.
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Jamal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnlineKratom, KC77

Fusions, what? 1 year 11 months ago #7250

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 295
Hi KC, just thought I would give a little bit of advice starting out. Extracts aren't really all they are cracked up to be, I've had much better success with plain leaf than with extracts. To me they are overpriced and a waist of hard earned money, (in my experience). I'm not trying to bash on companies who sell it, I just feel like I get a more full spectrum results from plain leaf.
As for fusions, I guess try small amounts of different mixes and strains and find what works best for you.
~Jason

Fusions, what? 1 year 11 months ago #7259

• OnlineKratom
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 72
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd stop by and clarify a bit about theFUSIONS. I've heard a lot of people that feel the way that cybin_spores feels about them, but I think you should look at it from a different angle, hear me out here...

When you're purchasing Kratom, you're essentially purchasing the alkaloids. Here at OK, we've taken measures to assure that we're consistently getting high quality product. We then extract the alkaloids from that product by using a carefully selected method. From there, we mix plain leaf strains to create 90% of theFUSIONS. We then add the extract to account for the last 10%, and what you end up getting is an extremely potent Kratom blend.

So the issue here is...that theFUSIONS are too potent? My argument is that there's no such thing. The Kratom argument is that less is more, well in this case, even less is more! Although they are more expensive, it requires a significant amount less than plain leaf per usage. It's also one more thing to add to your rotation to keep yourself guessing.

I do understand that everyone is different, and I respect the opinion's of those that do not appreciate fusions. I just wanted to present the positive side of them, since we are a company that sells them :-bd

For anyone that sees this and would like a sample, I'll send them out through tomorrow if you shoot me an e-mail with your username!

-Adrian(@onlinekratom) (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: GOLDA55, KC77

Fusions, what? 1 year 11 months ago #7297

• GOLDA55
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 54
LOVE FUSIONS FROM ONLINE KRATOM, HAVE BEEN SWITCHING ON AND OFF WITH THEM FOR 3 YEARS AND THEY STILL WORK BEAUTIFULLY..THANK YOU FOR THIS UPDATE!

Fusions, what? 1 year 11 months ago #7310

• OnlineKratom
  • Vendor
You're welcome!

Thank you for the feedback :x

-Adrian(@onlinekratom.com) (L)

Fusions, what? 1 year 11 months ago #7332

• lerellen
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 235
Online Kratom has fantastic product.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnlineKratom, KC77

Fusions, what? 1 year 11 months ago #7490

• OnlineKratom
  • Vendor
Thanks Lerellen :-bd

-Adrian(@onlinekratom.com) (L)

Fusions, what? 1 year 10 months ago #7937

• KC77
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
GOLDA55 wrote:
LOVE FUSIONS FROM ONLINE KRATOM, HAVE BEEN SWITCHING ON AND OFF WITH THEM FOR 3 YEARS AND THEY STILL WORK BEAUTIFULLY..THANK YOU FOR THIS UPDATE!

I think next time that I order, I'm going to try a fusion. Not use it all the time, though. I do want to try it and am still trying to guess my happy amount to take. By "happy," I mean the best pain reliever amount.

Fusions, what? 1 year 9 months ago #9177

• Angel1
  • Fresh Boarder
I would like a sample if you are still offering! :-bd (for ok)
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Angel1. Reason: Spelling was off
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.394 seconds