Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussion regarding the very popular and NEW topic of Kratom Fusions. Fusions have gained popularity in the last few years, so if you haven't heard about this topic then jump in here to learn more from your fellow members. Once again, members new and old would appreciate your input so feel free to share.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fusions, what?

Bookmark and Share

Fusions, what? 1 year 6 months ago #12617

• zbestkratom
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
I am also wondering as to what the exact definition of a fusion kratom product is, as to knowing how I can review it and better help consumers to understand what the product is & how to choose brands & suppliers. Let me know if anyone can help on this, thanks.
Whitney Segura - Founder, Chief Marketing Officer, and Co-Owner at zBestKratom.com

"Things will come to those who wait, but only things left behind by those who hustle."
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fusions, what? 1 year 6 months ago #12628

So fusions are extracts?
Be not afraid of growing slowly, Be afraid only of standing still.

Fusions, what? 1 year 6 months ago #12632

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 296
Fusions are plain leaf blended with extract. There is a certain percentage of extract mixed with a certain percentage of plain leaf. I've never tried one because I'm a stickler for plain leaf, but I'm pretty sure I'm right as to what they are.
~Jason
The following user(s) said Thank You: levonne90@gmail.com

Fusions, what? 1 year 6 months ago #12647

• OnlineKratom
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 72
Hey all :-h

Thought I'd stop by to address the questions!

Cybin_Spores nailed it on the head. Our Fusions are carefully thought out mixtures of plain leaf strains combined with a specific extract. Our regular fusions are 10% extract and 90% plain leaf, and our Fusions Plus are 20% extract and 80% plain leaf.

I am very big on efficiency, and I personally believe that fusions are an extremely efficient way to use Kratom. When I talk to our customers, I always tell them that I would never recommend using pure extract but including 10% of it in a plain leaf mix and using less of it is a good way to switch up your routine. My personal favorite of ours is the Ganesha Fusion, it's very energizing, so much that I don't recommend it for someone new to Kratom!

I'll gladly throw some samples out for review zBest, and if you two would like them as well Cybin_Spores and Levonne I would love to see what you think of them. I'm an e-mail away ;)

-Adrian(@onlinekratom.com) (L)
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by OnlineKratom.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mystickratom

Fusions, what? 1 year 6 months ago #12663

• zbestkratom
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Ah, okay great now I finally get it. It's confusing, even to experienced enthusiasts such as myself.

A few other terms which I am not certain the exact definition of, are:
What is OPS kratom?
What is PIMP kratom?

I think there are a couple more things I have always wondered about, but I can almost guarantee that the majority of kratom enthusiasts, aren't aware of all of these terms. For this exact reason, I am in the process of writing & publishing an extensive glossary/myths/misconceptions, etc page.
Whitney Segura - Founder, Chief Marketing Officer, and Co-Owner at zBestKratom.com

"Things will come to those who wait, but only things left behind by those who hustle."

Fusions, what? 1 year 6 months ago #12665

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 296
I'm pretty sure those are just brand names. Maeng Da had been called "pimp grade" for years, but the words Maeng da don't translate to that, so it's kind of a marketing ploy. OPMS is a brand of kratom. I'm assuming they got the cleaver idea of OPMs, because it sounds like Opium. Just a guess.
~Jason
The following user(s) said Thank You: michaels, KratomKing

Fusions, what? 11 months 3 weeks ago #15422

• KratomKing
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
I haven't been able to find anything labeled "fusion"

Perhaps it was just a marketing term... ? Or are they just talking "blend" ?
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds