07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
General discussion regarding the very popular and NEW topic of Kratom Fusions. Fusions have gained popularity in the last few years, so if you haven't heard about this topic then jump in here to learn more from your fellow members. Once again, members new and old would appreciate your input so feel free to share.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Fusions, what?

Fusions, what? 11 months 2 weeks ago #33577

• Ktea
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
I am going through spinal stenosis, disc degeneration, narrowing nerve canals. Migraines, but at the same time I have anxiety and depression, and insomnia issues so I need a getup and go in the morning but not racy cuz it will give me anxiety. I've not had the chance to try the approved vendors. I've just got some red md farmer 3 from Carolina Kratom. Not truly impressed with the strain. Compared to my friend of Facebook. I really like his products one is red horn .red bing bang which I have no idea what the mix is. I just got an offer from a Maengpuri DA from Indonesia 40$ a k 3-5 days shipping which seems too good to be true. Which makes me think he's in the USA and trying to make me believe he's from Indonesia. Or just a straight rip off artist. I also tried a green md which one of them was to fast and the other ok. So what I'm looking for is someone I can trust. I know we are all different. I'm going to start a diary. I don't know about this kava. extracts, or other things. I'm very new about 3 months into this I feel some of the benefits but just want to not have to waste tones amounts of time and money. Thank you for letting me vent and can't wait for suggestions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fusions, what? 11 months 2 weeks ago #33588

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8019
It’s a plant. Unpredictable. If it were precisely predictable, it would be a pharmaceutical at the pharmacy.

There are no guarantees with the leaf.

I lectured Getspent pretty well on what kratom will NOT DO. Might save you time to read that.

There’s a lot of unpredictability in life and we are just having to be grateful for the benefits of the leaf while it’s legal.

Extracts are the road to addiction. The benefits are fewer. Good pain relief but nothing else except high tolerance from that stuff.

The diary is an awesome tool. Save ineffective powders well sealed in dark closet. You might find them to be like gold later. No idea why but it’s true.

Glad you’re here posting!
Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Laurie.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds