07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
General discussion regarding the very popular and NEW topic of Kratom Fusions. Fusions have gained popularity in the last few years, so if you haven't heard about this topic then jump in here to learn more from your fellow members. Once again, members new and old would appreciate your input so feel free to share.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Fusion Question

Fusion Question 1 year 11 months ago #23605

• dayturnsnight
  • dayturnsnight's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 201
After reading so many good reviews from onlinekratom I decided to place a small order to mix it up since Ive been using the same kratom batches for months now.

I got Vishnu, Kali Red indo, and Shiva red maeng da (all premier). I typically take 3-4 grams of red/white vein. Which works quite well. What would you think a good starter dose would be for anyone who has used them before? It is 10 pm here and while I plan on being up a few hours dont want to have 9 am type energy haha
All I ever wanted was to pick apart the day, put the pieces back together my way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fusion Question 1 year 11 months ago #23714

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8019
What did you end up doing?
Laurie

Fusion Question 1 year 11 months ago #23730

• dayturnsnight
  • dayturnsnight's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 201
I wrote out a long review on dosage and quality etc. I see it had disappeared....

I started in .5 intervals and to be honest outside of the "kali red indo" not of the fusions etc were anything "special". The kali red indo I do not reccomend for anything but late night or severe pain. .5 of that gives me a restful nights sleep. I only tried the Vischnu, kali red indo and shiva red maeng da. I will be buying more kali red for unusually painful, anxiety ridden nights. I may try a few more from them but of the 3 thats the only one I can see getting on a regular. The other two, I have a white and red that works much better for me PERSONALLY than their strains do. Of course we know that everyone is different. The quality is certainly pure, the price is high in comparison to those of us with quality bulk vendors, but in line with most headshop vendors and much better. So its not a great bargain, but its not a bad product. Plus it only took 2 days from CA to NY. Less than 48 hours in fact! And around the holidays, that is impressive!
All I ever wanted was to pick apart the day, put the pieces back together my way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds