Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC: kratom is great, but a little pricy in my area

Bookmark and Share

kratom is great, but a little pricy in my area 1 year 8 months ago #10050

• fullerorb7
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
per ounce of kratom locally is about 15$. i made an order from online kratom recently and got a sample pack of the fusion, and that was great.
im looking to spend 100-200$ on some kratom and wondering where i can get the most bang for my buck.
(buy kratom bulk usa) sells kilos for 120$... and thats a hella good deal. but i dont want to get it and the quality be absolute garbage

kratom is REALLY helping me stay off the wide variety of hard drugs that i do. and i think id rather do kratom, than the stupid decision of other drugs.

any other places sell kilos for 120?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

kratom is great, but a little pricy in my area 1 year 8 months ago #10052

• August Noon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Pharmacy Dropout does $180 for kilos and is very high quality. That would be my recommendation.
#kratomlivesmatter

kratom is great, but a little pricy in my area 1 year 8 months ago #10063

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 1349
fullerorb7 wrote:
per ounce of kratom locally is about 15$. i made an order from online kratom recently and got a sample pack of the fusion, and that was great.
im looking to spend 100-200$ on some kratom and wondering where i can get the most bang for my buck.
(buy kratom bulk usa) sells kilos for 120$... and thats a hella good deal. but i dont want to get it and the quality be absolute garbage

kratom is REALLY helping me stay off the wide variety of hard drugs that i do. and i think id rather do kratom, than the stupid decision of other drugs.

any other places sell kilos for 120?

Hey fullerorb7, Welcome to the ILK Forum! :-h Pharmacy Dropout is an Excellent Top Notch Vendor! If you are looking for the absolute Cheapest US Vendor for Quality then I would say SoCal Herbal Remedies. I got an order of 1 Kg coming in soon. I got it for just $100 total with free 3-day Priority Shipping. They also have Excellent Customer Service. SoCal has answered all my Questions within 3 hours time.

There are other Great Vendors under www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-vendors. I can give you a big list of most of the Vendors that sell Kratom for under $200. Just PM me if you want the List. :)
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.

kratom is great, but a little pricy in my area 1 year 8 months ago #10074

• irishelf
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Out of all the vendors i went to i found "Botanical Kratom" the best and their prices are excellent for the quality you are getting. My second favorite is "Carpos Botanical".
Dude i recently bought from Online Kratom and their stuff did absolutely nothing for me and i broke out with a rash. I know many people who went through this with them. I do not trust their product at all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

kratom is great, but a little pricy in my area 1 year 8 months ago #10077

• Douglas168
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 57
I find that ethnosunlimited.com has KG's at a low price and the quality is very good. I last had their top shelf MD and it is outstanding.

kratom is great, but a little pricy in my area 1 year 8 months ago #10079

• ghost
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
HB&M $99 kilos on sale best quality you can find

Re: kratom is great, but a little pricy in my area 1 year 8 months ago #10091

• fullerorb7
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
yesterday i didnt know soo much about kratom, this morning i have spent hours on researching kratom, and decided i only was top notch kratom.
the alkaloid content in some strains is very low, and if grown improperly, may be none of certain alkaloids, but still have others.
The following user(s) said Thank You: irishelf

kratom is great, but a little pricy in my area 1 year 8 months ago #10126

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
Hey jdkarlson13 Welcome to the ILK Forum. :-h You will enjoy this Place. Do you have a Website that you sell your Kratom off of?
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.

kratom is great, but a little pricy in my area 1 year 8 months ago #10166

• ziggy456m
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 45
I recently tried some samples from Bestkratombuy.com and they were good. I was a little skeptical, but the place is legit. There Plantation Maeng Da was really good. I have bought a lot of kilos from PD in the past and have never been let down. Sample around and make sure it's something you like before you go buying kilo's, but as far as price and quality, there 2 places you should definitely try.

kratom is great, but a little pricy in my area 1 year 8 months ago #10172

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
The thing about Kratom is every Batch is going to be Different even if it's from the same Vendor. Some batches are better than others & some are going to be weak. That's just how it's going to be. You need to find a Vendor that has Kratom That Has Good Effects On You. What Vendor's Kratom works for this guy may not work for you.

The Best thing is to get Samples first & then if you like it good enough then make a Bulk Order & if you don't move on to the Next Vendor on the List & Order some more Samples etc. That's the only way you'll know that a Vendor's Kratom works for you is to Sample some of his or her Strains. Then you can get the Feel of Their Kratom. :-? Be sure to get a Variety when you order Samples like Reds, Greens, Whites, Borneo, Indo, Malay etc
The following user(s) said Thank You: ILOVEK2
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds