Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Disabled Veteran new to Kratum

Bookmark and Share

Disabled Veteran new to Kratum 1 year 8 months ago #10274

• Disabledvet
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi, I have read alot here today and feel this is so beneficial and informative to me, and first off thank you all for your contributions.

I am new to Kratum and it was suggested to me by a nutritionist who saw the severity of my injuries and my endless chronic pain that controls my life. I was wounded in Iraq, 3 sniper rounds ,one shattering my.left leg, 1 to my back, 1 to my left forearm all leaving me permanent disabilities. I can describe it in 1 word how my life has been since....SUFFERING.

Was wondering if one of the senior partners here could guide me on where to look for the best true Kratum, and also which works best for pain. I am on norco 10 mg, they work but require so many to ease my pain and I'm worried about my liver. I would like to start to slowly wing off, or if Kratum works, flush the norco. After years of pain treatment, I can honestly say I have no addiction, but it what best responds for the pain in short bursts. Also the cost in my prescription plan is ridiculous.

Can someone please help me, take me under their wing and guide me in the rite direction to a better quality of life, I would be so grateful. Thanks, and look forward to your input, experience, advise and help Joshua
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Disabled Veteran new to Kratum 1 year 8 months ago #10276

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 1349
Hey Disabledvet, Glad to have on the Forum. Thank you for your Service. I'm sorry you have to suffer so much. I can't even Begin To Imagine what you have been going through. War is enough to go through by itself without getting Injured. Kratom will help you no doubt.

Check out Ensobotanicals. They have the best info on Kratom. As far as Strains for Pain I have heard that Bentuangie is one of the Tops for Pain. I would Recommend Green Malay for an All Around Strain that has the Full Kratom Experience. You just have to Adjust the Dosage to get different effects. Most of the time a smaller dose will cause more Stimulation & Energy & a higher dose will cause more Relaxing & Sedation. Usually any Red Strain is good for Pain but everybody responds differently to each Strain & each Dosage. Some respond well to green or white Strains for Pain instead of Reds. You just have to Experiment with it.

There is nothing on Earth Quite Like Kratom. I have been using Kratom for almost 7 years & I am still learning about it all the time. The best thing to do is pick a Reliable Vendor & Order some Samples & see which Strains you Respond Best to. The Best Way is to Experiment with Kratom with Strains & Dosages. You can make Blends with any Strains that can make a full array of different Effects.

Also some other Tips about Kratom: Always take on an Empty Stomach, Less Is More With Kratom, Start with a Small amount like 2 - 3 grams for a dose & go from there, Stay away from any Extracts or Enhanced Kratom because they will Skyrocket your Tolerance, Also Always Rotate your Strains at least every week so you won't get Strain Stagnant Syndrome. Powder is the best way to Ingest Kratom. Toss N Wash Method will take a while to get the hang of but will be the best way to go.

Toss and Wash Method:

One of the most common kratom preparation methods, if it could be called preparation at all, is the toss ‘n’ wash. This method is typically done by:
•Putting water (or other liquid) in the mouth
•Adding desired kratom dose to this water
•Submerging and mixing the kratom/water mixture within the mouth to avoid dry particles getting caught in the mouth and throat
•Taking another gulp of water while simultaneously swallowing the mixture
•Chasing with more water to get down any debris

ensobotanicals.com/kratom/

ensobotanicals.com/best-kratom-for-pain-strains-and-advice/

ensobotanicals.com/kratom-for-opiate-wit...wal-is-it-effective/

www.greenleafkratom.com/ratings-page/

Any Approved Vendors here on ILK are Excellent. I am using SoCal Herbal Remedies right now & they have Great Quality with the Cheapest Prices. You have to type in Speciosa in the Search Bar to find their Kratom. They don't have it listed you have to search for it.

Hope This Helps Joshua. ;)
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
The following user(s) said Thank You: StarWarsForce

Disabled Veteran new to Kratum 1 year 8 months ago #10278

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 295
Hello Joshua, there are many great varieties for pain. Reds are mainly the go to for pain, but all varieties have pain relieving qualities. Pa Botanicals has a Red Fibro blend that is a really great pain reliever it is several strains mixed together to make a blend. It does contain 5% extract, so don't take it every day. Whenever you see Bentuangie, that is cured in a fashion that is aimed to change the alkaloids in a way that is meant for pain as well. Pharmacy-dropout has a
Cambodian, which is a red strain, that is a wonderful pain reliever also. Madmax mentioned so cal herbal remedies, and their Red Hulu Kapaus is an awesome very relaxing body buzz strain. They have a Bentuangie as well, all three I mentioned have a Bentuangie right now and I've tried all three and each are very high quality and a very good buy. Red Horn Thai has also been a great anelgesic strain to buy for pain. Happy trails my friend. Good luck, if you have any questions send a private message, I've tried very many different kinds from those vendors and also Divine Shaman, which is another wonderful vendor with high quality.
~Jason
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, StarWarsForce

Disabled Veteran new to Kratum 1 year 8 months ago #10279

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 547
MadMaxNightrider has given you some good guidance, DisabledVet. The only thing I would add is that many people have told me that Thai Red Vein kratom is one of the best for pain. Mixing either some White Vein or some Green Vein with any Red may be necessary to add some energy, if you need to get things done. (Be careful with White Vein -- a little goes a long way and can cause anxiety in some people. Green is a safer bet for mixing, for most people.)

Welcome to the group and to kratom, itself, a plant that many vets are finding is far superior to the synthetic drugs the folks at the VA pass out. I work with the American Kratom Association (www.americankratom.org) to keep kratom legal -- and veterans are a major part of our strategy for getting lawmakers in every state to see the benefits of this herb for chronic pain, PTSD, and other conditions affecting our vets. Your testimonial, once you get some familiarity with kratom, would be welcome on our Website. We especially want to get the word out to other vets who can be helped with kratom.

I look forward to hearing about your experience with kratom. Btw, you won't begin to get the complete benefits from kratom until the norcos get out of your system. Kratom is a blessing for how it helps smooth that transition, though.
;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

Disabled Veteran new to Kratum 1 year 8 months ago #10319

• aimee
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Hello Joshua,

Thank you for the sacrifices you've made for our country.

I think the guidance the others have given you here is good advice. The PA botanicals red bentuangie works well for pain, or maybe try a sample pack from them or Pharmacy Dropout to see what works best for you.

Best of health-

aimee
Comfrey, my other favorite medicinal plant.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

Disabled Veteran new to Kratum 1 year 8 months ago #10328

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 547
Joshua: I would echo Aimee's recommendation of the sample pack idea. There are a small number of people who find Red Veins stimulating and Whites are sedative, just the opposite of most people. You'll never know which type you are until you try several strains.

Also, there is some good info in this blog: www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-news-blog/42-...basics-for-new-users
;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Lanie

Disabled Veteran new to Kratum 1 year 8 months ago #10331

• michaels
  • Thank you received: 193
Hey Joshua!

My name's Michael and I'm one of the mods here at ILK. I'm glad you've found Kratom and would like to try it out! There's lots of good information here on ILK and good people to ask any questions you may have along the way.

I must say, I think it's great that you were lead down this path by a nutritionist! That's a good sign for the Kratom world, we need more people in fields like that to be educated on this plant so that it's getting a better reputation.

I would try out a bit of product from a few different approved ILK vendors. Feedback is always good, that's a huge function of the ILK forum, giving praise to good vendors and helping others decide who is good for them! I look forward to seeing you're posts on here, take it easy!

-michael@ilovekratom.com

Disabled Veteran new to Kratum 1 year 8 months ago #10334

• OnlineKratom
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 72
Welcome to the forum Disabledvet! :-h

Glad to see that you not only found ILK, but that you were able to find useful information here on the site. There's a lot of it, and a lot of good people to ask any questions that you may have as well.

Take it easy!
-Adrian(@onlinekratom.com) (L)

Disabled Veteran new to Kratum 1 year 8 months ago #10392

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 566
As a fellow veteran I just want to say welcome aboard. Everyone in this post pretty much covered everything.

Disabled Veteran new to Kratum 1 year 8 months ago #10418

• Disabledvet
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Just want to thank everyone for the welcome, and all the info. I ordered my first batch from pharmacy dropout , arrived in 2 days, we'll packaged.

Thought I would experiment a little based on advice of some red strains.
Got the Red Sumatra MD, and Cambodian Maeng Da.
$15 per 50 grams, so I got 50 grams of each delivered in 2 days free shipping.

There customer service was great with responding back within 24 hrs. And they were refrence by a post here in my thread, so thanks for that.

Attached is the bags n pic.they contain very very fine powder mode.

I will keep you all posted on the results over next few days. Looking forward to being a part of this group, not only for advice, but to give my.opinion once I'm apt to the products themselves. I'm praying this helps provide a much needed better quality if life...

Again I cannot thank you all enough for such fast, informative and welcoming responses. It was above and beyond my expectations... Joshua
20160406_120413.jpg
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds