Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.

TOPIC: burning

Bookmark and Share

burning 1 year 3 months ago #11130

• jamibad
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
I have a question, and being new to this forum and kratom, I have a question! In many of the discussions I see the word "burning" what exactly are people referring to when using the word burning. I'm confused, as you really can't smoke this , can you? I don't smoke, and back in the day, tried MJ, but didn't like the way it made me feel. I hope someone can help me out here, understanding this word. Thanks so much in advance! btw, I've only used the capsules so far, and am still looking at the vendors supplied here, I want to buy some different kinds but get so confused looking at all the options. It isn't like I have a lot of money to spend, granted, I'd be paying my pmd to get my scripts and than paying for that too, a total of almost $250. a month, but this is what I'm trying to get away from, and going natural is a plus! So, if you have suggestions for a beginner, I'd be more than happy to listen and learn!
God Bless, Have a Great Day! Jami
The administrator has disabled public write access.

burning 1 year 3 months ago #11131

• jamibad
  • Junior Boarder
I think I figured it out, lol, dummy me, burning incense!Don't ask me where I got the smoking thing from, regardless, if anyone has suggestions for a newbie, I'd appreciate it!

burning 1 year 3 months ago #11132

• aimee
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Hi Jami,

Good question- I found that confusing too, when I first started using kratom. No, "burning" can be translated to just "dosing"- meaning, swallowing in any form- tea, in juice, or just plain and washed down with some liquid, which we call a "toss-n-wash". No, most people don't smoke it because it doesn't work very well.

You might try buying a sample pack or two, as budget allows, from one or two of the approved vendors on this board. Then you could decide if you like it, and which varieties you wanted to try again. Buying capsules usually isn't the most cost effective, but you be the judge.

Welcome, and we hope you enjoy your time on ILK.
Comfrey, my other favorite medicinal plant.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jamibad

burning 1 year 3 months ago #11133

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 969
Hey jamibad Welcome to ILK. Burning can mean any way of taking Kratom like by Toss N Wash Powder, Capsules or Tea. I would suggest just staying with the basics not getting overwhelmed with all of the different names of Strains.

First I would Order a sample pack of like Malay, Indo, Borneo from a reliable vendor like the approved vendors here. Then you can experiment with the Strains & the dosage levels to see which dose is your sweet spot dose. I wouldn't get into Potentiators or any other things that will overwhelm you at this time. Just take it slow & experiment & see which Strains work best for you & what dose. Try not to get overwhelmed. It is very easy to do. If you have anymore Questions feel free to PM me.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by madmaxnightrider. Reason: Revisions

burning 1 year 3 months ago #11168

• jamibad
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks everyone, I did order some reds, greens and whites from one of the vendors a lot of people are talking about on this site, I can't wait for my samples to come, and I did get powder this time. The kratom I previously ordered is a white, a green and a mix of the 3, and has been quite well received by my body. I've been able to quit my fentanyl patch, and such a relief that is. I still have to overcome the morphine I'm being given, this by the way is all approved by my PM doctor, I just want to go natural and not have any pain. I 'm hoping to be opiate free, and to be able to tell my doctor to take a hike! With all the hoopala going on over opiates I don't want to be stuck with my pants down. I look forward to telling everyone "guess what, I no longer take pain medicines, and I'm going natural"! I'll give an update as soon as I have something to update! Thanks again for straightening me out on the verbiage used here!

burning 1 year 3 months ago #11170

• irishelf
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Hi Jamibad, welcome to this forum. I'm glad you were able to find good Kratom that reacted well for you. I wish you the best of luck in your recovery and look forward to any and all updates you are willing to share.

Take Care :-bd

burning 1 year 3 months ago #11172

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
That's fantastic that you are going all natural. I know getting off strong opiates is very tough. That's great you got off of that Fentanyl Patch. That's some of the Strongest Pain meds that you can get. Just take it slow getting off of the Morphine. Don't go cold turkey.

I know I felt much better after I got off all of the Pills that I was addicted to & switched to taking Kratom everyday. No more Highs or Lows. Just A Balanced Mood From Kratom. I wish you all Success jamibad.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.

burning 1 year 3 months ago #11233

• jamibad
  • Junior Boarder
Ok, I need another vocabulary lesson, as I read some descriptions on the kratom, I've ran across 2 more words I'm unsure about when describing the effects of kratom. You all helped me out with the word on burning, so here is another, long legs, would that be in long acting? And then the word aroma, I think that one is kind of self explanatory, smelling it? I appreciate your patience with me,Sometimes when I'm reading a description of someones experience or their way of describing it, it confuses me, but I use what their saying to make my own personal choices, and it's not easy because of the choices that are out there! Thank you again, Sincerely, Jami

burning 1 year 3 months ago #11248

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
Ok, Long Legs means that the Kratom Strain lasts for a good long while. Green Malay is one of the longest Lasting Strains out there which can last up to 8 hours if you are a newbie. So you are Correct about Long Legs. :)

Aroma can mean does this Kratom Strain give off a Energetic Aroma, Relaxing Aroma, Euphoric Aroma in other words like the Effects of a Kratom Strain.

roosterdating.com/beginners-kratom-guide/

roosterdating.com/beginners-kratom-guide-2/
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds