Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.

TOPIC: needing answers to burning, how much?

Bookmark and Share

needing answers to burning, how much? 1 year 5 months ago #11232

• jamibad
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
:blush: Ok Everyone, I wasn't sure how to categorize this question, so I figured it'd be New to Kratom, which I am! I also looked for answers before posting this question, and I apologize if I overlooked the answer! I've been using the capsules, so that was easy, kind of anyway! I just burnt what was necessary as I went. My new order arrived from SoCal, which was amazingly fast, ordered on the 27th, received it today on the 30th! Cali to Florida in 3 days! yahoo!! I have the powder now, and don't know how to weigh it out for burning! Or how much you actually start off with if your not sure! I have kitchen scales that go down as far as ounces, nothing less than that! Do i measure it in a teaspoon? I need help getting started here , I drink smoothies in the morning for breakfast and would like to burn some while doing a smoothie. and any other way that may help me. I know about the toss and wash, here again, how much? Thanks in advance! Looking forward to some helpful advice once again! Maybe I'll be a pro one day instead of a novice! lol! I love this site/forum, I'd be a lost puppy without you all!
God Bless, Have a Great Day! Jami
The administrator has disabled public write access.

needing answers to burning, how much? 1 year 5 months ago #11234

• C.O.B
  • Gold Boarder
  • Keep calm and kratom on
  • Thank you received: 250
A teaspoon is about 3- 4 grams
We always provide top quality organic kratom at reasonable prices.
God bless and have a great day.
Www.Christophersorganicbotanicals.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: jamibad

needing answers to burning, how much? 1 year 5 months ago #11239

• msolis
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Hey jamibad, welcome to the forum and congrats on getting off the pain meds. I know exactly what you're going through and I don't know if you need the moral support or not but know that I and others on here are glad to offer it.
This post may be a little long winded, but I'm going to try and pay it forward here. The folks on this forum helped me little bits at a time to finally kick all my bad habits and begin a much healthier way of life using kratom to not only stop all my withdrawals but also staying clean from all the junk out there. I don't need to tell you how bad all that stuff is no matter how we all try to justify staying on something as it helps us cope with the pain or addiction to them. I started out on pain meds and years later on subs and thought I was dying when I finally needed to quit it all and couldn't find a way to deal until I found kratom and this forum.
Don't get too caught up in all the lingo out there as it can be confusing. As max and others already told you, burning just means how it's being consumed which may be several different methods. Aroma usually just refers to the smell of the strain. This is something you will figure out the more you sample and compare all of them. You will get a knack for being able to somewhat judge the new strain you got my smelling it when you first open the bag. Long legs means, as far as I understand is a strain that gives you a good energy boost. Again, don't get too caught up on the lingo ok? The most important thing is figuring out what works for you.
Red strains are great for pain relief as well as opiet withdrawal. However, for me the greens were a life saver. They stopped all the side effects of detox and made me feel great and could actually get on with my day and my life.
You asked about measuring and how much to take as well. 1 teaspoon = 2 grams powder and 1 tablespoon = 6 grams powder. You will have to take higher doses in the beginning to help counter your tolerance from the opiets but that amount will eventually come down. But again, everyone is different and responds differently to all the strains. What may work great for one, won't work at all for others. The good news is you went with SoCal and they are one of my primary vendors and have great products. I'd start with 4 to 6 grams and see how that works but always try to take just enough as the " less is more " with kratom is very true. Don't treat it as you would pain pills.
Finally, let me just say that you can do this!! I never thought id make it through but I have and was so much easier than I ever thought with the help of kratom and support from all my friends especially those on here. Most of us use kratom for medicinal purposes and it has changed or saved most of our lives and don't mind helping any way we can. Feel free to ask anything and you can send me a PM anytime and I'd be happy to help out.
Good luck and let us know how you're doing. :-h
You get out what you put in....

needing answers to burning, how much? 1 year 5 months ago #11243

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 527
C.O.B wrote:
A teaspoon is about 3- 4 grams
If you use a measuring teaspoon it's only 2.4 to 2.5 grams.
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds