Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC: First experience

Bookmark and Share

First experience 1 year 5 months ago #11660

• SteveO
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
Received my order of Malaysian red horn, and White horned Kalimantan MD from Pharmacy Dropout today. There was also a sample of they're new Green Com horn Indo included, which I thought was pretty cool. I've been going through wd's from my meds for the last week, and wasn't sure how well it would work if at all. Well, I'm here to tell you IT WORKS! I've read less is more so I started with two measuring tsps of the red, and one of the white with orange juice (toss n' wash). 15-20 minutes later, and my wd's were GONE. I felt a definite mood boost, and clarity of mind and my pain was reduced to almost none. I didn't get the energetic feelings I've read people having, in fact, it made me relaxed like I could take a nap within an hour of taking it, so I added one more tsp of the white horn which seemed to balance things out. Maybe the greens will work better for energy, or maybe the white alone? I definitely will have to experiment, and find my sweet spot to achieve the desired results. All in all, I'm quite pleased, and feel..."normal" for the first time in forever, and believe with all my heart that I've found the answer I've been looking for. Thank you to everyone for your advice, concern, and encouragement! I'm going to try each one separate, and keep you all updated.
In search of...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michaels, madmaxnightrider

First experience 1 year 5 months ago #11661

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 527
The dosage may have been too high for an energetic response especially for a beginner. Two measuring teaspoons is around 5 grams. You did about 7.5 grams which for a lot of people is relaxing almost sedating. I think 1 tsp would have been sufficient to get an uplifting aroma. For me 2 to 3.5 grams works best for energy. Usually I feel it more with greens than I do with whites.
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by gmantheman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SteveO

First experience 1 year 5 months ago #11663

• SteveO
  • Senior Boarder
Gman: I think how small a tsp is threw me off, also after week of feeling like death I wanted to make sure I felt better. I'll start fresh in the morning with one tsp of white or green, and adjust from there. I would like to stay with as low a dose as I can to avoid jacking my tolerance up, and to let my receptors start to heal. For now I'm just glad the wd's are being kept at bay, and I feel good again. It's not what I expected, but in a good way.
In search of...

First experience 1 year 5 months ago #11664

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 285
Awesome!! You've come to find what many ex pill addicts have come to find.. Salvation!!! With the tsp. thing I did an experiment with a bunch of different strains and weighed each tsp. on a scale. They all came out between 1.8 grams to
2.3 grams. So on average a tsp. is 2 grams (leveled off) just for future reference. I'm happy for you!!! I'm glad it got you feeling better. At least you'll be able to sleep good.
~Jason
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, SteveO

First experience 1 year 5 months ago #11665

• C.O.B
  • Gold Boarder
  • Keep calm and kratom on
  • Thank you received: 250
Glad to see you are feeling better.
Kratom is a God send.
White for flight(energy)
Red for bed
Green for in between
Good rule of thumb.
Start slow.
1 teaspoon should be good enough.
Wait 30 minutes of nothing and repeat.
Experiment.
God bless bro
We always provide top quality organic kratom at reasonable prices.
God bless and have a great day.
Www.Christophersorganicbotanicals.com

First experience 1 year 5 months ago #11667

• SteveO
  • Senior Boarder
Hello all! Just wanted to post an update...Just re-dosed with 5 grams of the red horn. Layed down to relax, and watch a movie around 830, and shortly after began feeling wd's kicking back in. :( 4 tsps held me over for about 5-5 1/2 hrs, so not bad I guess. Took 2 caps of St. John's wort, and 500mgs of magnesium citrate as well to hopefully let me get a good night's sleep. I'll start with the white horn in the morning, and see how it goes. Have a wonderful night everyone, and thanks again for checking up on me!
In search of...

First experience 1 year 5 months ago #11669

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 1130
Hey SteveO, I am so Glad to hear you are feeling better & the withdrawals are at bay. I know it's can be such a Relief just to get rid of the withdrawals & a bonus with the good effects that each Kratom Strain Brings. Keep us updated on how everything is going. Best Wishes.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SteveO

First experience 1 year 5 months ago #11679

• SteveO
  • Senior Boarder
Slept like a CHAMP last night! :-bd The red horn at that dose put me out. Woke up an hour ago with minimal discomfort, and burned one tsp of white horn Kali, with two magnesium caps. Had a cup of Yogi positive energy sweet tangerine tea shortly after...quite energized now, almost can't sit still! Lol A bit like too much coffee without the shaky feeling. The aroma hit within 15 mins and slowly built in effect over the course of an hour before peak. Not sure I like it by itself? I have RLS even when I'm not in wd, and this seems to aggravate it, while the red made it non existent. I'm thinking I should add a tsp of red to balance it out? Or maybe the green com horn? Anyone else experience this with the Kali white horn? Also I've gotten zero euphoria with my burns so far which isn't a bad thing necessarily, but would be nice here and there. Any suggestions? I'm all ears! Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
Steve
In search of...
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by SteveO.

First experience 1 year 5 months ago #11681

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 285
I've been taking the white horn kalimantin the past few days. I seem to really enjoy it. I don't get overly stimulated. I get a nice buzzing energy from it, it helps me get things done without fatigue. If I take too much though it can be overwhelming. I usually stick to 6 grams, but I've using kratom for quite a while so that's a normal dose for me. When I was coming off pills and suboxone, I would use like 10 grams of bali to help with withdrawals, it would help me feel relaxed and at ease. The quality probably wasn't as good as what people can get now. Just figure out what works for you, you will just have to experiment with many combinations to see what works best for you. A high dose of that red horn you have might bring on some euphoria, but I would only do that at night time, because that one can be really relaxing by itself.
~Jason

First experience 1 year 5 months ago #11682

• SteveO
  • Senior Boarder
I think after a week of cold turkey before the Kratom is what dropped my tolerance to a level where a tsp is active for me. About 45 minutes ago I added a tsp of the red horn, and now the effects are quite nice. Mild euphoria, and a relaxed energy with increased focus. I can't normally stay focused on anything for very long unless I have opiates in me, so I'm trying to find the right amount needed to achieve that without over stimulating, or getting sleepy. I was never one to "nod" unless I used a ridiculous amount of opiates, and I find Kratom to be the same...too much, and I'm sleepy...moderate use picks me up. To me this is no more of a "legal high" than energy drinks or kava. The mantra of less is more definitely seems to apply to me, and I will continue to burn Kratom at as low an amount as possible. I definitely need to order some greens this week, and try them alone, and in combo with the others, and find what matches my chemistry. This is amazing stuff for sure, and I have no doubt about being able to stay off chemicals for good. Thanks again Cybin, your advice has been pretty spot on so far, as well as what msolis has told me. I'm thankful for this forum, and the awesome folks we have on here. It's given me the courage, and knowledge I needed to make a change towards a better me. Thank you ILK, and everyone here!
In search of...
The following user(s) said Thank You: cybin_spores, madmaxnightrider
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds