Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC: First week- what I've learned

Bookmark and Share

First week- what I've learned 1 year 4 months ago #11850

• SteveO
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
Good morning Jason. How did the yellow sehari feel? I've been looking at divine shaman, but am unsure of ordering from Canada..lol..how does all that work? How long does shipping take? Btw I'm loving this red spiked leaf indo as a morning/daytime choice. :) energizing, good positive mood, and the best pain relief so far. Can't wait to try the GHK, and premium green MD from SoCal after work.
In search of...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

First week- what I've learned 1 year 4 months ago #11851

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 285
It's kind of a relaxing buzzing, but kind of gives you a sense of energy or well being, it doesn't make you sleepy, unless you have a large dose. It's nice for day or night. Ordering from Canada is slightly different. The prices on the site are Canadian dollars, you can use a converter to see what they will cost. But when you go through checkout you can choose "send an invoice" which you'll get an invoice in your email for a Paypal payment (if you have a paypal account). The credit card payment was kind of weird where you had to sign up for an account, so I just did the PayPal thing because I trust that. As for shipping you will get an update when your order ships but you can't really track where exactly it is. I got mine in about a week or 5 days. But I live Washington which is right next to Vancouver BC. So it may take longer to get to you. It's a little different. You also have to pay for shipping which some people don't like. I didn't trust it at first, but I do now. It's up to you though, there are many good vendors in the US to choose from. I ordered from there because I was sent some free samples and really liked them, so I put in a large order, and he always sends more free samples which is nice. The quality is great.
~Jason
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by cybin_spores.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, SteveO

First week- what I've learned 1 year 4 months ago #11862

• SteveO
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
I'm a happy man today! :-bd
Attachments:
In search of...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, mystickratom

First week- what I've learned 7 months 1 week ago #15931

• vera miller
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
hello
my name is vera and it is nice to meet you ... what strain have you started with
i have the white vein thai .. and i know we can talk about where you order from .. i least i think .. hope to hear from you soon ...This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

First week- what I've learned 1 month 1 week ago #20977

• B4luv
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
:-h Hey all! I'm new to this forum and I can't seem to find dates on posts :blush: so forgive me if it's way old. Anyway, thank you Steve for your awesome post, and I just need to say that in order to keep kratom legal in the states where it is, and to help get it legalized in ones where it isn't, (mine :( ) it's real benificial to share our stories in Facebook Kratom groups, especially on the AKA American Kratom Association one. Yours Steve is a perfect example of what legislators need to hear, over and ovvverrr! Lol! So just a suggestion. I have to laugh, I actually came here looking for reviews on yellow strains cuz I've never tried any, and had dosed about 30 minutes prior to getting here. To be honest I was disappointed, but as I'm writing this it's kicking in, and I'm likin it! :-bd I was having a tough time getting motivated and was all brain fogged,, well no more! YAY
Have a great one everybody!

First week- what I've learned 1 month 1 week ago #20978

• B4luv
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hey Steve, me again :)
I just wanted to add my 2 cents on the withdrawal subject.
I was on high amounts of opiates for 15+years for severe chronic pain and was becoming more and more frustrated with my tolerance increasing and being treated more and more like a criminal for needing it. My pain management doc knew it was legit, and had me on 50mcg Fentenyl patches and that wasn't cutting it anymore. Ive always had a very high tolerance to meds even as a kid, it's the CYP450 enzyme defect that just means that they aren't as strong. Sooo being 5'5" 110 lbs I was at the highest dose he could prescribe and at the same time my insurance changed and I no longer could afford it. Needless to say I was in hell! I literally prayed for death. Then an Angel introduced me to Kratom. Did I feel awesome, not so much, but I could function, I wasn't a total miserable mess that was either crying from the pain or from the horrible withdrawal, had slept for the first time in days and I felt hope again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, bomalley

First week- what I've learned 1 month 1 week ago #20983

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 686
Hi B4luv!

This thread is over a year old so you might not get a reply!

It would be nice if you could introduce yourself though the topic section for introductions. There is a drop down menu at the top of the screen under the "New Topics" tab and you can find the category for "Introduce Yourself" there.

We all have to start somewhere.

So happy that you have found some good benefits from using Kratom! You are in good company.
BEV
"Everybody is talking about pain killers, but nobody is talking about pain."
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by bomalley.

First week- what I've learned 1 month 1 week ago #20986

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 986
WELCOME TO THE BEST KRATOM FORUM EVAH, B4luv AND Vera Miller!

B4luv, your description of your first time(s) is PERFECT for lurkers thinking about trying the leaf! Thank you for not exaggerating it with the word "euphoria"! LOL lol

Dates on posts are only visible on larger devices like iPads (even mini's). Those of us using phones (everybody) need to use the "recent topic" button up top for the most current posts (better chance of comments being read if you comment on current stuff). But once you drag an old post out of the cobwebs (lol), it BECOMES current and in the "recent topics". So either way works, but the fluidity of active ilkforumites is such that people move on from here once they get the hang of things. So it's recommended you reply to current topics simply to get a reply from a user your post is intended for.

Either way, WELCOME and HAVE FUN learning and educating others on the life-changing benefits to be found with a little leaf homework.
Laurie
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds