Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need advice

Bookmark and Share

Need advice 1 year 2 months ago #12492

Ok, so i tried a couple vendors and from what i read green and white were for energy and red for sedation correct? OK, so i ordered mainly green (white and red coming as well) and from what i can tell even a small dose makes me very tired. Does anyone else get this effect? i thought maybe my dose was too small so i took more and it def. made me go to sleep lol so from what i can tell my dosage is correct for my tolerance (which is very little). Green Bali is all i have tried so far from two dif. sources, PDO is the best from what i can tell. I am mainly interested in the energetic good feeling more than the sleepy effect, any advice on what to try? I do get energy for about thirty min or so when it kicks in but then just sleepy and calm. maybe 3g is too much? idk TY in advance
Be not afraid of growing slowly, Be afraid only of standing still.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Need advice 1 year 2 months ago #12493

• msolis
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
You're correct, generally it's white for flight, red for bed, and green for in between. We are all different though so the key is trying different strains at small doses like you have until you find what works best for you. You may find that some greens are more sedating and others give energy. I am a little backwards myself lol, the reds usually keep me up at night but have found a couple that don't. Just keep trying them out and you will find what you need. Good luck!
You get out what you put in....
The following user(s) said Thank You: levonne90@gmail.com

Need advice 1 year 2 months ago #12495

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 484
Green Bali may be one of the most relaxing green strains. The only green I have tried from PDO is Northern Green Sumatra MD. That is more on the stimulating side. Other greens that are more stimulating are green Thai, Malay, Hulu Kapauas, Indo, and of course Maeng Da.

Need advice 1 year 2 months ago #12506

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 972
I would say White Thai, White Horn, Yellow Horn, All of the Maeng Das but the Red, Green Cambodian & White Malay. I personally love Green Malay as my Favorite Strain because it has all of the Effects that Kratom can have in one Strain. You just have to adjust the Dosage of the Malay for the effects.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.

Need advice 1 year 2 months ago #12514

• klato
  • Expert Boarder
  • Kratom Journalist
  • Thank you received: 38
msolis wrote:
You're correct, generally it's white for flight, red for bed, and green for in between

Love this catchphrase B) . Right on the money.
My Comprehensive Kratom Review Site: www.secretgardenguide.com

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/secretgardenguide
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shelly-G

Need advice 1 year 2 months ago #12519

Thanx for the advice guys, i am gonna try a couple of the green strains mentioned, i also got my white strains a couple days ago and so far they are my fav for energy :) i am still trying some of the greens mentioned for energy to have a couple to bounce back and forth from lol

Need advice 1 year 2 months ago #12709

• Shelly-G
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi. I have been craving hydroco. Since 2004 when I had a major surgery. I have been taking pills on and off when i was in pain from various. Situations. But i don't know if i am addicted, because i don't get pain pills often. Maybe 4x a year, and won't hey them unless I am on legitamite pain. Recently, i had to take the hydros for chronic endometriosis pain for 3 months. I was up to 15 to 20 mg. Every 6 to 8 hours. Is that addiction? Anyhow, I found Kratom to stop what could be leading to an addition. But I am struggling. I have taken the following
Mae tag red, lose dose 2g. Nothing. Maetag super 4g to 5 g. A littlesomething. Notvery satisfied
Moved onto mitra green borneo 4 g. Good effects. Sedation relaxed. Then 3g kali red indo mixed with 2.5gsakti borneo. Good the first time second nothing. Then tried saki with kali green indo. Nothing.samsara seemed ok. Don't know where to go or what to do. I have been ordering from onlinekratom. Adrian has bed a drab trying to help me figure all this out. He sent me to you please help. I want the same effects as hydro like other Pele experienced. Calm relaxed warm and generally happy. More on the sedated side though

Need advice 1 year 2 months ago #12710

Firstly I'm glad to hear someone trying kratom instead of the pain pills, that addiction is horrible and if I can help some to not experience it I would be happy to if I can.

First I am sorry to say that I do not experience anything like hydro's from kratom. The effects are subtle but are there and can be enjoyable . I noticed you didn't mention any white strains that you have tried. I find they make me energetic, sociable and in a better mood . this to me is not a hydro buzz but it is very enjoyable. Also for relief from opiate WD I found the green Papua from SoCal herbal remedies to work great (the best for me) and even gave me some euphoria and overall calmness. Make sure to type speciosa in the search bar to fond the kratom.

Not every kratom experience ia the same . It sounds from reading your post that around 4 g., if that works then try that each time u dose and make sure stomach is empty. You might try to add a little to your 4g. Dose if u do not feel effects but wait thirty min to an hour to do this . once u do get effects you find pleasant I would advise to stay at that dose with out increasing it to avoid tolerance.

20mg. May not be an addiction yet but if u find yourself craving them daily then there is a good chance that it is the start to an addiction.

I get a sense of well being , less depression, energy and clear minded while feeling good. For me this is great as it keeps me from wanting to return to opiates. It is not as strong or anything like that for me it just helps me to feel good enough yo not feel like I need them . if you just want an easier way to get an opiate high , I'm sorry but this probably isn't it.

Sorry if this doesn't help but I will get on here when I get off work and have more time to list some strains and vendors that have worked best helping with the opiate cravings.

Please don't give up on kratom yet , it is a much better way of life than the pain pills. And im sure others on here with morw knowledge on this would be happy to help as well. If you are wandering if you have an addiction to them then there might be a problem and I would try to stay away from the hydro's. Wish you the best I will reply again later with more info :)

Need advice 1 year 2 months ago #12711

Aslo the effects can be more for some , and you may be having cross tolerance issues that could be making kratom less effective for u.If you were still taking hydro's before trying kratom. I am not suggesting to up your dose drastically or anything . but you may try to add a gram after thirty min of taking your 4g. Dose. I cannot really give any info on doses larger than that I have only tried 6g. Once and it was too much for me so I went to bed.

Need advice 1 year 2 months ago #12715

• Shelly-G
  • Fresh Boarder
Oh! Thank you so much for repling to me. I am not looking for a high, just the euphoria and overall calmnessyou mentioned. I dint know what speciosa means. Have you trief anything from online kratom that I sold shoot for? I think Borneo is what was working for me. Don't really know what that is. I tried 4 grams of shiva green and 2 gram of left overs,and nothing. What do you suggest for the euphiric calmness from hydro? Vendors and brands would be really nice, since i am so clueless. Thanks soso much
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds