Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC: New member experience...

Bookmark and Share

New member experience... 1 year 4 months ago #13383

• jovhaln
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
HEY Y'ALL!

Sorry, hello from texas. Just getting home from my third day with kratom second day of work fourth day since "jumping" off the "program"
It was getting bad, couldn't sleep or eat had to leave work early friday because of symptoms. Waking up in a start kicking is the worst part.
On to Saturday...
Rotten, no sleep, no food my poor wife....wow what a trooper! I owe her so much and she thinks shes the lucky one? So trying not to ruin another day in bed 12+ hours I flip thru the internet for alternatives to methadone programs and stumble onto kratom and then Ilovekratom! By noon I had found a local vendor...by 3 I was home reading more about its use.
I started with a malaysian (green I guess) as its lite colored but definately green.
The guidance of the forum was invaluable here, you guys rock! I empty a water bottle add half a teaspoon, fill it with about half pineapple juice add another half a teaspoon then fill the rest with orange juice shake vigorously (too many vowels?) Down it....not that bad?! Rinse with more juice, down it then sit in bed to get ready.
I hadn't eaten in maybe 20 hours and just a bit so when I started relaxing in just 10-15 minutes, my stomach no longer grinding and sour, my legs no longer aching no headache...oh my. Its real...It works. I can do this! I actually feel ok. I can free myself from the 5 am roll call take my wife to work (she doesn't drive & the clinic forced me to be at the same place every morning with no consistent leaving time could be 10 min could be 45, terrible) she had to take the bus. I can be productive be what I once was.
Now Tuesday afternoon taking 2 grams +/- 3 times a day I am sleeping, working, eating and most importantly being the responsable member of the family I should be. Very minor symptoms as I got down to 5mg before I found this miracle.
I am welling up thinking about how lucky I have been finding this, anybody in the know has an idea what the next month was going to be like for me... not now! Because...

I LOVE KRATOM
One mans beginning.....
Joe in Dallas
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: levonne90@gmail.com

New member experience... 1 year 4 months ago #13389

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 285
Right on Joe!! It's amazing how kratom can fix you!! I hated getting restless legs in the middle of the night, it's no fun. I'm glad to hear you are doing good, that's awesome!
~Jason

New member experience... 1 year 4 months ago #13393

Thanx for sharing that man, sounds very familiar lol, Kratom has done the same for me and still is. I am going on over a month i think closer to a month and a half free from opiates as well. Kratom is still working great, i take it 3-4 times a day as well. If 3 times a day is working for you i would suggest against the fourth dose, i think it would help increase tolerance, i have been trying to only dose 3 times daily myself, its easier to do than it was in the beginning.

Are you having any cravings or anything? I dont very often, once in a while i do since kratom doesn't give much of a buzz, so i do still crave the high once in a while, but after i think about how far ive come for a little bit, the craving goes away. :-bd

Glad to see kratom is helping another person free themselves from that horrible addiction, Keep it up man :-bd Nice to meet you btw :-h
Be not afraid of growing slowly, Be afraid only of standing still.

New member experience... 1 year 4 months ago #13398

• jovhaln
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the support guys! Doing good considering by the fifth day I am usually curled in a ball or gagging over a toilet. Still only at 1-1.5 teaspoons at a time only 3 times a day. Working in the 100° heat doesn't seem as bad with a positive attitude adjustment! :-bd

levonne...no I have been so tired of addiction for so long I just want to be well now. Hopefully I will stay this way. Oddly I do experience a warm fuzzy happy feeling for about an hour at this level. Go figure... wish I knew about this 4 years ago $70 a week for the clinic adds up!
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by jovhaln. Reason: Reply to member.

New member experience... 1 year 3 months ago #13430

• jovhaln
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey forum tgif

Well, it's been a week! Not perfect, my energy is still down but I am not ill at all, sleeping every nite, eating, not so crabby all the time.
I wanna say it again: I LOVE KRATOM!
I am beginning to think this may be a life changing event as big as they get.

I got my first K mail today. :silly: I went with pdo because of the reviews here (thanks all) got wild harvested malaysian green (like green I do) and a (an?) white borneo horned leaf (MD?)
Tried a red locally and was not impressed (it worked but not like the Malaysian green)
Gave the white a try at 1.5 teaspoons and it's definately more of a wake up than a chill so I guess it's gonna work for me as it does for most folks
Just an average Joe I guess...enjoy the weekend all.

New member experience... 1 year 3 months ago #13438

I personally find whites to be great for mornings :-bd My favorite white i would recommend to anyone who likes whites is white maeng da from herbal salvation. You should give it a try sometime, i have not got to try the white horn from pdo but want to here soon. :)
Be not afraid of growing slowly, Be afraid only of standing still.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pharmacy Dropout

New member experience... 1 year 3 months ago #13443

• Ryano
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 30
Hey,

I agree with Levonne I find being in WD that White is best for morning MD in the afternoon and finished up with some either Red borneo for sleep or another red sedative strain, awesome news your doing good, I love hearing success stories!, keep it up bro after about 4 weeks your body will get used to its new self and it get alot easier in leaps and bounds.

New member experience... 1 year 3 months ago #13490

• LilyRosemary
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
Your story is very familiar here! I love this forum with all of its awesome members and great information. I was using kratom for two years and blindly going at it trial and error...building up a huge tolerance, getting discouraged...quitting...After i found this forum and all the experienced people here, I learned very good tips. The best one i learned is "less is more" and switching up strains/vendors...this has allowed me to enjoy life and be pain free and craving free for the most part. Best wishes to you and my only advice would be to fight the temptation to up the dosage...just switch it up and be well!

New member experience... 1 year 3 months ago #13506

Welcome to the family!
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

New member experience... 1 year 3 months ago #13533

• zmb187
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Like to say I'm ready to start a regular dose daily .... I've only sampled it 2 times on a low dose like 2 grams maybe less.... First time just mixed it up in my drink .... Not digging the taste so the next time few days later put it in capsules ... much better.... Just was told by my friend he was using it for hard liquor and that he completely quit ...... I'm not on anything hard but noticed I didn't need a cigarette or to smoke bud... Which I do daily now to get by.........so my hope is to quit smoking cigarettes completely and slow down on weed ..really need it for anxiety and a bit for pain relief.... Bad back ..... So I know its different for everybody but would 3 grams be a good start?? Would that last all day to start?? I just don't need a sedative .... Did like the low dose energy and focus...... just ordered a good amount should be here Saturday and got capsules ready ......starting with 4 different strains 2 green and 2 red ..... Trying to stay away from white for now.......ready to change things in my life
The following user(s) said Thank You: mystickratom
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds