Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.

TOPIC: Additives in Kratom?

Bookmark and Share

Additives in Kratom? 1 year 1 month ago #13640

I'm rather new to kratom and just purchased a small amount of Bali powder from Kraken. My general question is, what assurance can I have that there are no additives or industrial byproducts in the product I purchased? Kraken markets their products as incense, and as such I would not be surprised to discover that there are chemicals of some sort added or leftover in the product. I emailed Kraken about this and haven't received a response yet. What can I expect from my product?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Additives in Kratom? 1 year 1 month ago #13677

• C.O.B
  • Gold Boarder
  • Keep calm and kratom on
  • Thank you received: 241
All Plain Leaf Kratom should be just that, plain leaf.
There should never be any additives introduced into the kratom.
We always provide top quality organic kratom at reasonable prices.
God bless and have a great day.
Www.Christophersorganicbotanicals.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh

Additives in Kratom? 1 year 1 month ago #13680

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 411
I will agree with C.O.B. Unless kratom is labeled as "enhanced" or as a "fusion", which imply (and will usually mention that some small % of extract has been added to increase the potency, kratom bought in bulk has very little danger of toxins, industrial by-products, or synthetic chemicals added to it.

Where you can expect to rarely find unlabeled psychoactive additive is in headshop packaged products, where the price is sufficiently jacked-up to afford adding synthetics to kratom.

In all the sampling I've done of dozens of companies' products, I've never encountered anything that was adulterated or toxic in any way. But then, I've never bought in smokeshops -- and even then, I've been told by vendors who provide the products that are sold there that 99% of what is in shops is clean, pure kratom.
;)
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.387 seconds