Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.

TOPIC: Kratom makes me very itchy

Bookmark and Share

Kratom makes me very itchy 8 months 4 weeks ago #16220

• Jethaze1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello everyone!
Thank you for letting me to join this forum. I have a question. I have found that doing Kratom makes me very itchy. I have been using two different Maeng Da strains. One green and one red. Are there any strains that will not make me so itchy. I have been taking 25 to 50mg of Benadryl to help but it does not help. I also have a question about a good place to buy a variety pack. Thanks for the feedback!
Jim
Last Edit: 8 months 4 weeks ago by Jethaze1. Reason: Spelling
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Kratom makes me very itchy 8 months 4 weeks ago #16221

• intrepid1
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 159
Jethaze1 wrote:
Hello everyone!
Thank you for letting me to join this forum. I have a question. I have found that doing Kratom makes me very itchy. I have been using two different Maeng Da strains. One green and one red. Are there any strains that will not make me so itchy. I have been taking 25 to 50mg of Benadryl to help but it does not help. I also have a question about a good place to buy a variety pack. Thanks for the feedback!
Jim

Welcome, Jim!
I just got an email from my favorite vendor about a variety pack. Forgive my laziness, but I'll just C&P a piece here:

Snip-->
Starting 2/22/17, Pharmacy Dropout LLC will have a sale for one week, on samples. If you order soon, I can ship out a 4 pack of samples, weighing fifty grams each, for a total of 200 grams, with free shipping and tracking for 25% off. To view this item, please check "new products" and look for the first product on the page. There is no code needed, it's a new item as a bundle that can be bought.<---Snip

You'll find plenty of great reviews as it is a small family business with excellent products and incredible customer service. You can't go wrong there.
Enjoy! ~PT

Kratom makes me very itchy 8 months 4 weeks ago #16226

• intrepid1
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 159
Jethaze1 wrote:
Hello everyone!
Jim

As far as the itching goes, I have no personal experience with that adverse effect. In theory, since low dose antagonist & mixed agonist/antagonists are used to address opioid-induced itching, stem & vein might help. Or, as you mentioned, a different strain might help. If Benadryl didn't help it seems unlikely that any other OTC antihistamine would work, but you could try. My only other suggestion would be to reduce your dose. Perhaps someone with personal experience will be able to help either here or on your other thread.
Regards,
~PT

Kratom makes me very itchy 8 months 3 weeks ago #16279

• Jethaze1
  • Fresh Boarder
Today I am trying a low dose of Green Malay. I am hoping it doesn't make me itchy. I also thought about something. I take 10mg of Diazepam a day. I was wondering if that might not be mixing with the Kratom and making me itchy. I am trying to rule anything out before I stop taking Kratom.

Kratom makes me very itchy 8 months 2 weeks ago #16309

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 1111
Let us know how it goes. I've only heard of itchys from opiates, never heard of kratom causing that side effect. What dose are you using?
Laurie

Kratom makes me very itchy 8 months 2 weeks ago #16318

• Jethaze1
  • Fresh Boarder
:( I tried some Green Maeng Da today. While it gave me a nice buzz the horrible itching overshadowed the buzz. Tomorrow I am going to try some Green Malay. I really hope I can find a strain that does not make me itch. It'd bumming me out.

Kratom makes me very itchy 8 months 2 weeks ago #16319

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 1111
Are you sure kratom is the only new thing? You might want to quit kratom right away to be on the safe side. Itching can lead to bigger issues.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

Kratom makes me very itchy 8 months 2 weeks ago #16321

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 1253
Have you been Toss N Washing your Kratom. Maybe you could try making a Tea out of it. The heat dissolves some Alkaloids that cause some bad side effects so I thought maybe the Heat might Boil away the Alkaloids that are causing the Itching. Also you could try lowering your dose slowly & see if that helps you. Also I have heard of some people who first start taking Kratom have really bad itching & the more they take it then it eventually subsides altogether. I don't know if this is true for everybody but just a thought. If it's really bad itching then I would altogether stop it & see if the itching subsides. Just some Suggestions.

www.kratom.net/forum/articles/mitragyna-...e-output-itching.37/

Here is a Recipe on how to make Tea:

ensobotanicals.com/kratom-tea-recipes/
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
Last Edit: 8 months 2 weeks ago by madmaxnightrider. Reason: Forgot to type some things.
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds