Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.

TOPIC: Strainology 101 SCHOOL ME!

Bookmark and Share

Strainology 101 SCHOOL ME! 6 months 3 weeks ago #16269

• SaintCecelia
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Friend turned me on to kratom a month ago because my ptsd is trying to raise hell with me and I refuse to go back on tranquilizers. Tranqs make it worse, and impossible to work through my issues. Trying to figure out what I've read so far ; green, red, white are the typical effect of the strain, Bali, Borneo, Malay, Indo, Sumatra, etc are the region where they came from? What's horned? And does the region affect the potency of the strain, the way it is farmed and processed? And if it is illlegal in Malaysia then how are vendors REALLY getting hold of this type? Bali was decent, the Borneo was spot for me all day. Lifted my mood, energy and didn't let down like the Bali. Also tried the Madenga (sp?) at first it was ok then life got seriously complicated. I cried about everything, tried to break up with my boyfriend and wanted to run away to Canada! So that strain is obviously not for me, lol! Any suggestions, directions or education appreciated!

Namaste
I AM LIVING FIRE!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Douglas168

Strainology 101 SCHOOL ME! 6 months 3 weeks ago #16271

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 1020
Glad to have you here on the Forum SaintCecelia. Kratom is a Very Complicated Herb but a Very Beautiful one. There is nothing on Earth like it that Humans have yet to find. It has very little side effects with Great Potential for a wide variety of ailments. Each Strain will effect each Person Differently. I would just take it very slowly & just learn a little bit at a time about Kratom. It can be very overwhelming at first.

Excellent Info on Kratom:

kratomguides.com/

ensobotanicals.com/kratom/

ensobotanicals.com/blog/

www.wekratom.com/
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Douglas168, SaintCecelia

Strainology 101 SCHOOL ME! 6 months 3 weeks ago #16274

• SaintCecelia
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Thank you for your time, the welcome and the info! I can agree with you pointing out the individual needs due to my experience with that MD. It's about control and if I feel like I have no control over myself I lose it! With the K I am able to take it when I feel the panic building. I have really good weeks and months where I do not need anything. A majority of my ptsd peeps are the same it's about feeling that loss of control which is what those damn tranqs do, along with all the other negative side effects. My hope is to find the right strain and pass it on to the ptsd community. I'd like to go to Walmart, hear a loud sound and not hit the floor covering my head! These little things in life that matter, it's so true. Again thank you and enjoy your day!
I AM LIVING FIRE!
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

Strainology 101 SCHOOL ME! 6 months 3 weeks ago #16275

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 1020
No Problem Cecelia glad to help out in any way. ptsd is terrible to live with. I know I can't comprehend what you are going through but I have a fear of being in public around people which is like Agoraphobia & anytime I get out in Public my Anxiety goes through the roof. I also have Mild Autism. I don't know what I would do without the help of Kratom each day. It keeps me from going insane or deep into depression.

I am so sorry that you have to go through Life with ptsd. Believe me that Kratom will help you out in a big way in Life. It just makes everything more enjoyable without feeling drugged up because it's not a drug. It's an all-natural Leaf with very few side effects. I know how those Benzos can hurt you. You get addicted to them real fast. Usually any Red Strains are going to help with Anxiety. So I would start with trying different red strains. I have always liked Red Horn & Red Malay for any Anxiety. You can make Blends too with different Strains for Unique Effects to tailor the Effects to your personal liking. I hope you find a Strain that really helps you out. Good Luck! ;)
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds