07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: New to Kratom - Best strain for euphoria? (In YOUR experience)

New to Kratom - Best strain for euphoria? (In YOUR experience) 6 months 4 weeks ago #41810

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1813
I'm starting to think that the Stem and Vein Kratom I got from Tea Time Botanicals (their "White" one) is living up to its reputation.

It's good for mood, it has a lasting effect, and it I think it's less of an opioid agonist than regular Kratom. That would be why it's a go to option for those looking to adjust their tolerance downward.

I also want to caution about going on a buying spree as it's easy to acquire too much, lol, so I feel funny about saying that you could consider getting some Stem and Vein as you're stating that pain relief isn't a consideration.

The price per gram is more than double that of regular Kratom, but worth it in the long run if it continues to meet my expectations. Afaik there is cheaper S&V around, but then questions of just how strictly graded that stuff is come up.

P.S. For mood you can look at Theanine, just remember that more isn't always better with that, as more than the regular dose could get you dizzy, and Skullcap, which I just bought from Tea Time Botanicals as well.

I'm a daytime user of that as it works a lot like Kava Kava, which I enjoyed a lot in the past. I put my bag of it to the side though, as I'm preferring what I substituted for it, the Skullcap and a derivative of Skullcap, Baicalin, which I get from a nootropic supplier.

Really had to do my homework with most of this stuff as dosage is left to be a guessing game.

There's also SAM-e and St. John's Wort but extreme caution is needed when starting those as they can trigger some wild behavior. Some people "need" only a tiny amount of SAM-e and get a form of mania on a dose that does little for someone else. And its effect is cumulative, so you don't want to feel too much from your first use of it. And St John's Wort might be prohibitive for those on oral contraceptives as it targets them to be processed out of the bloodstream too quickly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New to Kratom - Best strain for euphoria? (In YOUR experience) 6 months 4 weeks ago #41811

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8215
Stem n vein is an excellent suggestion! I don’t know enough about those other supplements to comment. But. Stem n vein is MUCH BETTER an idea than a SUPER GREEN. No offense meant.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17

New to Kratom - Best strain for euphoria? (In YOUR experience) 6 months 4 weeks ago #41822

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Much love and respect Bomalley,

Darn good guidance, we are very spoiled and lucky to have you here , hope your day is wonderful and pain management successful!!!

I dose very similarly to your regimen, it’s very effective for my pain issues , helps me to live without a constant weight of pain pulling me down...

Lumpy , I have found that green strains help me the most with pain and moodlift ... and taking more doesn’t mean better , less is more with Kratom....

2 gms to start like bomalley suggests is very good starting point, and the addition of a gram after an hr if relief isn’t had.... or wait 3-4 hrs and take 3 grams , ive found that
2 tsp is perfect for me approximately 4-6 gms, but I’ve also been utilizing kratom for 2 years , start small, establish a sustainable usage so you can get benefits with out creating a high dose standard !!!

Hope this is helpful, let us know if we can help answer more questions you may have

(L) :-bd

New to Kratom - Best strain for euphoria? (In YOUR experience) 6 months 4 weeks ago #41838

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3711

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: Much love and respect Bomalley,

Darn good guidance, we are very spoiled and lucky to have you here , hope your day is wonderful and pain management successful!!!

I dose very similarly to your regimen, it’s very effective for my pain issues , helps me to live without a constant weight of pain pulling me down...

Lumpy , I have found that green strains help me the most with pain and moodlift ... and taking more doesn’t mean better , less is more with Kratom....

2 gms to start like bomalley suggests is very good starting point, and the addition of a gram after an hr if relief isn’t had.... or wait 3-4 hrs and take 3 grams , ive found that
2 tsp is perfect for me approximately 4-6 gms, but I’ve also been utilizing kratom for 2 years , start small, establish a sustainable usage so you can get benefits with out creating a high dose standard !!!

Hope this is helpful, let us know if we can help answer more questions you may have

(L) :-bd

Awwwww. thanks

I have been getting some massage therapy combined with osteopathic treatments and things seem to be improving and becoming more stable ... so pain has been better lately. You are so right about pain pulling you DOWN!

Interesting... I find greens pretty useless for pain most of the time, BUT I sometimes blend a green with a red and get some good results that way.
BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, lumpyspaceprincess

Last edit: by bomalley.

New to Kratom - Best strain for euphoria? (In YOUR experience) 6 months 4 weeks ago #41871

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3500
yeeess bev! I love the 'holiday' blend myself! for work days its just a smidge of red but it works!

im glad you have found good pain management. and yes no one wants the pain anchor. it sucks. my boss has been a little lighter on me so im grateful. I told him most people wouldn't turn down so much overtime but I just get too cranky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

New to Kratom - Best strain for euphoria? (In YOUR experience) 6 months 4 weeks ago #41874

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Bomalley ,

Massage I’d get everyday if I could , I used to get 1/2 hr acupuncture followed by 1/2 hr massage .... bliss

Have you ever had a cranialsacral session?? Very powerful with long lasting relief ..

Always been a green guy ... but have recently been enjoying some reds, also like to blend whites with my green in the mornings ...

Take care Bo

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

New to Kratom - Best strain for euphoria? (In YOUR experience) 6 months 4 weeks ago #41879

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3711
something...

I took a full dose of a super green malay this afternoon in advance of a social function and was really glad I did. I was motivated to try it because of your post AND because pain was not the main reason to take it.

Massage is GREAT BUT it has to be the right therapist with the right training. I have tried several over the years. The one I see now does craniosacral as well. He is also a trained osteopath (not a recognized health care profession here) and that combination seems to be what I need at this time.

I think after 6 years of trying to straighten myself out I am getting some lasting changes. I have had to work really hard at exercise too - today it was Yoga and a 4 K walk with urban poles up to the local hospital to visit with my mother.

Kratom intake is 3 times per day (down from 4) this week and sometimes I do not even think about it....THAT is progress!

Making progress with pain management is the best type of EUPHORIA! IN fact, If I did not need Kratom AT ALL I would be more than euphoric....I think I would be ECSTATIC.
BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, lumpyspaceprincess

New to Kratom - Best strain for euphoria? (In YOUR experience) 6 months 2 weeks ago #42269

• imperiumwolf
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 35

Laurie wrote: You’ll find his product is completely different from In Sense and they are both EXCEPTIONAL and SAFE.

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but in what way are they different? I love In Sense but have never tried COB.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

New to Kratom - Best strain for euphoria? (In YOUR experience) 6 months 2 weeks ago #42271

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8215
Different smell, taste,....different but same results <— hard to put words to it, but...

I notice subtle variances between vendor “flavors”. But the end result is accomplished in the same way. Could easily be psychosomatic on my part.

I do wonder if I could differentiate between them if blindfolded. You’ve given me something to think about. Which I appreciate. I’ll pay more attention to the noticeable nuances and see if I can perhaps see them more vividly by paying closer attention.

I FEEL like I could tell In Sense from Gold Leaf. And I could tell you what is NOT from Rob’s offerings if blindfolded. But I’m not sure now, hmmm

I’ll pay more attention to this and follow up!

The smell and taste differences are totally noticeable to me. But I have smelling abilities that I do not always appreciate since having quit nicotine.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, imperiumwolf

New to Kratom - Best strain for euphoria? (In YOUR experience) 6 months 2 weeks ago #42273

• imperiumwolf
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 35
Thank you, Laurie. The only reason I haven't ordered from COB yet is because I tend to put off ordering until I'm almost out, and don't want to wait the 5 days for my E-check to clear. I'll make an order one of these days, when I'm safely stocked up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds