07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 3 months 2 days ago #45448

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1792
Otie's Botanicals, an approved vendor, accepts Zelle. I just bought from them a couple of weeks ago.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Suz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 3 months 2 days ago #45452

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4871
Sweet Suz...!!

My preferred payment option is cashapp... I’d look into that as a possible option .. easy as pie .... takes 5 minutes at most to sign up ... very safe

You’ve been warmly welcomed by some of my favorite people ... it’s a experiment that pays off once you find what works for you... as you get off the meds your taking.. if that’s the goal .. kratom can be one of the best tools/ ally’s one can utilize.... but it will take some time .... but don’t be discouraged.. Kratom isn’t a silver bullet ... but it sure can be a major benefit once you’ve found types that’s suit your needs :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 3 months 1 day ago #45456

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3580
www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-vendors

It's hard to find quickly which vendors use zelle, Sometimes you have to checkout before you know the different payment options. Check private massages to see any recommendations for CC payments. (There is no notification of receiving pms you will have to remember to check)

Oties link is still on the blink on the ILK lists.
otiesbotanicals.com/ <-- this is it.

You can also use the search to read reviews. Tips to using search, delete the search date(Search at a specific date) it auto fills present day date and will limit search options. Select find posts from any date.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 3 months 1 day ago #45459

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1783
Welcome Suz. :-h

Do like Nan suggests and check your PM.

I took 150mg 3x/day of lyrica in 2008 for chronic leg pain. It cut the pain down by about 50% which was better than just about anything else I was given at the time. I weaned off it after gaining 30 lbs from it.:woohoo:

In my opinion some of the strains of kratom give as good or better relief than the lyrica ever did.
For future reference.
Incarvillea Sinensis is also very good for bone type pain. (This works excellent for my chronic pain.)
There is also corydalis, akuamma, and Chuchuhuasi. All of these give pain relief. (I learned about all of them here.) :-bd
Don
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 3 months 1 day ago #45461

• Suz
  • Suz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 131
Wow ! I am so overwhelmed by your responses and advice !

Thank you to each one of you !

You have given me great places to look ! I only found one problem....the lack of vendors offering capsules !

When I finally found them at Otie’s botanicals, the red capsules were out of stock.

The other place I found only accepted Google Pay, which I do not have.

May I beg one last time for help ?

I am grateful for all of you !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 3 months 1 day ago #45464

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1783
You could always just buy the powder and make your own caps. This is actually very easy to do by hand but also with an inexpensive capping "machine". In the long run you will save a lot by doing it yourself.

I've done it and many others here have also. But I prefer just putting the powder in warm water or juice and drinking it after mixing it. Toss and wash can be done but don't make the mistake of accidentally breathing in. :woohoo:

You can get 1000 size 0, 00, or 000 caps, that lock together easily, from amazon for about $10. You can just put the kratom powder in a small bowl and use your finger to push it into the bottom of the capsule and then snap the top on. A 00 holds about 550mg of the powder. That is about the same size as the kratom caps they sell.
The 0 is smaller and the 000 is larger.

You can also buy a "machine" that can do 100 caps at a time. I have this one but there are many others out there. It takes me about 30 to 45 minutes to do 100 while watching TV
www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D2DQ2Y4/ref...06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

There are some you can buy that will do 50 at a time if you don't want to do so many at once.

youtube has videos on how to work these capsule machines. It only takes a couple of times using them to become good at it.
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Suz, Lacie J.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 3 months 1 day ago #45465

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8193
Are you able to use ZELLE or e-check? Nature’s Cure has excellent capsule deals and there’s a couple of discount codes available: ZELLE or FALL2019

It helps to sign up for newsletters to get these discount announcements.

Online Kratom is pricier, but they meet your criteria
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 3 months 1 day ago #45466

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Suz btw I am referred to here as the link lady

kratomdivine.com/products/kratom-caps-56-capsules-1
kratomkrates.com/product/kratom-powder-capsules/
naturescurekratom.com/product-category/buykratomcapsules/ (red bali- I find sedating, good for night time)
nuearthbotanical.com/collections/capsules
topextracts.com/product-category/kratom-capsules/
pabotanicals.com/collections/new-product...ed-maeng-da-capsules

you would have to search their web site or call them to see payment methods

I think there's a few more but spam filters will only allow so many links.... I will probably link more later

Also Purkratom not on ILK list but they were the first vendor I ordered from they have many to chose from.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 3 months 1 day ago #45467

• Suz
  • Suz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 131
Thanks again to everyone. I am now going through the vendors each of you so kindly recommended and have found one that I know I MUST ASK ABOUT FIRST before ordering.

At Oregon Kratom, they have a red vein in capsule form. But it is not red Bali, it is called Red Vein Horn ! I read that it was extremely unpredictable in effect. My concern is about stimulation. I am not looking for anything that involves stimulating effects. That is why all my research and your opinion have suggested a Red Bali.

Does anyone have experience with Red Vein Horn ?

Again, thanks for everything. I just can’t believe how you all have taken such time to help me. I am not in a situation where I have any outside support. My friends liked the powerful, in control lawyer that I was before my accident, but chose not to support me afterwards. I don’t have any family left to support me. I’m not depressed or anything, I am just saying that your help and encouragement mean the world to me. This is truly a community, I think !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nan70, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Lacie J.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 3 months 1 day ago #45468

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
laughinglionherbs.com/kratom-capsules/ They carry a Red Bali
onlinekratom.com/
(try to avoid enhanced strains, its not for beginners)

I haven't tried Red Horn from Oregon. Reds lean towards more relaxation in general. Some people are opposites and feel sedated by whites strains and energized by reds. So all reviews and experiences come with a bit of "for me it does this"
I have only a couple of Reds that are energetic but its in an arch where it starts off uplifting and switches over to relaxation. I hope you get to find these things out, it comes with a little experience when you find how kratom will work for you. In the beginning it will take a little bit of investment in samples and product.

If you noticed my dosing- my day dose is less than my night dose (not by much) but kratom is often more sedating in higher dosing and lower dosing stimulating.

Hopefully someone here has tried Red Horn from Oregan

Best
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds