07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 3 months 1 week ago #45469

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3608
also and if you researched Red Bali a decent second choice would be Red Borneo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Suz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 3 months 1 week ago #45473

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8215
I saw that Red Vein Horn they have and I feel comfortable recommending you try it out. Says it is the last bag of capsules in stock, so it’s got your name on it. This discount code is old but probably still effective to save you a few bucks: OK20

If you go with Online Kratom, avoid enhanced product and use BRAHMA to get a discount (in case that bag of Red Horn got sold)...
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 3 months 1 week ago #45476

• Suz
  • Suz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 131
Thank you to you guys ! I now will be ordering two different types to compare !

I must admit that, after trying the red Bali ( after reading your comments ), I have noticed two things.

I am very itchy. Not in the need to scratch, but as if it were an allergy needing Benadryl ( which I do not want to take ). It is very unpleasant.

Second...there is only one place anywhere near me that sells Kratom, and it is at a tobacco/liquor shop. So, I imagine it’s not all that great. But, that’s where I got it. It was marked “red Kratom.” I now know this was perhaps a big mistake.

I hope I’m not the only one to have had itching or headaches with this.

You hugs are wonderful !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Last edit: by Suz.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 3 months 1 week ago #45478

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3608
First head shop Kratom has a rep for being inferior.
Itching is a side effect, but it does not continue with use. I haven't seen anyone on the forum have any true allergic reaction but it could be possible. But itching is a common newbie complaint. I am sure I will get back up on this.
Headaches happen with bad batches of Kratom, wrong dosing size or just a strain that's not meant for your metabolism. Changing your kratom strain or dose will help. also drinking more water.
You will get more feed back soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 3 months 1 week ago #45479

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Reach out to Benni www.bennibotanicals.com/
I can suggest getting some very affordable high quality from him...

Also ... Shaun at Fused Flora fusedflora.com/

They have very good prices for exceptional kratom , tell them your situation, they can’t give medical advice but can help you select varieties that reflect your needs ..

Yeah , headshop kratom can be sketchy ... but now you know !!!

If you inquire tell them your a ILK member and Brandon suggested you check in with them ...

But the lovely folks who’ve been chatting with you know good kratom , am the suggestions have been super good ones ... your in good company here , all of us want to make sure you are getting what you need !! (L)

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 3 months 1 week ago #45483

• Suz
  • Suz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 131
To all of you, thank you so much ! You all have given me valuable information and support !

I have found a red strain from one of the vendors you recommended to me, and I have a great feeling that it will be much better quality than the one I got at the tobacco store.

I hope my itching will subside so I can continue my Kratom journey !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 3 months 1 week ago #45484

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3500
suz,

we are here for you! im sad your old friends suck. but that's ok cause we will replace them! I understand a 'life changing' event catapults your life in a direction you weren't expecting. but you are still here and doing well and screw them...if they cant adapt to your new way of life they weren't real friends. cant stand superficial frenemies! BYE! toodles!

I agree with nan, caps from natures cure hit me nicely for nighttime use. I also recommend dons suggestion. I capped my own for months by hand before I got a capsule machine. not that I don't trust any vendor, im just cheap. and it really is easy. I get mine usually from super dosing website. cheapest. I get 1000 already separated for 16 and change. delivery included. they have em on amazon and ebay too but usually more expensive! they lock in place, good quality. guaranteed, and don't come in crushed! check your private messages too. I bet im not the only person to guide you which places take CC. but CC plus caps that might be hard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 3 months 1 week ago #45485

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3500
sorry suz,

I just saw you did see my PM.. DUH. I never claimed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer..
christophers organic botanicals has a red mang da caps in stock but they don't take cc's

naures cure is a great bang/ buck. red bali, red thai, or red borneo. tried them all theyre amazing. the cart sometimes can be funny. takes a minute to catch up sometimes.

and im sorry, I didn't answer your original question. I do not recommend Oregon kratom red horn caps. its listed as a 'faster' strain so it might be too stimulating to you. but its hard to predict! I just don't want you unhappy. natures cure echeck is super safe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Suz

Last edit: by michele373.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 3 months 1 week ago #45486

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Posts like the TWO above make me SO GLAD we adopted Michele373! HAHA! “Toodles!” OMG LOL

That girl is also a (soux) chef! She knows ingredients! Nan70 and Michele373 have taught us all about the benefits of essential oils and other uses of supplements IN ADDITION TO kratom.

That sense of humor is also very healing for ALL OF US.

I also lost “the friends” after divorce (married 17 years) but gained ALL OF THESE WONDERFUL PEOPLE who genuinely care and I appreciate EVERY ONE.

Soon you’ll notice the shivers/chills starting to subside and I really hope that you can notice the difference in your pain. You may not notice much, but it is still worthwhile for helping your comfort levels while you are cleared of lyrica AT LEAST.

You’ll have some time to read while you’re not sleeping, so try a SEARCH on this website (clear the date field) under keywords like opiate detox and suboxone / subutex for some inspirational stories of complete and utter desperation turned into freedom in the pages of this forum. That stuff might be helpful for when it seems like it’s taking FOREVER.

You’ll find a gift here that you can then give to others before you move on to your better future. Sooner than later.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Suz, Lacie J.

Last edit: by Laurie.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 3 months 1 week ago #45488

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
You really think a Red Horn would be too stimulating..,wow. I have not had an anxiety issue EVER while using a red strain (but, I’m sometimes an “opposite” and most white strains are too stimulating OR I am suddenly in need of a nap. Sometimes BOTH from the same batch at different times!)..... good research, dear Michele373! I’ll offer to take those Red Horn caps off your hands if you bought them and don’t find them helpful, Suz!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Suz

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds