07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Illegal In Arkansas

Illegal In Arkansas 3 years 10 months ago #8541

• Jimmy Joe
  • Jimmy Joe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
Kratom has now been outlawed in Arkansas beginning this month. Strangely though, it wasn't banned through the usual legislative process, but bureaucratically by the Department of Health.

www.arkleg.state.ar.us/assembly/2015/Mee...ubstances%20List.pdf

www.4029tv.com/news/investigators-seize-...-businesses/37972344

:(

Does the AKA know about this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jimmy Joe. Reason: PS

Illegal In Arkansas 3 years 10 months ago #8546

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 478
Bureaucrats scare me, they are un-elected and basically can't be stopped. Our freedom is being stripped away from us by un-elected people. That is not what America is supposed to be about, it is supposed to be about we the people, not some bureaucrats in an office some where ruling with an iron fist. This is utter bull shit and it needs to be stopped or the whole country is going to go down the same path. It's kind of like executive orders, those aren't being voted on, it's just ruling by the stroke of a pen. We should be a free enough country to be able to do what we want when it comes to our own body, especially if it has to do with a plant. I don't get why people want to ban anything and everything.
~Jason
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Illegal In Arkansas 3 years 10 months ago #8548

• Jimmy Joe
  • Jimmy Joe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
This is how things work in this country. They are banning it because they have a vested interest to do so. If you look at the link, you will notice who filed the complaint to the Board of Health. A Dr. Thomas Atkinson. Who's he? He's one of the few doctors in Arkansas that can prescribe Suboxone and methadone. That should be enough of an explanation. He doesn't want his patients using kratom.

And supposedly there was a public hearing last fall that no one heard about, which was closed the same day. Oh, no one commented? Well, no arguments! Let's go ahead and ban it!

Just too bad the American Kratom Association didn't hear about this. But then again, nobody did until they banned it on the first of this month.

The bottom line is, we've lost our rights to medical freedom due to the heavy hand of the pharmaceutical industry and the "healthcare" industry.

Illegal In Arkansas 3 years 9 months ago #8571

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 315
Yes, I saw information on the AKA's facebook website. There was no voting involved, no talk, just instantly outlawed. I think it was a decision that not only left out all of the citizens voice's, but I think a single non-governmental entity made the decision. That's pretty sad that a state can be allowed to run in such a way.

I heard it was a methadone clinic person who made it pass. I don't know how it works, so I might sound ignorant on the subject.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

Illegal In Arkansas 2 months 2 weeks ago #44172

• vanzandt
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
what can happen to you if you live in arkansas and get it shipped from asia?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Illegal In Arkansas 2 months 2 weeks ago #44183

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3373
This a good question because it has to clear customs before your post office will deliver. I have a feeling it will be held and then not delivered because of the law.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds