Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.

TOPIC: ***URGENT*** Need everyone's help in NY!

Bookmark and Share

***URGENT*** Need everyone's help in NY! 1 year 5 months ago #10500

• michaels
  • Thank you received: 192
Hey everybody,

I came across this article today, and I did not like what I saw one bit. Check it out here:

longisland.news12.com/news/lawmaker-want...gal-on-li-1.11665167

It's the most slanderous video I've seen run in quite a while. It's just more propaganda attempting to make Kratom illegal. So we must do as we always must do when a legislator is going to attempt to make Speciosa illegal, write them with your story.

Steven specifically says on the Suffoulk County Legislator website: "Please feel free to write, call, fax, email, or visit our office. My staff and I are always available to assist you in any way we can" Write him to tell him your personal story. Let him know what this will do to HIS people that he supposedly represents. Link him to the American Kratom Association fact sheet as well, you'll find it at this address:

d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/americankr...sheet.pdf?1457645355

*Here's his e-mail - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Any little bit can help :)

-michael@ilovekratom.com
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by michaels.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pharmacy Dropout, C.O.B

***URGENT*** Need everyone's help in NY! 1 year 5 months ago #10537

• aimee
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
I wrote to Mr Stern as soon as I read your post, Paul.

Please, kratom friends, if you have 20 minutes some time this week, would you email NYS legislators or Mr Stern, and tell them that you disagree?

New York State sometimes does things that go against logic and reason. We have to take action or a lot of veterans and people with chronic pain could lose their lifeline.

Who's with me?
Comfrey, my other favorite medicinal plant.

***URGENT*** Need everyone's help in NY! 1 year 5 months ago #10548

• msolis
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Hey everyone, hope you're all having a great day! I sent a lengthy email to Mr. Stern as well. Who knows if it will even be read but I had to try. Something tells me he has much stronger influences than myself pushing him in the wrong direction. I just fear the domino effect as each state begins to try and ban kratom. I'm hoping other states won't follow suit over the media hype. I couldn't believe how incorrect that media coverage was. People amaze me sometimes. Sheesh! Let's all do whatever we can!
You get out what you put in....
The following user(s) said Thank You: aimee

***URGENT*** Need everyone's help in NY! 1 year 5 months ago #10633

Yes, I also fear a domino effect. It creates Argumentum ad populum. I guess I'll have to start sending out flyers again for NY in all orders.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

***URGENT*** Need everyone's help in NY! 1 year 5 months ago #10642

• Abraxas
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
Wow! It always astounds me how media-illiterate the media can be. Just wrote in!

***URGENT*** Need everyone's help in NY! 1 year 5 months ago #10701

• irishelf
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
American Kratom Association is all over this fighting for us and schooling legislators with knowledge of natures wonderful gift but nowadays it scares me how easily legislatures and other politicians pass laws based on junk data and science. They are all paid thugs by Pharmathugs. The last thing on their mind is our best interest. All they think about themselves, their families, and money. I'm from Long Island so this would screw me big time if something were to pass like this cuz i rely on Kratom for my back and anxiety. I just take it every other day once in morning and again at night. *Crosses Fingers* (L):evil:

***URGENT*** Need everyone's help in NY! 1 year 4 months ago #11350

• JasonJ1981
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Fight it till the end. I hope you have better fortune than we have in Alabama. The House sneaked a vote in the last 30 minutes of the legislative session, it's before the governor now. The people who make this legislation are evil. The results of a ban are predictable. Banning Kratom means a spike in heroin use and at the least narcotic painkillers. They don't care about the safety of the citizens, they just care about making their lobbyists happy.

***URGENT*** Need everyone's help in NY! 1 year 4 months ago #11359

• aimee
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
I get the feeling that other states are watching New York State to see if they ban kratom. In other words, what happens in New York State may happen in your state shortly.

Probably everybody has heard that old story that goes something like, "They came for the Jews, but I didn't speak up, because I'm not Jewish. They came for the Catholics, but I didn't speak up, because I'm not Catholic. (The story goes on and mentions a few other groups) Then they came for me, and there was nobody left to speak for me". My point isn't religion, it's politics. Please, even if the state considering a ban isn't your state, speak up!

Tell Legislators that you might wish to visit the state in question. All government officials are sensitive to the lure of tourism dollars! Now I can't go visit my cousin in Alabama, because I can't use my depression cure, kratom, and I won't be dropping several thousand dollars in housing, restaurant, gasoline, fishing expedition and more.

I know this rant is long. We all have to work together.
Comfrey, my other favorite medicinal plant.
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds