29 Mar 2018
Just for YOU!
This forum had built a special community and we can't thank the members enough for all the love that gets spread here. We wanted to give back to our members. Here are some Vendors that offer special discounts just for I Love Kratom Members...
Read More...
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Mu Synergetics now approved on ILK!

Mu Synergetics now approved on ILK! 1 year 11 months ago #11771

• michaels
  • michaels's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Everyone!

I've got a good amount of free time today, so I'm clearing out my e-mail and getting back to the vendors and vendor testers that have shot messages my way. I'll have a couple new approved vendors by the end of the day today, but I wanted to start out with this post and let everyone know that Mu Synergetics is my first new approved vendor on ILK!

They were the last company I allowed to become a vendor without first being reviewed by ILK members because I am very familiar with them and they get good reviews all over the net. Matt and Jay are on point! I look forward to seeing them on here.

More to come soon!

-Michael@ilovekratom.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mu Synergetics now approved on ILK! 1 year 11 months ago #11794

• GOLDA55
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 54
Very happy for this great vendor, with amazing customer service and quality..If you read my (I think)last post I mentioned that I was surprised they were not on this list..Wonderful News for them and myself!
The following user(s) said Thank You: michaels, Mu Synergetics

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds