Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.

TOPIC: 1 Week Left to Compete for up to 3 Kilograms from Portal Botanicals!

Bookmark and Share

1 Week Left to Compete for up to 3 Kilograms from Portal Botanicals! 1 year 1 month ago #11987

• klato
  • Expert Boarder
  • Kratom Journalist
  • Thank you received: 38

Hey folks! We are officially one week away from finishing out 1 year anniversary promotion, sponsored by Portal Botanicals.

There are prizes for the top 3 participants. We have had a few avid participants thus far but one week is still enough a chance to get back in the game. Check out the points system to learn how to rack up points.

Thank you so much Portal Kratom for providing us with so much product to support our case in growing a more tight-knit community. This promotion has helped The SGG grow immensely as a website and as a place of integrity and a strong sense of connection.

Best, Klato

P.S. There haven't been many reviews lately because we want to emphasize the contest. A regular review schedule will continue on proceeding the contest's conclusion.
My Comprehensive Kratom Review Site: www.secretgardenguide.com

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/secretgardenguide
The administrator has disabled public write access.

1 Week Left to Compete for up to 3 Kilograms from Portal Botanicals! 1 year 1 month ago #12071

• klato
  • Expert Boarder
  • Kratom Journalist
It looks like the rules system for this promotion may have been a bit convoluted. We're having a promotion again next month from a very special sponsor and would like your feedback as to any suggestions, like why you did/didn't choose to participate in this contest, if the rules made your head spin, etc. I am thinking of going back to a cyber raffle again, and have 3 prizes from the drawing. The rules for both of these promotions are here.

There have certainly been some avid participants in this contest, and we extend a great thank you your ways. We could have hoped for more competition considering the whopping amount of kratom for prizes (a total of 6 kilograms + bonuses for the total of the top 3). We can't say we're too disappointed though, it has brought some great people together, added to our site's growing audience, and sponsor Botanical has gained some new loyal customers.

There is still time left if you pull full throttle :). Otherwise, be sure to let me know what we at SGG can do to improve your experience, well, in any way but more specifically for the contests we host.

Best,
Klato

1 Week Left to Compete for up to 3 Kilograms from Portal Botanicals! 1 year 1 month ago #12084

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 902
Wow Big Prizes to be Had Up Air! :dry:
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.

1 Week Left to Compete for up to 3 Kilograms from Portal Botanicals! 1 year 1 month ago #12163

• klato
  • Expert Boarder
  • Kratom Journalist
Yes, very big indeed :). Today by 11:59PM EST is the last chance to fit in your points. We have had some very avid participants although not as much as expected considering the magnitude of prizes. If anyone wants to pull a late nighter and potentially catch up, this is your heads up.

Most importantly, thank you to everyone who has participated. You have helped The SGG grow as a community and site of virtue, and put Portal Botanicals on the map. They are a fledgling company but have unprecedented customer service. Look at the prizes they are offering after all! True generosity to be spoken of. An official review of Portal will be posted after the contest as to avoid conflict of interest.

For those who are more dedicated visitors of The SGG, you have likely noticed the lack of reviews about this past month. We wanted to emphasize the promotion, while at the same time not having the promotion detract from the product review. Early this this month expect a more consistent flow of reviews.

Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds