08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Advertising for Vendors is Ready!!!

Advertising for Vendors is Ready!!! 8 months 2 weeks ago #24935

• George
  • George's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 27
Hi all vendors, banner advertising for the I Love Kratom Forum is ready and available. Johmet Publishing Group will be handling the banner setup, pricing and payments. To celebrate this finally happening, there is a 20% discount for the month of February. I've attached a price sheet to this post.

We also will be launching a version 2.0 of the forum in the very near future, so check back for updates on this.

We appreciate everyone's support and are working to improve things as fast as we can. Johmet Publishing Group will be adding Kratom related sites to it's roster as well. This is great news for Kratom Vendors. We know how challenging it is to find advertising opportunities in this industry, so we're working hard to increase these opportunities for you guys.

I'd also like to send a special, "Thank You", to Paul K, Laurie O and all of the forum members that have contributed time and effort to improve the forum and Kratom community. Your help and dedication does not go unnoticed. Thank you guys.

Please stay tuned for updates and you can email advertise (@) johmet (.) com to get your ad campaign started. Thanks.

Banner Price Sheet
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie, cybin_spores, roadieratonga, MWCrowder

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by George.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds