Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Head Shop Prices?

Bookmark and Share

Head Shop Prices? 1 year 8 months ago #8191

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 1136
The Head Shops near me charge over $35.00 for just 30 Grams of Plain Leaf Kratom in Capsules. Isn't that just outrageously ridiculous. :ohmy:

I would like to know how much Profit they Return off of Kratom. :pinch:

How much does the Head Shops near you charge for Plain Leaf Kratom? :-?

I never did like Head Shops they give Kratom a Bad Name from the Start just like when Gas Stations use to sell Kratom.

The DEA & Police are always after the Head Shops for what they are selling. :P

I just wish they wouldn't sell Kratom anymore.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kush jay

Head Shop Prices? 1 year 8 months ago #8196

• KrayKray
  • Expert Boarder
  • Free The Tree
  • Thank you received: 47
Way overpriced. I think all they do is put it in capsules and then mark it up a ridiculous amount. Not a big fan of head shop kratom either, but I do understand that it might be the easiest way to obtain kratom by some people. I'm looking forward to the day when kratom will be available in pharmacies and health food stores. :)
(L) Revelation 22:2 And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ladyt3000

Head Shop Prices? 1 year 8 months ago #8199

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
I hope that day comes when Kratom will be available in Stores if they don't make it Illegal because it's cutting into Big Pharma Profits.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.

Head Shop Prices? 1 year 8 months ago #8200

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 285
The head shop near me sells 40 capsules for 40 bucks. I think it's around 40 grams. So basically a dollar a gram which is insane, when you can get 100 grams for 30 dollars or cheaper from most good vendors online. I haven't been in that shop for a year or so but its probably the same as it ever was.
~Jason

Head Shop Prices? 1 year 8 months ago #8202

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
Must be some Big Capsules at 1 gram a piece. Usually a capsule has half a gram or 500mg in it. Sometimes 650mg. There prices are Freakin' Outrageous. :pinch:

Head Shop Prices? 1 year 8 months ago #8203

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 285
Yeah they are those jumbo caps. I think they are called 000, because the ones I use are 00 and I can usually shove around 750mg in the 00 size caps, that's when they are filled to the max.
~Jason

Head Shop Prices? 1 year 8 months ago #8211

• addaminsane
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Say What?
  • Thank you received: 6
I paint at a local head shop in my town that does kratom better the other ones in kc. i don't think its simply a matter of labeling all head shops as bad when it comes to kratom. The reason, they are called head shops is because they sell "head soothing" related merchandise. It makes sense for kratom to be sold in a head shop.

Also, any time you buy retail in a real store, the markup is going to higher than it is online. Thats not an excuse for some of the super high markups like you guys are talking about, but its just always going to be higher than online.

Also, the head shop i paint at isn't over priced on every kratom product. They get popular brands who suggest a set retail price and then they also get some other brands that they know use high quality kratom such as this one and sell it much cheaper... This particular one is usually $25 for $28 grams and is nothing but 100% natural extract, with no fillers. For a high quality extract that you see in person and take it home immediately, this isn't that bad of a price. Also, thats the standard price ... the head shop i paint at always does special deals in the kratom field, because these customers tend to be loyal when you give them better prices and they know its a high quality product. Basically, what im saying is that a good head shop will always wheel and deal with you too.

I think ultimately tho, assuming kratom will stay legal and be more positively recognized as a natural supplement, that the prices will go down much more and that it will be more widely sold and seen in products much like caffeine is.
to be or not to be ... not to be
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by addaminsane.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mystickratom

Head Shop Prices? 1 year 8 months ago #8221

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
I agree with you addaminsane. Not all Head Shops are the same. It's just the Head Shops around me con people with their Prices plus they ask for Tips. Can you believe that? The people that work there just don't care about you at all. They don't even ask you if you need something. You have to ask for it yourself.

If I were to buy A Kilogram in Capsules in Plain Leaf at my local Head Shop it would be about $1,280.00!!! :ohmy::huh::pinch:

It sounds like you work for a very good Head Shop & that's rare to find.

Head Shop Prices? 1 year 7 months ago #9092

• dianamoss123
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I have gotten to the point where I just won't buy kratom unless it's from an online provider:
1) cheaper,
2) real officianados
3) true rotation by changing up vendors
4) VARIETY
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

Head Shop Prices? 1 year 7 months ago #9099

• johnnybee22
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 24
Our local headshop (2 that have same owner.. so same product)... $30.00 for $30 capsules, which they call an OZ... however the clerks do not know what they are selling, they just know it's "kratom" lmao. I remember 1 of the sales clerks telling me it was Green Bali months ago, either way it comes out to like $32.50 after taxes, I will give them credit that it is solid, potent, but honestly if you can't tell me what kind it is, I am not very trusting or enthusiastic of what you have to offer.

I much rather buy an OZ of something I KNOW IS from an online vendor, usually $9-14 depending on the strain. I like the Green Bali's, I like the more energetic strains, they keep me focused and going at work, they help with my stomach issues, arthritis, and tendonitis... Red Thai help with the pain as well, but sometimes just a little too sedating... which I thought I would never say considering all the pills and bad stuff I've done in my days.
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.479 seconds