Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.

TOPIC: looking for correct doseage for energy

Bookmark and Share

looking for correct doseage for energy 1 year 3 months ago #12794

• skywalker
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I've been brewing tea as my route of administration I was wondering what is a good dose to receive energizing benefits from kratom tea?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

looking for correct doseage for energy 1 year 3 months ago #12812

I am not sure how to measure a does with crushed kratom leaf but as far as powder goes i find the lowest amount needed to feel effects is the most energizing does. Like my regular dose is 3-4g. this is because i get more energy from 3g. plain leaf powder than i do from 4g. if i am wanting to relax i take 4g.

If you take a low dose and get energy and motivation and try to add a little more for more energy you wind up passing the energizing effect and get sleepy and relaxed from my experience. You cant really add to the energizing effect i have found. So my suggestion to your dose for energy would be smaller amounts than your normal dose if you are not getting any energy and are using an energizing strain. The whites tend to be more energetic. :-bd But again this is with the small dose if you take a large dose of white you will still get sedation. Or at least i do.
Be not afraid of growing slowly, Be afraid only of standing still.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, skywalker
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds