Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.

TOPIC: Vendor Suggestions on the Strongest Kratom Plain Leaf

Bookmark and Share

Vendor Suggestions on the Strongest Kratom Plain Leaf 1 year 4 months ago #13699

• Ryano
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 30
I apologize if I got this in the wrong section, please move thread if I have posted it wrong.

Hey,

Okay now that im out of Tennessee "Im with family in florida" ive got to enjoy the experiences of Kratom, I have apparently got a really High tolerance so ive only found 2 vemdors that supply a plain leaf I can even feel within normal doses"4g to 6g, but here is how I try kratom when trying out a vendor 4g,6g,8g,10g, I will list the vendors ive tried but im not going to put them in any order till ive got a few more vendors under my belt, you dont know good till you have had the bad, so if you dont mind list the Strongest Plain leaf in red,white,green,any really please post and thanks ahead of time.

AmazingKratom
TopKnotchKratom
Botanical Kratom, "Shout out to Menthol"
GAbotanicals

I dont want to list who I thought was good or bad just yet, I would like to try 6 more vendors before I give a review, thanks ahead of time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds