07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Maeng Da Info

Maeng Da Info 1 year 3 months ago #23542

• Kitsune
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 154
Bomalley, that concept of the entire plant working as an orchestra has always fascinated me. I have friends that got on supplement kicks, and my view has always been that we need the delivery system to be natural rather than extracted or isolated - we don't know how it all works together. My car needs oil - pouring it on the passenger seat will do no good. Same idea.

My doctor in 1991/92 wanted me to take anti-oxidants. I bought some and it seemed to me that just popping this stuff somehow wouldn't address the problem. I decided to not take them. A year later he told me to stop. He was pretty panicked sounding and I told him I never took them after that first week and told him why. It's instinctual. It just didn't seem right.

With pot, there has been an increase in psychotic episodes reported and I thought that was establishment trying to scare people. I found out something very interesting though. I used to like pot when I was young and used it to focus in on my work. I am adhd, that's for sure, and pot allowed me to hyper focus and get my work done. It was wonderful. I changed jobs and it wasn't needed so I stopped for a couple of decades. A friend gave me some to try for pain about 10 years ago and YIKES. It was awful. I was so paranoid I wanted to nail the windows shut! What a terrible thing. Then I ran into a documentary that talked about the results of breeding such high THC levels. It diminished a compound that was the psychotic reaction safeguard. I thought I kept the title of that documentary and I can't find it, but I think that is the trouble with pot now.

I just hope they let us have our kratom here in the U.S.!
The dust never really gets any worse after the first four years.
~ Quentin Crisp
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Maeng Da Info 1 year 3 months ago #23543

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3187

Kitsune wrote: Bomalley, that concept of the entire plant working as an orchestra has always fascinated me. I have friends that got on supplement kicks, and my view has always been that we need the delivery system to be natural rather than extracted or isolated - we don't know how it all works together. My car needs oil - pouring it on the passenger seat will do no good. Same idea.

My doctor in 1991/92 wanted me to take anti-oxidants. I bought some and it seemed to me that just popping this stuff somehow wouldn't address the problem. I decided to not take them. A year later he told me to stop. He was pretty panicked sounding and I told him I never took them after that first week and told him why. It's instinctual. It just didn't seem right.

Naturally oriented practitioners (naturopaths and holistic nutritionists) DO use single nutrients therapeutically. In the hands of a skilled and trained practitioner this probably works, however, herbalists and even nutritional docs seldom use a singe herb or a single nutrient in isolation...they always combine them somehow.

I took MOUNDS of supplements for years but it was not until I started taking the whole food in the form of green juicing (at least 3/4C ) EVERY day, that I started to notice a big difference in my overall health (no more nasty upper respiratory infections) but especially my improvements in skin health. Now after about 3 years, I continue with the juicing but have stopped nutritional supplements altogether.

It should not be surprising that nature knows HOW to do this very well, and that the "proper" order of things as balanced in nature is the best way to approach healing.

BIG PHARMA want to copy nature...but I do not think it can be done.
BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

Maeng Da Info 1 year 3 months ago #23552

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2663
Since you know so much about Healthy stuff bomalley, Would this be good to take everyday:

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
Attachments:

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds