07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
General discussion regarding Plain Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom.
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Green Malay Strain Information

Green Malay Strain Information 10 months 10 hours ago #37093

• Bakedry93
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
Also anyone know who sells capped akuamma?? Thanks so much for the info trying to find natural ways for pain relief since I'm a recovering pain pill/h addict.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Green Malay Strain Information 10 months 10 hours ago #37095

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3580
Bakedry93-
I think you will find this interesting
www.ilovekratom.com/forum/kratom-discuss...natives#.XLZcVehKiUl

Capped akuamma is sold on Amazon. I do not know of a Kratom vendor that carries it capped.
My pain relieving alternatives-
Corydalsis,
Incarvillea Sinesis,
Chuchuhuasi
Akuamma

Approved vendor Kratom Eye-
kratomeye.com/kratom-shop/on-sale-best-d...ensis-chinese-herbs/

Also private message Laurie or Madmax if you would like other vendors
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

Green Malay Strain Information 10 months 10 hours ago #37096

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4871

Tiggermanscrat wrote: I just opened a package of akuamma from in sense. It smells pretty good but it tastes terrible. While kratom doesn't taste bitter to me, the akuamma tastes very bitter.
I just put 2g into some hot tea with lemon and it mixed in a lot better than the k does.
It made the tea very bitter also. This is one that I will have to put in caps for my babe to take without heaving.:P

When I first tried akkuama I had some caps and powder . Once I used up the caps I thought I’d dare myself to see just how bitter it is having heard members describe it as extremely bitter. .... it really is !!! Though I tried it mixed in oj recently like I do with my Kratom and while still bitter , this batch is more tolerable... but I’ll stick to using caps ..
I recently picked up powder akkuama from insense and cap my own one at a time takes about 5 -10 seconds per cap , I pour a shallow amount in a dish and take the bigger part of the cap and push it down into the powder repeatedly and each time I push it compacts until you can’t get anymore in it . You can feel the resistance easily and I know that it’s done.. out the little cap on and boom ... made about 60 caps in pretty good time ... I’ll eventually get a capping machine but I like to do things the difficult way ... kind of enjoy doing this way but I’m sure I’d feel great satisfaction making many at once ...!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Green Malay Strain Information 10 months 9 hours ago #37100

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3476
if you search it and where to buy I would go through a botanical company that has some kind of guarantee but yes you can get from etsy, ebay, amazon akkuamma too but I get bagged akkuamma from in sense great quality and price

Green Malay Strain Information 10 months 9 hours ago #37102

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1783
The 2g of akuamma I took today did help with the arthritis in my hands but not the carpal tunnel in my right wrist.
It also helped with the ache I have from the bulging disks between T7-T10. And maybe helped a little with my knee and leg pain.
It seemed similar in effect to the red kratoms that I have tried because it also makes me tired.

Was 2g to much to take of the in sense 20:1 akuamma?
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373

Green Malay Strain Information 10 months 8 hours ago #37108

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8193
Bakedry93,

PDO Botanicals has capped akuamma (also called picralima seeds). I have often gotten them there because they are capped. If you can cap your own, In Sense Botanicals is a wonderful option.

Herb Stomp has BOTH incarvillea sinensis 20:1 extract powder AND akuamma (the latter is best in capsules and I personally prefer both in capsule form) and in stock.

I have not yet had an opportunity to try Herb Stomp. They are an ILK approved vendor and I would recommend using one whenever possible. They are on the VENDOR LIST and here’s a link for you:
www.herbstomp.com/shop/?letter=I

Please let us know how you like your shopping experience with whomever you choose.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Last edit: by Laurie.

Green Malay Strain Information 10 months 6 hours ago #37115

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
hey triggerman. so far it works for me it works better than red kratom with no side effects. 2g might have been a bit too much for first dose, I have built up to 1.5g without the sedating effect just for the synergy with kratom and pain management without increasing kratom doses.

yes it truly helps me for knees/ legs. and im not a small woman so my tolerance would be higher than your average chick, even though traditional narcotics make me hurl. I have been able to successfully do a light low impact workout with no bone grinding yay!
and yes countdown to your wifes appointment on thurs. Im so glad youre getting somewhere now!

Green Malay Strain Information 9 months 4 weeks ago #37122

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1783
We got the results of the latest MRI. My wife has an intradural, extramedullary tumor on her spine between T1 and T2. It is pushing the spinal cord to the right. The tumor is about 1 inch long by 1/2 inch in diameter. A tumor of this type at this location is generally not cancerous but is not easy to remove.
This type of tumor is very rare. About 1 in 100,000 people of her age (62) get one.
We will find out tomorrow what can be done and when.
Our neurologist has already discussed it with the doctor that wrote up the report after reviewing the MRI images. From what I have read these surgeries are usually 95% successful but because of the rarity it can be difficult to find a doctor with experience removing them.
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, michele373

Green Malay Strain Information 9 months 4 weeks ago #37141

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8193
A proper diagnosis is validation and there is hope in having been VALIDATED. Congratulations on your persistence with this. Advocating for proper medical help is a very difficult job and TIME CONSUMING and frustrating. It’s EXHAUSTING and many people are inclined to GIVE UP TRYING due to illness and depression brought on by not being VALIDATED.

Wishing you both wonderful hugs while you go forward with this process. Fortunately y’all are still young enough to expect a full successful recovery from whatever y’all decide.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

Green Malay Strain Information 9 months 4 weeks ago #37163

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
triggerman im sure this is a diagnosis no one expected. but now you can tell her she really IS special in every way! the fact that it isn't big and shes had this problem for a while is a good thing in its own weird way, and yeah probably benign. it literally is just a pain in her arse right now. I have faith they will find a way to resolve this and make her better. has she tried the akuamma yet?

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds