Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Pre-Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry Vendors that are new to the I Love Kratom Community. While these vendors are undergoing the approval process they will have a limited but active thread in this category. If approved, the Pre-Approved Vendors will then upgraded to Approved status and will be moved into the "Approved Vendors" category.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kratom for Cheap

Bookmark and Share

THE Cheapest Kratom site I have stumbled upon... 3 years 3 weeks ago #1082

• karinkubala
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 19
Hello all!!

My name is Karin and tonight I'm here talking to you about Kratom. I happen to be a huge advocate for this Indonesian Miracle plant, as it righteously has been called. Being said, I do believe it has earned that title, for I have witnessed with my own eyes how it can completely turn a drug addict not only into a functioning human being, but a healthy, happy, and life loving individual! I could go on and on about how beneficial Kratom is, but since this is an 'i love kratom' forum, I know my beliefs on how wonderful AND literally life changing/saving Kratom is, are shared by many.

I have scoured the internet for the cheapest, freshest Kratom to no avail...until FINALLY stumbling over this website: www.kratomforcheap.com They beat all other prices, compared to local stores and multiple web pages- a pound for $120 + free 2 day shipping...AND the Kratom comes strait from the source in Indonesia! I was sold.

I love to hear back from fellow Kratom users, so please reply with anything that you may enjoy to share!

-Karin
Last Edit: 3 years 3 weeks ago by karinkubala.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THE Cheapest Kratom site I have stumbled upon... 3 years 3 weeks ago #1083

• Aurora
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Definitely have to check that out, how was the actual product ? ..thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

THE Cheapest Kratom site I have stumbled upon... 3 years 3 weeks ago #1086

• karinkubala
  • Vendor
The product itself definitely does the trick for me, and i know for a fact that it is fresh from the source in Indonesia. I highly recommend you order yourself (or whoever it is needing it) a bit, you really cannot beat the price, either! I've done my research.

www.kratomforcheap.com

If you end up ordering some Kratom from the website I am recommending, I would love your feedback on what you thought. Or if you know of a cheaper site, throw the word out!

-Karin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marie C

THE Cheapest Kratom site I have stumbled upon... 3 years 2 weeks ago #1092

• Marie C
  • Administrator
Nicceeee :cheer:

thank you for sharing !!!!! I will defff check this place out :-h
The following user(s) said Thank You: karinkubala, Laurie

THE Cheapest Kratom site I have stumbled upon... 3 years 2 weeks ago #1095

• karinkubala
  • Vendor
It is an honest to god pleasure!

Pass on the love :-bd

-Karin

THE Cheapest Kratom site I have stumbled upon... 2 years 11 months ago #1175

Guys - I never write stuff like this, but I have to help y'all put the word out about this guy because he's completely kicking ass out there with his primo product, and finding a legit Kratom dealer is *almost* impossible (especially on the internet with so many unscrupulous and/or low-quality vendors, it's very difficult to tell the difference between the good and bad ones without a lot of trial and error (and lost $$)), so people in need should know - I only wish I had heard this sooner:

Kratomforcheap.com. This site and the guy running it are truly a godsend - and the Kratom itself is always an extremely high quality product at honest and reasonable prices that I can actually afford.

This is an extremely rare combination when it comes to vendors of this magical plant, and I think everyone should know: Kratomforcheap.com is THE source for anyone who needs reliable, high-quality, low-price connect for Kratom - I'd recommend it to my my mailman, my grandma, even my doctor (especially my doctor!!), plus anyone else who is tired of being a slave to pain, addiction (and many, many other ailments this life challenges us with on the day-to-day) and who would instead rather live a free, fulfilling and happy life.

It's not about $$money$$ for the proprietor at all (which is also rare among Kratom vendors, unfortunately). He truly cares about each one of his customers, makes an effort to understand and help as much as possible, and is simply spreading the cure for the benefit of the people that need it. It is very difficult to find a legit Kratom dealer, but I guarantee he's the best you'll find without actually going to Thailand or something (although, that would be an awesome trip!).

You can also count on this vendor - his supply is fuckin steady-eddy (and BOMB), and literally straight from the source. If you've had bad luck with other Kratom vendors, your search is over. Give it a try!

Kratomforcheap.com

Kratom for Cheap - Kratom for the People! 2 years 7 months ago #1407

• karinkubala
  • Vendor
Hello all!

My name is Derek Evans & my goal with this company is to provide you with the freshest, purest and best priced kratom you can find. My kratom is sourced directly from a farm in Bali, which I visited personally last year. Kratom has helped me manage back pain for the last 3 years, and I am excited to share this remarkable plant with you!

Please take a look at my website, you will not regret it (L)

Peace, Love & Kratom

Kratom for Cheap - Kratom for the People! 2 years 6 months ago #1543

• bryanb35
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
..umm..not trying to talk trash...but I called him today after checking the site out..sure..he even returned my call..which is cool..I explained that I was lLeary about ordering a quantity like 3 oz( his minimum)and asked about getting a smaller quantity to sample..didn't happen..all I got was nope..and "gotcha".. Maybe he knows the ones here,so they got the 110% customer service..that wasn't a very good way to make a new regular customer..I won't be ordering with them.

Kratom for Cheap - Kratom for the People! 2 years 5 months ago #1643

• karinkubala
  • Vendor
...ummm... not trying to talk trash.. but why do you feel entitled to free kratom and free shipping when we all pay for ours and remark on how well the quality, customer service, and fast shipping is with kratomforcheap.com ??? With all due respect, I'm sure Derek doesn't mind losing your "big" business. There's a little food for thought. Happy holidays!!!

THE Cheapest Kratom site I have stumbled upon... 2 years 4 months ago #1746

• dermo419
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I recieved my first order from kratomforcheap today. I am happy to say I am a 100% satisfied customer. Service, price, delivery, and QUALITY are the best I have encountered. I was pretty happy with my prior vendor but seeing that this was 10-20% cheaper I thought I would give it a shot. I was happy to discover that quality was also superior. Ma Daeng is usually sold as a premium strain but this site sells it at a discount. The personalized touch, speaking with Derek, was also something I appreciated.
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds