07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Pre-Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry Vendors that are new to the I Love Kratom Community. While these vendors are undergoing the approval process they will have a limited but active thread in this category. If approved, the Pre-Approved Vendors will then upgraded to Approved status and will be moved into the "Approved Vendors" category.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Kratom for Cheap

THE Cheapest Kratom site I have stumbled upon... 2 years 7 months ago #20373

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8200
I don't recall seeing it on the list. But this is a super old thread I forgot about until I was looking for something else (no idea why I didn't see the follow-up posts prior to looking for something ELSE now).
The Approved Vendor List doesn't change very often. It's been almost untouched except for two changes that I can tell since Sept 2016.
Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

THE Cheapest Kratom site I have stumbled upon... 2 years 7 months ago #20399

• kratomforcheap
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Yes, i have noticed the list doesnt change much either, despite the moderator telling me some time ago that i would be added to the vendor list after that ordeal we had with Brett... at the time ( roughly 1 year ago ) the moderator was a guy named Michael. Do you know if that has changed, Laurie? And hello to you, tabookitty! Lol, hows life?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

THE Cheapest Kratom site I have stumbled upon... 2 years 7 months ago #20400

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8200
Hi Derek,
My email has changed - no mo tabookitty (that cat is gone 5 yrs now, time to move on- lol), Brett is still here but no Michael and the vendor list remains closed to new applicants.
How're things with you? :)
Laurie

Last edit: by Laurie.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds