Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC: My Favorite vendors and strains so far

Bookmark and Share

My Favorite vendors and strains so far 1 year 4 months ago #12577

Socal Herbal Remedies

White Horn, Onset about 15 min. (taken with orange juice) about 4g. energy and mental focus increased noticeably. =D> Slightly jittery.
Peak is at about an hour for me, and i noticed it had a very calming effect after peak, Jitters only lasted about twenty min., Extra energy for about
an hour and a little more. Lasts about 2 hrs. Found it best for me in the morning, due to felling sleepy after it wore off. (i didn't notice this effect
as much in the morning opposed to dosing in the evening). 70-100

Earthvine Kratom

Green Malay, 5g. (taken with OJ) Onset was about 20-30 min. for me. Very calming yet not tired. Pain significantly decreased. I found i still had the energy to hike in the woods for a bit.
peak was about an Hour, Being in nature was very pleasing, found it very mood lifting. Very long lasting strain for me.
lasted about four hours (noticeable effects) yet i was very laid back clear up until falling asleep about 5 hrs later.
Feel right into sleep so the stimulation did not keep me awake. 80-100.

Herbal Salvation

White Borneo, Onset 10-15 min. (taken with OJ) 3g. energizing,motivated and calm. I felt up to the task for work, yet not too hyper. noticed the peak about
an hour. only lasted about 2.5 hrs. Still felt great, and motivated after it wore off but did not find it very strong through the entire dosing.
(larger doses make me sleepy).Great for work if i do not wish to be wound up lol. 70-100

White Maeng Da, onset 10-15 min (3g. Taken with OJ). Very energizing and focused. Mood lifting as well. Found it stimulating but not all too euphoric. The effects peaked about 1.5 hrs into dose. I found this strain great for large tasks. I did quite a bit of my yard work and chores and never had any lack of energy. Found this strain to last very long for a white strain. At about 3-4 hrs. the last hour was not quite as stimulating but you could still notice the effects. So Far one of my favorite strains and great for mornings. 90-100

PDO (Pharmacy-Dropout)

Green Bali, 4g. (taken with OJ), onset was about ten min. very calming yet not very energizing. pain was relieved, I felt very sociable though. Effects lasting for about three hours.
I did not notice a peak, After the onset it was very stimulating the entire time. Not so great for work for me as it does make me a bit lazy, But it was very
mood lifting and laid back, i found this strain to be great in the evening about 4 hrs, prior to bed time as is does effect me falling to sleep. 85-100

Cambodian MD, 3g. (taken with, you guessed it OJ :P lol) Onset about twenty min, Felt very ephoric and mood lifting, pain relieved. I enjoyed playing pc games online, and
found it to increase mental focus. Very relaxing, made me quite sociable. (i enjoy energetic strain but this was great) noticeable effects about 3.5 hrs. Peak
was aprox. 1 hr. 85-100

I am fairly new to kratom, and thus far these are my favorite strains and vendors. Sorry for the poor grammer and punctuation :(
Be not afraid of growing slowly, Be afraid only of standing still.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GOLDA55, Douglas168, madmaxnightrider, Kaycee777, nmruska, Usernametaken

My Favorite vendors and strains so far 1 year 4 months ago #12583

On a side note, I had not realized herbal salvation was not on the approved vendor list. Sorry about that

My Favorite vendors and strains so far 1 year 4 months ago #12603

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 1136
Nice Review levonne! Very In Depth & well said.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
The following user(s) said Thank You: levonne90@gmail.com

My Favorite vendors and strains so far 1 year 4 months ago #12667

• guitarguy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 207
Thanks for the info.

My favorites based on experience are East Carolina Botanicals, Greenleaf Kratom and Christopher'Christopher's Organic Botanicals. For me, these have the best customer service and kratom to date, that I have had.
The following user(s) said Thank You: C.O.B

My Favorite vendors and strains so far 1 year 3 months ago #12822

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 1040
I also like GREENLEAF KRATOM! Their stuff from LAST YEAR works as good as the new order I just got. Joe helped me is swapping out a strain I chose to a better one! That is customer service I will not forget (God willing hehe)!
They have been the most reliable and stable one I have tried! Not to offend others! I have no complaints with any vendor, and I had one issue with Greenleaf software you might avoid (it's too much hassle to correct!). There's an "empty cart" button right below the "cart" button. I ordered 3 times to get through without accidentally emptying my basket. Hold on to your basket by making the screen bigger when checking out. It's only that one little spot. Joe really communicated like a friend during my ordering snafu's. If you want a good reference guide for strains, their website is top notch. It's based on THEIR inventory, but I find it quite useful for strain education - period. That comes free! Also some lovely red samples that helped tremendously with my back injury. Which I'm always trying to get QUANTITY of projects done in a day. I'm learning QUALITY is less than quantity, numerically, but quality kratom is better than quantity - I'm trying to live my life in the same way. Do a few things well! Not MANY THINGS HALF BASSED. IM A WORK IN PROGRESS. Greenleaf is a no-brainier, especially for newbies!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: GOLDA55, jovhaln

My Favorite vendors and strains so far 1 year 3 months ago #12860

• kychick
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
i cant find socal herbal website i find one but nothing with kratom on it ?? Christophers botanicals is awesome he has wonderful customer service friendly and answers emails quickly i cant compare the kratom he sent me because its my first batch ever lol i definitely feel it working!!! he sent a free sample everything was packaged well and shipped in a timely manner!! i will make a comparison later after i order from other suppliers!! but so far i love it!!
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by kychick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: C.O.B

My Favorite vendors and strains so far 1 year 3 months ago #12863

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 527
kychick wrote:
i cant find socal herbal website i find one but nothing with kratom on it ?? Christophers botanicals is awesome he has wonderful customer service friendly and answers emails quickly i cant compare the kratom he sent me because its my first batch ever lol i definitely feel it working!!! he sent a free sample everything was packaged well and shipped in a timely manner!! i will make a comparison later after i order from other suppliers!! but so far i love it!!
For Socal type spec or speciosa in the search bar.

My Favorite vendors and strains so far 1 year 3 months ago #12864

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 527
I agree excellent review. I sometimes hate reading reviews as it makes me want to buy more kratom. I think I have enough kratom for awhile now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: levonne90@gmail.com

My Favorite vendors and strains so far 1 year 3 months ago #12865

Vendor- Socal Herbal Remedies
Strain- Green Maeng Da

Mood enhacment- 4-5
Energy- 2-5
Relaxation- 3-5
Stimulation (ephoria)- 4-5
Duration- 4 hrs
Pros- Great for relaxing i went swimming and it was great :-bd
Cons- None really
Conclusion 80-100

Vendor-Socal Herbal remedies
Strain- White Sunda

Mood enhacment- 5-5
Energy- 2-5
Relaxation-3-5
Stimulation (ephoria)- 2-5
Duration- 3 hrs.
Pros- Very good for mood lift.
Cons- A little too calming for a white.
Conclusion 65-100

These are the only too i focused on to review last week. :-bd
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

My Favorite vendors and strains so far 1 year 3 months ago #13013

Vendor- C.O.B (Christopher's Organic Botanicals)
Strain- Green Vietnam

Mood enhancment- 4-5
Energy-5-5
Relaxation-3-5
Stimulation (ephoria)-4-5
Duration- 3-4hrs
Pros- One of the most energizing greens i have ever tried, this is one of my all time favorites
and i mainly like whites but this is great, for long days or tedious projects needing done.
Cons- loses the energy if a little too large of dose is taken, i find best results with a smaller than normal dose.
Conclusion- 90-100 :-bd One of my top favorite greens ever. :-bd

Vendor- C.O.B
Strain- White Maeng Da

Mood enhancment- 4-5
Energy-3-5
Relaxation-2-5
Stimulation (ephoria)-2.5-5
Duration- 3hrs.
Pros- Nice subtle energy, no jitters
Cons- Not much of a morning strain but great for finishing a long work day with a little energy.
Conclusion- 70-100
Note- nice strain just not as energizing as some whites, but still has its own nice effects, i find this to be an evening strain, i liked it. Kind of a change of pace for a white strain.

I would suggest this Vendor to anyone. :)

This vendor has great customer service and prices, and potent kratom, i find it to be a great value. C.O.B is now one of my favorite vendors, I hope the next order goes as well. I am Wanting To try the white Viatnam next, I will let you guys know what i think.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by levonne90@gmail.com.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, C.O.B, Kaycee777, Usernametaken
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds