• Page:

TOPIC: Life Force Kratom Review

Bookmark and Share

Life Force Kratom Review 1 year 5 months ago #12989

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 288
I was pleasantly surprised by this vendor. For one thing I live in Washington State, and It was sent from Massachusetts on Monday, got here Wednesday, very fast. I think it was Dana who answered some questions I had, I ordered the Red Gold. When I got my package It had some honey sticks, a Green Kapuas sample, and a personalized note, which I thought was nice. Good standard packaging and label. When I tried the Red Gold last night for the first time at about 6:15pm, It was probably one of the, or Thee best reds I've ever tried. It totally made me feel super good and at ease. Kind of like a super relaxing buzz, which I could have started getting some work done around the house or something. It didn't make me super tired, but I could imagine it making me sleepy at a bit higher dose. This morning I took a smaller dose and it gave me a good well balanced energy which made me ready for the day. I can see myself taking this anytime of the day, very blissful feeling. I actually think I might just do that today, with a higher dose tonight. I haven't had any undesirable side effects from this at all. Very well balanced, all around great strain. I think this may be my favorite right now. Also, the prices are awesome, $35 for 8 oz, $113 per kilo. If you want to split a kilo, you will need to add 5 bucks for each strain split, so a 4 way split would be around $133. Great prices, I can see myself ordering more of their strains to try out. Life Force K is worth giving a try.
~Jason
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Kaycee777

Life Force Kratom Review 1 year 5 months ago #12991

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 560
Red Gold is rather unique in a good way. It has this intense relaxation that for me comes on full blast after 90 min or so.
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by gmantheman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Life Force Kratom Review 1 year 5 months ago #13000

• Kaycee777
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 197
I won the premium maeng da from Life Force on a Menthol youtube kratom review video. Life Force owners Mike & Dana are very well liked from the reviews I've read. So I decided to call and left a detailed message. No reply, and that was two weeks ago. I am old school when it comes to customer service. Now it could be they never got the message or they just didn't follow up. From the many very positive comments left by customers about this fine couple, I am inclined to think My message wasn't received. One thing I've learned is that I don't like running after someone, not at this late stage of my life. So I ordered elsewhere. Vendors like Amazing Kratom, Indo Elephant, Top Notch & Portal Botanicals. I am trying to find one or two that I can go to time and again to get great kratom and great customer service. From the 99.9% of the happy customers of Life Force, I fall into that .01%. I wish them all the success and happiness life can offer.

Life Force Kratom Review 1 year 5 months ago #13066

• Menthol
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
cheers! :-bd

Life Force Kratom Review 1 year 5 months ago #13069

• Kaycee777
  • Gold Boarder
Hi Menthol, how are you? Love your vids!

Life Force Kratom Review 1 year 5 months ago #13096

• Menthol
  • Senior Boarder
I'm alright! Thank you! how are you?

Life Force Kratom Review 1 year 5 months ago #13098

• August Noon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
I hate to say this since there are so many positive reviews, but my experience was not great. I ordered four ounces of red gold and it barely seemed to work. I upped my dose quite several times. It seemed to go from almost nothing, to not feeling well at all. This was just my experience and as we all know, everyone is different. Also, maybe I'm spoiled by Pharmacy Dropout. That seems to be the only thing I'm totally satisfied with since my tolerance has gotten so high.
#kratomlivesmatter

Life Force Kratom Review 1 year 5 months ago #13099

• Menthol
  • Senior Boarder
I've heard that from a lot of people about Red Gold. It's hit or miss. If you're looking for a decent red strain from life force kratom, grab their red maeng da or red vietnam. Cheers

Life Force Kratom Review 1 year 5 months ago #13100

• Kaycee777
  • Gold Boarder
It doesn't ' surprise me that you didn't get a good effect from the red/gold from Life Force. I didn't also. When I won the Premium Maeng Da from Menthol Kratom Reviews, Life Force sent a sample of the red/gold. I got nothing from it. I had better luck with the MD, but not great. I think if you have ten people try the same strain and batch, you will get ten different reviews. It's all very subjective.

Life Force Kratom Review 1 year 5 months ago #13101

• Kaycee777
  • Gold Boarder
I'm fine thank you Menthol. Hope you and all my American vaping & kratom friends, a very Happy 4th of July!
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds