TOPIC: KratomForCheap Vendor Review!

Bookmark and Share

KratomForCheap Vendor Review! 1 year 1 month ago #13019

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 972
This is a Review for KratomForCheap:

Very good solid Vendor. Very fast shipping with very friendly customer service. Has very smooth potent Kratom at a decent price. I got 7 different samples. The grind is very fine which is very easy to swallow & the taste is not bad at all. They had the Kratom wrapped up very nicely in the Package. they have a Gallon Ziploc Bag with 7 smaller sandwich bags with the Kratom in it. This is just what I put my Kratom in also. So that was a plus. I didn't have to transfer it. The bags seal very well & open & close very easily. The Website is very easy to navigate & order from. They don't have a huge selection of Strains but enough to suffice. They have a money back guarantee which I rarely see with Vendors today. The Strains that they do have are very good. High Quality Kratom with no bad side effects. Each strain has it's own unique feel to it. I would Highly recommend Kratom For Cheap for anybody looking for good high quality Kratom at a Decent Price for the Quality that you get.

White Borneo-The Best White Borneo I have ever tried in my 7 years. I usually don't get good effects from that many Vendors Borneo but this one is very good. Comes on in about 15 minutes. Would be mostly a day strain. Perfect for needing endurance for working out or needing energy work. 81/100

Red Borneo-Excellent for pain relief, Relaxing & Anxiety Relief. Gives a nice Calmness then goes into Energy. Onset in about 10 minutes & Long Lasting at about 4+ hours. 82/100

Green Maeng Da-Very slowly starts to take effect. Takes about 25 minutes to reach good effects. I felt a good energy rush that gives me motivation to get up & go do something. Potent strain with good stimulation. A Fast day strain. Perfect for waking up in the morning. Short duration at 2.5 hours. 85/100

White Maeng Da-One of the Most Euphoric Strains that I have ever Tried in my 7 years of using Kratom. Onset is very fast at 5 minutes & has a short duration at just over 2 hours. Very slight amount of dizziness. Very uplifting fast strain. Would be perfect for getting motivated to do something that would be tedious or not fun. Definitely the best White Maeng Da I have ever tried. 86/100

Green Riau-Good energetic effects with a slight relaxing effect to it. Good smooth balance between energy & relaxing. Not overpowering or too potent. Would be a good day strain. 80/100

Red Thai-Balanced between slight relaxation & slight energy. Works within 10 minutes & lasts around 3 hours for me. One of the Best Red Thai's I have ever tried. Pretty good for pain relief. Nice mild strain that is not overpowering. 80/100

Red Bali-Excellent pain reliever & for anxiety & insomnia. Got rid of my Migraine within 30 minutes. Classic Bali Effects with nice a nice relaxed euphoria. Lasts about 3 hours. 83/100

Scores:
Quality Of Kratom 8.6/10
Prices 7.2/10
Shipping 8.4/10
Customer Service 10/10
Ease Of Ordering 8.9/10
Overall Rating 8.5/10

I know I am not good at Reviewing Vendors but I am still working on it. I am trying to be more thorough. It's a work in progress.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by madmaxnightrider. Reason: Mistakes
The administrator has disabled public write access.

KratomForCheap Vendor Review! 1 year 1 month ago #13021

Definitely sounds like it would be good to give this vendor a try, I am a huge fan of whites so the whites you described sound right up my ally :)
Be not afraid of growing slowly, Be afraid only of standing still.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider

KratomForCheap Vendor Review! 1 year 1 month ago #13022

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 484
Awesome review as always max. Reviewing can be difficult because sometimes the effects can be a little subtle. And strains that both energetic and relaxing properties are especially difficult to review.

KratomForCheap Vendor Review! 1 year 1 month ago #13034

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
Yes some Strains can be almost Identical in effects. You have to take different doses on different days to fully review each strain.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, gmantheman

KratomForCheap Vendor Review! 1 year 1 month ago #13037

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, StarWarsForce

KratomForCheap Vendor Review! 1 year 1 month ago #13055

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 282
I used to order from Derek all the time a couple years back, he's one of the nicest guys to deal with. I just quit ordering from there because I can find cheaper kratom else where. Nothing against him or his product, I can just get more bang for my buck from other places. He even sent me a couple ounces when I was out once, when his credit card reader was down, I sent him a check to send me some more when he got my check. Very solid guy to deal with. He actually goes to Indonesia himself to source his kratom out, which is pretty awesome. I wouldn't mind ordering from him again, I just get more kratom for less money from elsewhere. His white borneo was my favorite, along with his green malaysian.
~Jason

KratomForCheap Vendor Review! 1 year 1 month ago #13058

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 921
Very good reviews, Madmax. Your hard work on improving your review writing SHOWS. I would suggest you edit and delete the last sentence. There is no such thing as not being good at reviewing, and WE ARE ALL A WORK IN PROGRESS. There is no need to apologize or feel "less than" anyone. Your reviews are clearly improving dramatically. We are ALL doing our best. Those that aren't, aren't trying AT ALL. High five!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

KratomForCheap Vendor Review! 1 year 1 month ago #13065

• Menthol
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
I've done a couple reviews of KFC and I have to say it's decent but too expensive for what it is. I felt really weird receiving a ziplock bag of kratom with permanent marker labeling what strain it is. I know presentation isn't everything but what would you think if you were the FDA watching someone do an unboxing on camera. It just looks like a big ziplock bag of green cocaine. Very unprofressional. The kratom itself, In my opinion, doesn't stay consistent with the aroma when burning day to day. Some strains tend to keep the same aroma every day where as some of the strains I've tried from KFC, lost aroma after 2-3 days. The consistency of the 2 strains i've tried is very strange as well. Hope this makes sense :) these are just opinions though! Cheers everyone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Kaycee777, ziggy456m

KratomForCheap Vendor Review! 1 year 1 month ago #13068

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 921
Makes perfect sense to me. I am a presentation person as well. I don't care for having to tear off the "G" of green vein - to open it, for example.
Now I have to RELABEL IT. As with many others. You'll notice many vendors label their stuff without the benefit of trying to figure it out as a user! Wacky, but true. One guy sent all bags with fancy names scrawled in pen - not HIS NAME - what if I had liked his stuff? Who sent this? I have a few bags I didn't bother with marking them, now I have no idea where or whom sent them. I get out my marking pen when I receive deliveries from ANYONE regarding Kratom. I make notes as to what "might be the effects" etc. I tape my notes well to the bags. Such is life in first world problems - I hear ya!
Laurie
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Laurie. Reason: Grammar correction

KratomForCheap Vendor Review! 1 year 1 month ago #13193

• bongomio
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I order at KRatom for cheap regularly cuz I think the quality is great and the most potent K I have had. I am sharing the same opinion as madmax in his review. Regarding presentation - I prefer the zip loc plastic bags way over "professional designed colorful packaging". I like to able to see the product and the fact that it has not written kratom written all over is truly safer if the FDA were to see you consuming it, don't ya think?
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by bongomio.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kratomforcheap
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds