Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC: What is the best online kratom vendor?

Bookmark and Share

What is the best online kratom vendor? 1 year 2 months ago #13357

• GOLDA55
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 54
:-h Hi, I will try to list my favorite strain from each of my favorite 4 vendors. I have used these vendors for a while, and as with the nature of Kratom, there have been a few times I was not as happy with the strains as I was with the previous order, but that could also be just me. Most of the times I am very pleased. My favorite from Mu synergetics is their Green Malay,& Super Duper blend and their Red Dragon..With Online Kratom I always get their Capsules, and my favorite is their Krishna Green Malay, mixed with their Indra fusion. (5 capsules of each). SoCal is my newest vendor, I really love their Green Malay, and their Red Hulu Kapaus. Pharmacy Dropout has been a little confusing for me, Sometimes I love there Green Raui, and White Borneo Maeng da, and other times I am disappointed. All of these Vendors have great customer service, Mu synergetics is always very helpful. I am always checking this forum for vendors and reviews, and I am always willing to try a new vendor with a good review of their quality of Kratom. I hope this information helped you with the hard choice of deciding which strains to choose.
I ususally burn kratom for the euphoric effect, motivation and anxiety, a little for pain. Golda55
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pharmacy Dropout, FREEMEPLZ, mystickratom

What is the best online kratom vendor? 1 year 1 month ago #13711

• Lakewolf
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I live in PA, so this is great info!

I hate it when I have to wait 2 weeks to get medicines I need.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GOLDA55

What is the best online kratom vendor? 1 year 1 month ago #13784

• Stillmind
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Let me tell you that if you are looking for great quality, service and price, you can check fresh-Kratom.us (i think that's it) I got Red Vietnam= $25/250gr. HAve you come across any vendors you can recommend? I love to hear about it. Cheers!

What is the best online kratom vendor? 1 year 1 month ago #13797

• August Noon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 190
I hate to keep saying nice things about the same vendor, but Pharmacy Dropout is by far my favorite. Not the cheapest, but decent. The quality and potency is unmatched though. My tolerance is ridiculous. Like really ridiculous. Sometimes PDO is the only thing that actually works for me. The Malaysian red horn and Cambodian MD are my favorites. I'm a red guy generally and these are the best "slow" strains I've encountered. Ever.
#kratomlivesmatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: FREEMEPLZ
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.360 seconds