07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: BuyKratomBulkUSA.com

BuyKratomBulkUSA.com 2 years 6 months ago #13589

• gmantheman
  • gmantheman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 732
I received my free sample of Green Borneo from BuyKratomBulk (BKB) and had a chance to try it out today. I dosed just over 3 grams with a cup of coffee about 1 hr before going to the gym. This strain does build slowly. I felt a mild sensation but nothing drastic at 30 min but on the way to the gym, I could feel it building. I don't want to say an euphoric feeling as I think that is a misnomer. When I think of an Euphoric strain, I think of one that has a whole body relaxation almost like a warm blanket. This strain was more mood enhancing. I had this enlighten feeling. It didn't give me too much in the term of energy but it didn't sedate me either. I would give it a 6 out of 10 in energy and 8 out of 10 in mood enhancing/euphoria. For duration I am still feeling it about 70 to 80% strength after 4 hrs and after eating lunch. I had to get some housework done and this strain did make that less of a hassle. It almost motivated me in away. Overall I would rate it an 8 out of 10.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by gmantheman.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds