08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review

Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review 1 year 6 months ago #17961

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2377
Green MD-This strain kind of fell flat for me. I just couldn't get strong effects from it. I tried different dosages. This is a very mild Maeng Da. It's in between relaxing & energetic but tends to lean more toward relaxing & non-stimulating. It is a more mildly relaxation with no stimulation. Not much of a mood lift or motivating factor to it. Has a very slight subtle energy lift to it along with the mild relaxation. Felt more like a Red than a Green. Effects start in about 15 minutes & last about 2.5 hours. The effects fade away quite rapidly after 2 hours. This would be a good strain for a newbie to try out because it is on the mild side. 59/100

Red MD-This is great for any Pain Relief or Insomnia. Just felt really relaxed after about 20 minutes. Then strong sedation set in after just over an hour. Great strain for anybody who needs Pain Relief at night & needs to get some sleep. Effects start to fade after about 3 hours for me. This strain put me right to sleep in an hour. This is definitely a night strain. 84/100

White MD-Great daytime strain for getting some motivation or energy for the day ahead. Would be great for taking first thing in the Morning. Effects start in about 20 minutes & last about 2.5 hours Has a great mood lifting quality to it. Definitely a day strain & not a night strain. I took about 3 grams & that was perfect for me to get strong stimulation, energy, mood lift & motivation from it. Just feels exactly what a White strain should feel like. Has a feel good quality to it. 85/100

Overall a very good Vendor for sure. They did everything very good with no weak points anywhere. The only 2 things I can see is that the pouches could be Labeled better & they could have more Strains to select from but these are minor things. They just had Green, White or Red written on them in Marker. Shipping was extremely Fast at just 2.5 days. For the Quality your getting here the Prices are just Fantastic. Their Kratom is easily worth double what you pay for it. The Quality is there. The grind is very fine. Very fresh powder & easy to get down. They were very pleasant to deal with & sent me a generous amount of Samples to Sample. The Pouches they use are easy to open, very durable & seal very well. Some of the best pouches that I've seen. Buy Kratom Bulk USA should be Highly Recommended in my Opinion.

Kratom Quality 80/100
Customer Service 86/100
Shipping 96/100
Pricing 91/100
My Overall 85/100
The following user(s) said Thank You: JAlexavier427, Laurie, StarWarsForce, Kaycee777, Usernametaken, kobegirl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review 1 year 6 months ago #17968

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 730
Great review as always. I don't remember all your reviews on red MD but do you find some red mds to be on the energetic side? I have always avoid getting red md as I am never sure if it's going to be energetic or sedating.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Usernametaken, kobegirl

Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review 1 year 6 months ago #17970

• kobegirl
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 303
COB Red MD very energizing. Definitely and otherz have found Red MD energizing. i could not uze COB Red MD at night!!!! going to go with Red Borneo, and try Red Malay and Red Bent. for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Usernametaken

Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review 1 year 6 months ago #17986

• kjdore
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 150
I've had the same experience with red md from serenity botanicals. I find it to be my favorite so far as it gives me the perfect mix of energy and pain relief for getting through the day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review 1 year 6 months ago #18001

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 730

kobegirl wrote: COB Red MD very energizing. Definitely and otherz have found Red MD energizing. i could not uze COB Red MD at night!!!! going to go with Red Borneo, and try Red Malay and Red Bent. for that.

I was going to include the red MD in the sampler pack. I may go ahead and buy 20z of COB red md.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, kobegirl

Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review 1 year 6 months ago #18043

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

gmantheman wrote: Great review as always. I don't remember all your reviews on red MD but do you find some red mds to be on the energetic side? I have always avoid getting red md as I am never sure if it's going to be energetic or sedating.

It really depends on the Vendor that you buy the Red MD from. Red MD is just one of those Strains that you never know how you will react to it like Green Malay. GM can be energetic or relaxing. Most of the time I find that Red MD's are more Energetic than Relaxing but will depend on the Supplier that the Vendor gets it from.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, StarWarsForce, kobegirl

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review 1 year 6 months ago #18441

• JAlexavier427
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32
Great review...just got some WMD so I look forward to trying it out. My only concern is that the pouch I received isn't one you can reseal.

Last edit: by JAlexavier427.

Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review 1 year 6 months ago #18468

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks JAlexavier. I would just put it in Ziploc Bags until you can get some Decent Pouches or some Plastic Sealing Containers. The Glad Ware Containers Seal really good.

Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review 1 year 6 months ago #18472

• JAlexavier427
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32
Good idea....i'm going to put it in a glad were container. Cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

Buy Kratom Bulk USA Review 1 year 5 months ago #19119

• Yrodarte
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I just ordered from this vendor they had a good deal with free COD delivery. I've never heard of it before and just wanted to know what others think about it. I ordered MD, (it's just labeled as MD on the site) I have no idea if it's red, green, or white. Anyone else have his issue? Any info would help. TIA :)

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds