• Page:

TOPIC: InSense Botanicals Review

Bookmark and Share

InSense Botanicals Review 3 weeks 5 hours ago #21744

• Inkabibbles3
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 51
Hello InSense Botanicals and ILK Forum!

I have written several reviews for In Sense Botanicals because they have the best Organic Kratom I've tried. I have tried Kratom from other sources and I was very disappointed, but never with In Sense. I use Kratom for severe chronic pain which means I use Kratom just about everyday. I need to know that the Vendor's are selling what they're promoting and after several purchases of my favorite strains from In Sense Botanicals I can say they sell the best. I am a fan!

The staff is very knowledgable, they're very easy to get a hold of if you have questions and they have great sales! For all of these reasons I would like to Endorse InSense Botanicals to become an Authorized Vendor here on ILK!

Their Kratom is strong medicine for me and I'm sure for many others. I never would of found them if I wasn't a member of ILK Forum.

For those of you who need good, strong, reliable Kratom to manage your Chronic Pain I highly suggest Red Borneo, Red and Green Maeng Da, and Red Thai. Red Bali is great for pain and mood as well. I do mix small amounts of White Maeng Da in with my Reds for day use. The Greens and whites tend to counter balance the sedation of higher Red doses for me. I don't use Kratom for sleep as at higher doses because for me I get Wakefulness like I did on the Opioids, but this Kratom takes care of the pain so I can sleep. I have found (not with all brands of GMD) with their Green Maeng Da I can use that for great pain relief and energy/motivation. GMD is my all time favorite from this Vendor.

I hope InSense Botanicals will become a member of ILK's Approved Vendors and please share your stories as well!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds