21 Nov 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from the I Love Kratom Community!

We wanted to post all the Black Friday Deals that our approved vendors have made us aware of. We have heard that there are a few vendors that are having a tough time staying stocked up. We are confident one of these vendors would love to help you until your vendor is all stocked up again!
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Vendor in Los Angeles for In Person Purchase?

Vendor in Los Angeles for In Person Purchase? 1 year 4 months ago #20712

• Kitsune
  • Kitsune's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 143
Ugh! I ran out! I thought I had another small bag stashed but it's vaporized. Anyone have any suggestions? SoCal Herbal will be mailing out a small order today which will get here tomorrow but oh boy, I'm completely out. I have so much work to do and I can't afford a wasted day. :( Any recommendations gratefully received!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Usernametaken

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The dust never really gets any worse after the first four years.
~ Quentin Crisp

Vendor in Los Angeles for In Person Purchase? 1 year 4 months ago #20720

• LilyRosemary
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 66
Head shop?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Kitsune

Vendor in Los Angeles for In Person Purchase? 1 year 4 months ago #20722

• Kitsune
  • Kitsune's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 143
Gaah! Yah. I did it. I had this happen before and went to one in Hollywood that was highly recommended. Terrible. Absolutely terrible and so overpriced. I went to another one and picked some up, and it's mediocre but better than nothing. I'll have to mind the timing! Hopefully never again...
:-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

The dust never really gets any worse after the first four years.
~ Quentin Crisp

Vendor in Los Angeles for In Person Purchase? 5 months 5 days ago #29624

• Kratom77
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
www.yelp.com/biz/los-feliz-smoke-shop-los-angeles?osq=kratom

Los Feliz smokeshop is the highest rated place in all of L.A. for Kratom, I tried my very first Kratom from there and will always be thankful for it being around with many varieties to get me started on Kratom. I've moved on to online vendors due to the huge price difference like most (socal, and hippo both keep me happy) but for anyone in the Los Angeles area who ran out of Kratom and needs some asap I doubt there's any other smokeshop with such a selection/reliability.

Vendor in Los Angeles for In Person Purchase? 5 months 5 days ago #29628

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2408
Head Shops Prices are out of this Universe. If you were to buy it by the kg there it would probably be around one thousand dollars!:S:pinch: It's like one dollar per gram.:sick: Head Shop would be an Emergency Only Place to buy K when running out.

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
Last edit: by madmaxnightrider.

Vendor in Los Angeles for In Person Purchase? 5 months 3 days ago #29656

• Usernametaken
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 296
I Definately prefer to order online, quality is usually better as well as the prices. However, I’ve found myself in the same situation....outta kratom. I didn’t plan ahead or I planned to place an order with a new vendor and they have so many strains that I get overwhelmed and I can’t make a decision, lol.

Does anyone else take more kratom after receiving a large order? I do! Then I later regret it, cause I start shaking when I take too much, especially Red strains. They Do Not Sedate Me. Then when I run out I want to kick myself in the butt for taking more than I needed.

My expectations of Head Shop kratom was low. This was based on what I’ve read here and other places. I thought the quality would be subpar and the prices very high.
Luckily, I found a vape shop in my town that sells kratom. I was pleasantly surprised that the owner was knowledgeable about it. He took a trip to Thailand to find out more about it and to find a supplier. They DO NOT sell it as a legal high. The kratom isn’t even on display. You need to ask for it. They sell it in 1 oz bags, very much like the ones we get from online vendors.They were resealable bags, labeled with name of strain. They don’t have fancy, made up names. An oz is $12, the PMD is $15. If you buy 3 ounces you get 10% off. I expected prices to be higher. I’m on a tight budget and I’m used to paying $5-7.50 an oz. They even give Vet’s an extra discount. The quality was equal or better than some vendors I’ve tried but prices were higher. However, the quality was below my regular vendor(s).

I’m just happy that I don’t have to go far when I run out. It does set me back financially though. All head shop kratom isn’t bad. Good luck Kitsune!! Oh Max I’m sure in your pursuit of kratom you’ve seen crazy prices. I’ve seen kilos for $500. There are always going to be a unscrupulous vendors of any product. Vendors that charge that much are trying to take advantage of consumers that don’t do their research first. I’m glad I found this site soon after placing my first online order.

Live, Learn, Love....
Last edit: by Usernametaken. Reason: Spacing

Vendor in Los Angeles for In Person Purchase? 5 months 3 days ago #29658

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2565
I’ve only bought head shop Kratom twice. Oddly, in two different parts of the state (road trip), the SAME BOTTLES of capsules were all I could find. The bottles were clearly NOT HELPFUL as to where they were from, what was inside is a “Kratom blend”, period. I did not find them useless. The legs on the capsules seemed to last longer, just not AS HELPFUL BY FAR.

A word I don’t use often enough is appropriate for my experience with head shop Kratom: subpar!

Not cool for budget conscious shoppers. I only did it as a part of the road trip experience where I brought “expendable $$”.

Was not UNHELPFUL.

My local recommended shop has clothing and pipes and in back is the chatty staff helping SOMEONE but not interested in answering my inquiries, so I left unnoticed and haven’t gotten to try “the best in town” yet. That would have required someone employed there offering to help me, which did not happen.

I have some other work to do near that shop this week - might try again. To at least ASK what they have...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Kitsune

Laurie

Vendor in Los Angeles for In Person Purchase? 5 months 3 days ago #29667

• OnlineKratom
  • Vendor
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 100
Onlinekratom.com is always available for local customers to pick up product! Place your orders online and stop into our Fullerton location to pick up your order, usually same day! 714-494-9534 or onlinekratom.com

K.Murphy
Customer Service Specalist
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Kitsune

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds