21 Nov 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from the I Love Kratom Community!

We wanted to post all the Black Friday Deals that our approved vendors have made us aware of. We have heard that there are a few vendors that are having a tough time staying stocked up. We are confident one of these vendors would love to help you until your vendor is all stocked up again!
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Precious Mitre review

Precious Mitre review 1 year 4 months ago #20866

• Laurie
  • Laurie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2565
I placed an order with Precious Mitre on the recommendation of madmax. He has referred to them in his reviews, however briefly.

My stem n vein order TEA from Precious Mitre was received the day after ordering (we're in the same half of CA)! FAST SERVICE!

Their stem n vein tea is called Trifecta Tea and comes as a blend with powder, not the stem n vein ONLY as indicated on the site (it does not SAY it's stem n vein only, it is listed as stem n vein tea).

What I was seeking is stem n vein only because my current vendor (doesn't want name mentioned on this forum) for stem n vein has the SAME batches because stem n vein is not a fast selling product - but I like the alternative alkaloids found in a stem n vein (probably actually just ground up stems, not likely veins pulled out of leaves).

Precious Mitre has a good line of TEAS and an easy website to navigate and they also offer botanicals that mix nicely with our favorite teas, so I would consider ordering from them again for their good prices and service, their unique botanical line of complementary herbs and they accept cc processing.

I did notice there are ONLY 3 reviews in TOTAL for their entire product line, so I'm guessing they are a VERY NEW vendor.

I ALSO got a couple of ozs of white vein tea samples from them to try, however I don't generally use white vein tea since I use kratom tea for pain relief and depression relief and I am too sensitive to most white teas these days.

Their prices are well worth a second look for anyone seeking a new source for good powder tea at a good price and for FAST SHIPPING!

Their powder with stem n vein is very nice, not overly stimulating. That is based on my "trifecta green/white s/v blend" sku t071717 as per the bag I got. I also received "red stem & vein powder" sku RSV071717 and find it goes nice in my POWDER tea rotation.

If you're low on product and need speedy service, this vendor charged a fair rate for FAST SHIPPING!
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Laurie
Last edit: by Laurie.

Precious Mitre review 1 year 4 months ago #20901

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Update on this review. It should be assumed that I'm still conducting tests on this product and I will report further before the review is concluded :)
It's a tough job! Haha!
The following user(s) said Thank You: missred

Laurie

Precious Mitre review 1 year 4 months ago #20995

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Update on Precious Mitre red stem n vein BLEND. This product appears to be powder. No appearance resembling stem n vein THAT I CAN TELL. I'm using it as a powder. This is the very first strain I've tried that never fails to prepare me for a nap (not the purpose for my purchase). There is no need to use MORE for the sedating qualities in this blend. 1/2 tsp is plenty to get me nodding off. More sedating than ANY strain I've tried for such purposes. The good news is, I was lacking in having a good strain for evening pain. This one fits the bill for pain relief and sedation! No mood lift. However, this vendor included some free samples of white vein powder, so my current test TODAY is the Mitre Magic White/Green Blend sku MM071717 in hopes of similar pain relief, and a bit more energizing for daytime use. I'll let you know!
The following user(s) said Thank You: missred

Laurie

Precious Mitre review 6 months 3 weeks ago #28345

• missred
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 30
Laurie, I see this is an old post. Thinking of getting some PM red stem&vein as they just got it in stock. No credit cards anymore.Just wondering how your experience was was the white. I do love the possibility of something that will help me sleep.
I had eye surgery yesterday and had the Michael Jackson cocktail administered in the hospital. It was lovely being totally out of pain for a good 12 hours afterwards.
Am also considering getting some yellow vietnam if I can find a review.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Precious Mitre review 5 months 4 weeks ago #29178

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
The white stem n vein blend is my ENERGY blend. The OTHER ONE they have is extremely sedating. I may go back. But. I can’t believe I haven’t tried COB’s stem n vein yet. So I ordered some today! I’ll try to find this thread to report back on COB’s stem n vein. But the Precious Mitre NOT WHITE is excellent for sleep. I recommend it. Madmax recommended it to me.

I get mine normally from a non ILK vendor who does not wish to be found, so I can’t refer you to him. It’s more helpful for tolerance reduction, but I do believe Precious Mitre’s stem n vein blends are nice and priced reasonably. Sorry it took me so long to see this post!

Laurie
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds