21 Nov 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from the I Love Kratom Community!

We wanted to post all the Black Friday Deals that our approved vendors have made us aware of. We have heard that there are a few vendors that are having a tough time staying stocked up. We are confident one of these vendors would love to help you until your vendor is all stocked up again!
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Free Samples from DakineKratom.com

Free Samples from DakineKratom.com 6 months 2 weeks ago #28412

• DaKineKratom
  • DaKineKratom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 123
Greetings Kratom connoisseurs!

I was told by a mod here that it is OK for me to post this here. We have been waiting for vendor review by ilovekratom.com. We launched our website not too long ago and are really excited about joining the "kratom community" :)

We would like to offer FIVE 6-10 gram samples of your choice, free of charge (including free shipping) to the first 50 people who register with our site www.dakinekratom.com ! After you register, we will email you a coupon code that you can enter into the shopping cart to get your free samples sent to you. After getting your coupon code, just select 5 samples of your choice from dakinekratom.com/product/single-6g-10g-s...imit-5-per-customer/ . (You will have to click "add to cart" 5 separate times to order all your samples). Then simply enter your shipping details in the shopping cart, paste in your coupon code, and your samples will be promptly shipped out the same day or next depending on the time.

We also have a 10% off Memorial Day sale going on for all our strains. The coupon code for that is "Memorial Day".

Here is a little info about our business. We are based in Hawaii but all kratom is shipped fast from the mainland U.S.A. One of the things that makes Da’Kine Kratom unique is that we really value quality over quantity. The kratom we sell is selected after sampling dozens of varieties from different sources, and choosing the very best for our customers and ourselves. We currently do not have a very large selection of varieties, but the varieties we do have in our opinion are "da’kine". We only sell our favorites and a couple of really popular ones. All the kratom we sell is naturally organic and harvested from old forest trees from Indonesia....no farm raised leaf.

Our product handlers abide by all the necessary cGMP procedures and policies in order to ensure that all the processing, handling, and packaging of our products meet the high standards of safety and hygiene that we expect. The equipment we use is all GMP compliant equipment which is made of stainless steel. We always wear the appropriate PPE equipment, wearing appropriate clothing, coverings, non-latex gloves, face masks, hair nets, and much more. Our mission is to ensure that all of our packages remain clean and pure throughout the entire shipping and packaging process.

We take extra care with ensuring the consistency of our batches. We have built up great relationships with our suppliers and vendors. We do not buy kratom from anyone or anywhere. We believe that we bring you the best quality (and purest) product available. We even started testing for containments, and our last batch was clean as we expected.

We really hope you like what we have to offer as much as we do! By the way, we also accept credit cards for your convenience.
Thank you for your attention if you got this far! :)

Best Wishes,
Pete
DakineKratom.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Teeswaran

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DaKineKratom.

Free Samples from DakineKratom.com 6 months 2 weeks ago #28433

• PhillyCheeze
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 330
Hi - thank you for the offer, Pete, and welcome to ILK.

Can you tell me how we're supposed to get the coupon after we sign up? Is it auto-sent?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Teeswaran, DaKineKratom

Free Samples from DakineKratom.com 6 months 2 weeks ago #28434

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1257
No coupon guess we weren't in the first 50?

Free Samples from DakineKratom.com 6 months 2 weeks ago #28435

• PhillyCheeze
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 330

Nan70 wrote: No coupon guess we weren't in the first 50?

That would be rather surprising but.....suppose it's possible........

Free Samples from DakineKratom.com 6 months 2 weeks ago #28436

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2565
IT SAYS, “after you register, you will be emailed the coupon” the way I read it. No?!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teeswaran, DaKineKratom

Laurie
Last edit: by Laurie.

Free Samples from DakineKratom.com 6 months 2 weeks ago #28437

• DaKineKratom
  • DaKineKratom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 123
Hello PhillyCheeze,
Thanks for welcoming me! I just made 50 different one-use coupon codes and will email them to each new person who registers. Its not automated though. I'm not that high tech.:) All the coupons are different. I am going to email them myself individually starting in a couple minutes. Its 5:15 AM here in Hawaii and I literally just woke up. So far I see 3 new registered users: teagreenmint, teresacallahan, and britsue . Am I missing anyone? Please let me know if you registered and are not one of those people. I still have 47 free samples left after those. Don't worry, its for real. The five samples are in total well over an ounce. You can pick them in any combo (5 different ones or 5 same ones, or whatever). I just have to send the emails one by one. Please be patient with me.
Thanks for your interest. I hope you like them.
Best Wishes,
Pete
DakineKratom.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, su9861, Teeswaran, Britsue

Last edit: by DaKineKratom.

Free Samples from DakineKratom.com 6 months 2 weeks ago #28438

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1257
DakineKratom.com

Thank you for clearing that up. Looking forward to the coupon. Will review here.
I love to see vendors actively interacting on forums.
All good
Thanks

Free Samples from DakineKratom.com 6 months 2 weeks ago #28440

• Teeswaran
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 453
DaKine
I placed an order about 1 and 1/2 weeks ago for Green Keta.
I registered then.
Can I still get the promotion?
Please?
Thank you,
T
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

This is all just a dream .... Gen Mondrub

Free Samples from DakineKratom.com 6 months 2 weeks ago #28446

• su9861
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15

• Notice: Undefined variable: config in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139
hello Please send code to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Thank you

Free Samples from DakineKratom.com 6 months 2 weeks ago #28447

• su9861
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15

• Notice: Undefined variable: config in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for CODE Please
Thank you very much

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds