08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Anyone Know if Herbal-Salvation Will Ever Start Selling Kratom Again ?

Anyone Know if Herbal-Salvation Will Ever Start Selling Kratom Again ? 1 month 3 weeks ago #29416

• sf3006
  • sf3006's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but wonder if anyone knows if Herbal-Salvation will ever be selling kratom again ? I know they had an unfortunate issue with salmonella a few months back.

I've looked on their site, but can't find any listings for kratom. I'm on a very limited budget and have always found their prices to be best, so I am hoping they will be back in the kratom business soon. If not, hope i can find a seller with a similar price/quality ratio (sooo many choices, tough researching them all)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by sf3006.

Anyone Know if Herbal-Salvation Will Ever Start Selling Kratom Again ? 1 month 3 weeks ago #29417

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2153
Some vendors are not listing product as easy to find (for good reason). Have you tried emailing them to ask?

May as well start THERE before we get you set up with our favorite vendors (listed under VENDORS, then APPROVED VENDORS - you need a device larger than a phone to see the APPROVED VENDOR LIST here).

Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, sf3006!

EDIT: I forgot to tell you to look under FIND A VENDOR / RATE A VENDOR for personal reviews from members here, not limited to our elite APPROVED list. Lots of input for IF you end up choosing a new vendor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Laurie
Last edit: by Laurie.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds