08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Oregon Kratom Review

Oregon Kratom Review 3 months 1 week ago #29538

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2319
Green MD-Good, solid MD strain that is good for a mood lift for a few hours. Is great for anybody that has any kind of depressive disorders. This one will give you a mood boost & a little bit of energy. Can be taken any time day or night because it is not a super potent strain. Kind of a middle of the road strain similar to Green Malay. Can be taken for almost any situation. 78/100

White MD-This one is very sedating. Even a small dose makes me sleepy. That's how I usually react to White MD. This one is just so relaxing. This is great for insomnia. It may not affect you like it does me. 84/100

Red Thai-A strain that is certainly on the mild side in terms of physical effects. Not much in the way of mood lift but has good, decent pain relief & with a tiny bit of stress relief. Didn't have any negative side effects like the wobbles or dizziness. Just an average everyday strain. 62/100

Newly Reviewed & Added Strains on 10/9/18:
White Malay-This is one of the shortest acting strains that I have ever tried. It starts working almost right away & goes away in about an hour. If you need a short energy burst with a quick mood lift then this is it. If you have depression & are in need of something to pick your mood up then this will help but for only a short time. It has some jitteryness to it but is not really bad. It is more like a strong cup of coffee or an energy drink that lasts about an hour or so. This strain has it's place just like each & every strain that is available out there. That's whats so Great about Kratom is the Variety. It's not always the same results every single time. Kratom just has way too many Variables to talk about in just a Paragraph. We will always be learning something new about it. 73/100

Super Green MD-Very nice MD strain that has just enough uplifting motivation that won't get in your way when doing things. No side effects unless you take a big dosage. Really good for morning or midday for getting some energy going like a pick me up. Has just the right amount & has no jittery feeling with it. A very nice smooth strain that will not let you down. 79/100

Yellow MD-A very subtle but good slightly relaxing mild strain. Good for taking for slight anxiousness or nervousness. Good if you want a strain that want get in your way with all the effects. The effects are more or less background effects. Usually yellow strains affect me very mildly as does this one. 60/100

Red Kali-Above average strain for the late afternoon time or bedtime. Has strong sedative effects in higher doses. Lower doses still have relaxing effects but won't be strong enough to put you to sleep. Just will keep you chill & relaxed for a few hours. 71/100

Red Vietnam-Really nice strong mood lifting strain. Has a great potent positive energy motivation going on. The effects comes in waves of positive mood lifting effects & don't last very long. This would be a strain for a very quick energy boost with a motivating mood lift. In a higher dose it has really strong sedative effects that would be great for insomnia. So just have to adjust the dose for the right situation. 83/100

Kratom Quality 79/100
Customer Service 80/100
Shipping 91/100
Pricing 75/100
My Overall 83/100

Kratom Quality is Excellent with Oregon. Shipping took only 2 days to arrive. Packaging was Excellent. Pricing was good for the Quality. They have an Excellent Selection of Strains to choose from. They also have Gel Caps & have 1 gram capsules which is hard to find from a vendor. Website was super easy to use. Pouches were very easy to open & close & sealed great. Oregon Kratom was very easy to deal with. I can highly recommend Oregon Kratom as a go to Vendor. Their Kratom is of Great Quality & has Excellent Effects.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nan70

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
Last edit: by madmaxnightrider.

Oregon Kratom Review 1 week 1 day ago #31562

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2319
Just added 5 New Strains to this Review.(L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds