08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Inland Botanicals Review

Inland Botanicals Review 3 months 1 week ago #29615

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2319
Yellow Brick Road-Very Potent sedating strain. Wow this one is one of the best I have ever tried for insomnia. Also can be taken for Anxiety but be careful with the dose because too much & it will put you to sleep. Very Potent for Relaxation. 92/100

The Bulgarian-This one is more on the milder side according to the effects. This one would be great for ones that are trying Kratom for the first time because this one doesn't has any really strong or potent effects. This is a mild strain with some relaxing qualities. 61/100

Counting Sheep- This one is a super relaxing & sedating strain that should only be taken in the late afternoon or at or before bedtime because it is so sedating. Excellent for falling asleep. Can be taken in a small amount for anxiety as well. 85/100

Gold MD-This one is a potent gold strain. It can cause the wobbles & dizziness if taken just a little too much. So Dosage is key. A low is recommended with this one. I wouldn't go over 4 grams at anytime. This one is good for slight anxiety. It makes you a little mellow with a slight mood lift to it. Not very much energy or stimulation with it. Also good to take at night before bedtime. This one quiets your mind & slows if down from racing thoughts. Good solid potent strain. 75/100

White MD-Excellent mid range mood boosting strain. The effects are between energetic & relaxing. A slightly higher dosage will make it much more sedating but that is just how it effected me. A great White MD in my Opinion. 95/100

Red Bali-Very mood lifting & relaxing at the same time. Perfect for Anxiety, Stress, Insomnia, Pain, Depression etc. This one has so many uses. About the only thing it doesn't do well is give you a burst of energy. A strain that will make you feel just so much more positive about the day & being interested in things that you are not normally interested in. 96/100

Green Malaysian-Excellent Green Malay with strong energetic properties. This one is only for the daytime. A very social strain that will give you the confidence & all the energy to talk or work. One of the Best that I've tried this year. 96/100

Kratom Quality 100/100
Customer Service 100/100
Shipping 89/100
Pricing 89/100
My Overall 95/100

This one is my New Favorite Vendor. I have never tried Kratom that is more Potent than this Vendor. Just takes a tiny bit to equal very good effects. The Powder is very fine & has very little taste but it smells very fresh. They have an adequate enough selection with not a huge selection but with just enough strains to choose from to get a good Variety for your Cabinet. They have a few blends to choose from as well.

I like the way the website is laid out & the way it looks. It's not overly fancy or overdone. Shipping took 3 days which is good. Really like the pouches as well. Prices are super low if you are looking at the super high quality that you are getting here. You will not find Kratom from another Vendor that will be more Potent even if it costs $500 per kg. Prices for Inland per kg are $145 for the Blends & 120 for the Single Strains. Believe me it is well worth every cent.

I am bold in saying this but this Vendor has some of the Best Kratom I have ever tried in my 8 + years of trying Kratom. I would put them in my Top 3 Vendors of All-Time. They were extremely nice to deal with. Top notch Customer Service. I very highly recommend this vendor to anyone who is looking for super potent kratom but doesn't want to pay hundreds & hundreds of dollars per kg. Keep in mind that everybody has different body chemistry & may not have the same Experience that I did with these Strains.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, GOLDA55, Kaycee777, Usernametaken, terposton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

Inland Botanicals Review 3 months 5 days ago #29637

• terposton
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 55
Max, I'm a lurker and have never posted but I want to ask you a question. I love to look at your post because I think Kratom works on me like you. I like greens the best with some whites and I usually always used Green MD but I got some Malay because of you and I love it. What other strains would be good for energy, mood lift and depression? I'm not sure of what other strains to try so your recommendations would really be a big help. I have tried Green Bali and it did nothing. I like Green Vietnam too but Malay is my favorite. Any help with strains would be so appreciated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Inland Botanicals Review 3 months 5 days ago #29638

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2322
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, terposton!
The following user(s) said Thank You: terposton

Laurie

Inland Botanicals Review 3 months 5 days ago #29641

• terposton
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 55
Thanks Laurie, It was one of your post that made me try the Green Vietnam from C.O.B. Christopher is a great vendor.

Inland Botanicals Review 3 months 5 days ago #29643

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Yeah, that’s still in my “precious” stash. I should have used it today! Ha!
The following user(s) said Thank You: terposton

Laurie
Last edit: by Laurie.

Inland Botanicals Review 3 months 5 days ago #29648

• Usernametaken
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 296
:-bd Hi Madmax, Laurie, and terposton. It’s been far too long since I posted. Max, After reading your review I checked out inlandbotanicals.com and registered for their newsletter. They are implementing a new CC system in which there’s two step authentication process. This is to protect us and limit fraud.. They said if you’d like to try this before they officially launch it, to call or email them. Check out their site for more info. I also received a money-saving promotion that I would like to share with you all. It’s good for the month of July and gives 18% off. The code is IBSUB18.

I strongly suggest that people sign up for newsletters for any kratom vendor you’re interested in. Promotional codes are sometimes given and important information is shared, such as what the latest status is in the fight to keep kratom legal and what we, as individuals can do

Max, I could never come close to doing reviews like you. As always they’re very informative. Unlike terposton, my chemistry is usually opposite to yours so I take that into consideration. TC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Insense1, terposton

Live, Learn, Love....
Last edit: by Usernametaken. Reason: Spelling

Inland Botanicals Review 3 months 5 days ago #29649

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Welcome back, Usernametaken!

Great tips on the newsletters! So true!

Glad you stopped back by!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Insense1

Laurie

Inland Botanicals Review 3 months 5 days ago #29652

• Usernametaken
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks Laurie!! Glad to be back. I lurked on here occasionally. I’m glad to see this forum hasn’t changed like many of the others. I won’t be on here daily but I’ll be checking in a lot more regularly, I hope. TC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

Live, Learn, Love....
Last edit: by Usernametaken.

Inland Botanicals Review 3 months 5 days ago #29653

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Definitely glad to have more experience here to help new people get started. Your input will be great to have here more often!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken

Laurie

Inland Botanicals Review 3 months 4 days ago #29674

• Usernametaken
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Hi Madmax, do you know where IB ships from. I contacted them with several questions but haven’t heard back yet. TC

Live, Learn, Love....
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds