08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Gold Leaf Botanicals

Gold Leaf Botanicals 1 month 1 week ago #29716

• Thefrogshateme
  • Thefrogshateme's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 531
I don't do many reviews, but I found a charm that I really love. He has a kx blend that is quality leaves, Shilajit, and Ipurosa.
I ran out very quickly, but I was sitting in my car for lunch break like I always do to take another 3 grams and this is the first time I honestly didn't feel like I needed more. I was still feeling the effects from last dose. It's a good day time blend. I'm not going to rate like 1/10 on every aspect of it because they're just numbers. It's an excellent strain for the day time. I also tried his white elephant and this was probably better then the kx blend. It has a different unique aroma. I just ordered two more herbs Chuchuhuasi to help with carpal tunnel, and plain Shilajit to see how I like it. I would defiantly recommend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Usernametaken, Insense1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Thefrogshateme.

Gold Leaf Botanicals 1 month 1 week ago #29718

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 764
I have a few excellent greens from Goldleaf and I have been using them for the workday. Surprisingly they are doing a great job managing pain(I've been relying on the Reds) and even the two strains that I had minor break through pain I had great mood uplift to get me through that, and I still highly recommend them for pain, you should not be completely numb to it the body needs a way to tell you to slow down.

I took Green Raiu today I was one of the longest lasting strains I had in a awhile. :-bd
Also really love the Green Elephant Maeng Da.

I put up with customers lecturing me on prices and came back with a happy attitude and a little business lecture on inflation, profit margins, overhead, and how my labor needs compensation. Serving 100 people cheap working like a dog sometimes does not pay off when you can give great service at a reasonable price to fewer dedicated customers. I was getting more tips, Green strains = more tips lol.

I also bought the Chuchuhuasi extract powder and it worked like a muscle relaxant for me. More subtle at 1/2 gram, full effects at 1 gram. Very interested in what you think of chuchuhuasi, I would not be able to take this during a workday. I really wanted and needed to just chill and watch TV. I found it to be a recuperative herb for me. Do not know if I had an opposite effect or not.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Thefrogshateme

Gold Leaf Botanicals 1 month 6 days ago #29733

• Thefrogshateme
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I know you're not a doctor or a pharmacist, but I can't take muscle relaxants because of sleep apnea, the respiratory depression and the relaxing of your throat. Would this word the same way?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Gold Leaf Botanicals 1 month 6 days ago #29734

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2153
I would say, chuchuasi is google worthy, I have tried it on my supplement journey and it didn’t warrant a second try. Weird, because I DO need muscle relaxant type relief. EVERY BODY IS DIFFERENT. Hello google search..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Thefrogshateme

Laurie

Gold Leaf Botanicals 1 month 6 days ago #29739

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 764
chuchuasi- had muscle relaxant properties for me but I did not have any noticeable respiratory depression. From googling its supposed to have soothing effects on respiratory and bronchial problems.

Its worth some google research. If trying start with 1/2 grams which is a little under a HALF teaspoon, its very finely ground.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Usernametaken, Insense1, Thefrogshateme

Gold Leaf Botanicals 1 month 6 days ago #29742

• Thefrogshateme
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
It says it's like a muscles relaxant, but also stimulating. Which is the opposite. Doesn't say if it causes depression or not, and no research or trials for sleep apnea. Think I read something about effecting central nervous system. So it would affect central apnea
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

Gold Leaf Botanicals 1 month 6 days ago #29743

• Insense1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 449
2 copies posted
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

:-)

Last edit: by Insense1.

Gold Leaf Botanicals 1 month 6 days ago #29744

• Insense1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 449
Chuchuhuasi is known as an aide for many things, from aphrodesiatic properties to anti-inflamatory properties.
Chuchuhuasi has been being documented since the 60’s.
It is well known for pain relief and is known to boost the immune system... from menstrual balance to analgesic properties for arthritis and many more, chuchuhuasi is a vauable herb. 1 experience may not give it any credit for the many irregularities it really does help with on a consistsnt basis.
We try to get things for everyones benefit!
ENJOY
Insense1
Gold Leaf botanicals
In Sense Botanicals
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Usernametaken, LaoWhooo, Mauiboy

:-)

Last edit: by Insense1. Reason: Credits

Gold Leaf Botanicals 1 month 2 days ago #29836

• Mauiboy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I thought I would take the time to register, just so I could add my opinion on Gold Leaf Botanicals.
Up until last week, I had little to no experience with kratom and was entirely unsure of where to go, what to ask, etc.
I tried to place an order with urban ice, simply because I had heard them mentioned on the Joe Rogan podcast. But nearly a week after placing an order, I tried to call/email them to find out the status. No luck getting in touch with them over the course of several days. I ended up emailing them to cancel my order, but never heard back.

On the other hand, I took a shot in the dark with Gold Leaf Botanicals and I was beyond impressed. I was able to talk to Rob by phone and found he was very patient, taking the to explain differences in strains/effects and generally providing outstanding customer service. My order arrived FAST, and I found the whole process to be very quite satisfactory. I've since placed a second order, and expect to receive it shortly.
These days it's next to impossible to find good customer support in any industry, but in my opinion you can count Gold Leaf to take care of you.

THANKS ROB!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Usernametaken, Insense1, terposton, LaoWhooo

Gold Leaf Botanicals 1 month 2 days ago #29837

• LaoWhooo
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 143
Just received his Fuzzy Dragon/Red Dragon/White Hulu/Green Bentuangie/White Bentuangie/Gold Benulu/Green Riau. In what, 3 days after ordering? Opted for the wilds. One was supposed to get changed to a Plantation but that's fine--I'm the one who placed the order.

Much of our ordering is for variety to experiment and find what's right for our very particular (impossible) son. In fact, I'm probly gonna have to master it all b4 attempting to get him started, b/c that kind of choice is just a no-starter for him. That said, and all objectivity aside, I had to dive into the Fuzzy for myself this early evening. In the interest of science, of course. Get some. Wait. Don't. I'm a little conflicted, bein a little selfish. Ok. Get some. Just not too much.

That took absolutely no time. And I'm watching Paul Stamets, Master Mycologist, explain how we're all fungi. OMG.

Welcome Mauiboy. I'm new too. Very thoughtful people here.

Thanks Rob.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

Last edit: by LaoWhooo.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds