08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Rate a vendor Gaia Ethnobotanical

Rate a vendor Gaia Ethnobotanical 1 month 1 day ago #29753

• Nurseharris78
  • Nurseharris78's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Worst customer service ever! I never received my product. Emailed customer service a few times to let them know hey the post person prob stuck in wrong mailbox since there is just a row of all the apartments mailboxes. All DAN ever emailed back was “shows delivered”. I understand that but I’m telling you I did not receive it. I asked for help with post office maybe the postman could remember what box he put it in. If I got a reply from Dan shows delivered was all I got. Very unhappy and disappointed. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Be careful with this place. They don’t seem to truly care about their customers or making them happy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Usernametaken, Teeswaran

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rate a vendor Gaia Ethnobotanical 1 month 1 day ago #29756

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2272
Welcome to the Forum Nurseharris78.:-h I hate to hear that Gaia is doing that to you. Let me know if you want me to Email them & see if I can help you with this Situation. I have talked with the Owner a few times.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nessa, Usernametaken, Nan70, Teeswaran

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

Rate a vendor Gaia Ethnobotanical 1 month 22 hours ago #29763

• Teeswaran
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 411
Welcome to the forum.
Gaia was my first vendor. No interaction, but I have always received my products.
Lately, Gaia has been sending me emails due to an FDA warning of +possible+ salmonella contamination in small batches from last March.
I am sorry that you are having issues - perhaps due to this voluntary recall?
Kudos to Max for volunteering to intervene. That is a rare kindness!
There are plenty of other top notch vendors that are actually personable and seem to value their clients.
Good luck!
Best,
T
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Usernametaken

This is all just a dream .... Gen Mondrub

Rate a vendor Gaia Ethnobotanical 1 month 20 hours ago #29776

• Nurseharris78
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
That would be amazing if you could do that! Thank you so much. The only person I get is that Dan guy that just says shows delivered.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Rate a vendor Gaia Ethnobotanical 1 month 20 hours ago #29777

• Nurseharris78
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Here is the order number Order #175514. Again thanks so much. Hopefully you have better luck.

Rate a vendor Gaia Ethnobotanical 1 month 14 hours ago #29789

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2138
Welcome to the best kratom forum, Nurseharris78!

Too bad we get new people as a result of bad experiences with vendors not APPROVED on ILK, but, that’s a lesson learned. You aren’t alone anymore when ordering kratom.

To access the list, you need a device larger than a phone and then scroll up to the top and right.

For your FUTURE ordering.

Hopefully you’ll soon post an update of a more positive resolution.

I feel your frustration! Had 2 orders mis-delivered and/or stolen (not returned to place of origin).

You’ll get to KNOW YOUR VENDORS personally by calling or emailing and it IS their choice as to whether to ship it AGAIN or not (especially in a case where the same end result still exists - a row of boxes).

Really glad to see another nurse on the forum. Are you also retired?

How is kratom helping you so far?

Welcome welcome welcome!

Laurie
Last edit: by Laurie.

Rate a vendor Gaia Ethnobotanical 1 month 1 hour ago #29801

• Nurseharris78
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I am not retired. I was in a pretty bad car accident about 5 years ago and it messed up my L hip permanently. Kratom to me is the only way to come off of opioids. At this point I’ve actually had better luck with head shop Kratom than any place I’ve ordered from. I wish vendors understand that a lot of people that order are good people that need it. I will definitely have to check out the list and order from there. I moved to a new state and the nearest headshop is an hour away. I use to live down the street and could just go buy a bottle. To order on the internet is sooo much cheaper, but some of the places I’ve ordered from the Kratom was pretty weak so I was excited when I read several good reviews on Gaia and then the prices were more than reasonable.

Rate a vendor Gaia Ethnobotanical 1 month 28 minutes ago #29803

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
AHA! Liquid tinctures are extracts for recreational use/abuse. I hope that’s not what you’re using. That will have yourself a new withdrawal to go through.

Powders from online vendors are not as strong or addicting. They also carry extracts. No wonder you aren’t impressed! No powder will work as powerfully as a tincture.

Glad to have you here!

The retirement question was simply because we have 3 members who were early retirees due to injury/illness.

You may as well look at EXTRACTS if that’s what you want. The list of vendors has many that carry it. Some won’t. Price difference could be negligible. Totally different product.

Welcome to the group!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken

Laurie

Rate a vendor Gaia Ethnobotanical 4 weeks 2 days ago #29805

• Nurseharris78
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I’ve never used a tincture or any kind of liquid. I have heard of extract, but never used because of videos I have watched on YouTube. I just started really studying and started with Kratom in the last 6 months. What the different stains and etc do. I’ve heard that extracts are just more powerful and then your tolerance is shot. I think I’m having a hard time because I started with the pill form and have started ordering powder. With the pills I had my dose right. With powder I’m still trying to work it out. Head shop Kratom pills well most doesn’t say the mg in one pill. My back is about shot. I know being in our profession it’s rough on our body and nerves. And nurses really have very few people to talk to. I’m so sorry to hear some of y’all are retired d/t injury. That just sucks. I’m so sorry. Thanks so much for welcoming me

Rate a vendor Gaia Ethnobotanical 4 weeks 2 days ago #29809

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
So glad I misunderstood your “buying a bottle”!

My bad!

I found only one kind of pills available at 2 parts of this state. Both were the exact vague “kratom blend”. I took 6-8 at a whack and they DID provide longer lengths of time between powder toss n wash doses. Otherwise I couldn’t tell if they were good, but I could tell my pain WAS controlled with powder added.

So glad your injuries didn’t take you out of your badly needed profession!

One of the RN’s here will tell you all about measuring with a scale to dial in your doses and she will get you up to speed on capping your own.

Maybe a SEARCH here about “capping” will help you find these recent discussions.

Welcome to the forum! Please forgive my error. Duh! Capsules come in bottles, too.

Getting the dosing right sure is a challenge! My needs change drastically from one day to the next (my pain is directly tied to my emotions, the injury of sciatica is likely healed after 2 yrs of PT).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken

Laurie
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds