07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Kats Botanicals

Kats Botanicals 8 months 1 week ago #30960

• Embeck12
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I recently received my order from Kat's botanicals and I was very pleased with there product. I bought 250g of the red Asia and 250g of the Red Ketapang and they even threw in a free oz of the super yellow. I think I have found my new vendor, I see some people are unhappy with the long shipping time due to the company growing but I think I waited 9 or 10 days to receive my order and I live in the Seattle area so it wasn't to bad. I would definitely recommend Kat's and there product I will be buying from them in the future
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kats Botanicals 8 months 1 week ago #30962

• KatsBotanicals
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21

Embeck12 wrote: I recently received my order from Kat's botanicals and I was very pleased with there product. I bought 250g of the red Asia and 250g of the Red Ketapang and they even threw in a free oz of the super yellow. I think I have found my new vendor, I see some people are unhappy with the long shipping time due to the company growing but I think I waited 9 or 10 days to receive my order and I live in the Seattle area so it wasn't to bad. I would definitely recommend Kat's and there product I will be buying from them in the future

Very happy you are happy! Let us know if you ever have any questions and have a nice weekend.

Kats Botanicals 8 months 1 week ago #30973

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 4273
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, Embeck12!

I love KAT’S as well. Great reminder on the delivery time FOR NOW. “Order before you need it” is my standard recommendation so you get WHAT YOU WANT and no worries.

Sure beats WAITING and HOPING and STALKING the USPS drivers. LOL
Laurie

Kats Botanicals 7 months 3 weeks ago #31311

• Bikersmoke
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
I ordered from Kat's Sunday, so will be at least six business days before shipping. My point is that it will take as long as it says on there site. The three I ordered are Red Asia, White Jong Kong , Digital Buddha, and will get free oz of some kind. I will give my thoughts compared to the first poster, and of the other two kinds, as well as total time for processing and shipping.

Kats Botanicals 7 months 2 weeks ago #31443

• Bikersmoke
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Just so I don't have to write it down twice or remember which, was witch. I'm just going to edit in my reviews when I try them. I received my package yesterday which is twelve days after I ordered, and was expected to take that long because of the info from there site. Iv talked to them asking a couple of questions, and was happy with customer service as well. I like there prices, payment options, and quality. I will buy from them again sometime.

Digital Buddha: I loved this one maybe my favorite so far. It doesn't give energy, and not super relaxing, but it feels great. I took this one and it kicked in about 30 min later, and just remember thinking wow I feel really good. My anxiety, and mind are the biggest problems with me, and this squashed those. I'm not sure about pain, because I wasnt hurting at the time. 9/10

White Jong Kong: My experience with this is different than the Op. I didnt seem to get any energy, but did get good warm feelings. This was a level below the digital Buddha, and didnt last as long 3-3 1/2 hrs. 7.5/10

Green Maeng Da: This feels exactly the same as White Jong Kong. I have taken half an oz so far, and cant tell any difference. 7.5/10

Red Asia: I agree with the op on this one, good relaxing evening strain. 8/10

Very happy with Kats
Price: 9/10
Payment Options: 10/10
Customer service:10/10
Processing and shipping:5/10
Quality: 8/10

Last edit: by Bikersmoke.

Kats Botanicals 7 months 2 weeks ago #31586

• Travis77
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
(c)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, terposton

Last edit: by Travis77.

Kats Botanicals 7 months 2 weeks ago #31589

• KatsBotanicals
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I believe our rep asked you of a screen shot of the conversation since you spoke with somebody else. Lots of people ask us to expedite the order so we he wanted to see the screen shot.

Last edit: by KatsBotanicals.

Kats Botanicals 7 months 2 weeks ago #31590

• KatsBotanicals
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Bikersmoke wrote: Just so I don't have to write it down twice or remember which, was witch. I'm just going to edit in my reviews when I try them. I received my package yesterday which is twelve days after I ordered, and was expected to take that long because of the info from there site. Iv talked to them asking a couple of questions, and was happy with customer service as well. I like there prices, payment options, and quality so far (only tried one). If the others are around as good as the one I have tried, I will buy from them again next time.

Digital Buddha: I loved this one maybe my favorite so far. It doesn't give energy, and not super relaxing, but it feels great. I took this one and it kicked in about 30 min later, and just remember thinking wow I feel really good. My anxiety, and mind are the biggest problems with me, and this squashed those. I'm not sure about pain, because I wasnt hurting at the time. 9/10

White Jong Kong:
Red Asia:
Green Maeng Da:

Very happy with Kats so far.
Price: 9/10
Payment Options: 10/10
Customer service:10/10
Processing and shipping:5/10
Quality: 9/10 (so far)

Thank you for the review you rock!

Kats Botanicals 7 months 2 weeks ago #31591

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 4273
Welcome to the forum, Travis77. Hopefully you’ll look at the list of approved vendors IN THE USA that are highly recommended as safe and reliable. Look under Vendors up top. Then APPROVED VENDORS. Many folks publish personal reviews under FIND A VENDOR / RATE A VENDOR.

I enjoy Kat’s products as much as your friend. But there are AMPLE number of good vendors for safe shopping in the USA.

Shopping overseas is risky. Good luck with your decisions and post when you have GOOD SERVICE someplace else, other members and lurkers appreciate balance in posts on the forum.

I would check back with Kats after some time. I think I read they are moving and under stress at the moment. My memory is not so hot - could be wrong.

Let us know how you solve this conundrum. :-)
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Travis77

Kats Botanicals 6 months 2 weeks ago #32573

• Wolverine
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 63
I tried white jong Kong and wild premium green from katsbotanical and right away both are very clean tasting.
I noticed the white jong Kong has a bright stimulating effect.
I’ve only tried it once but it seems like an early morning or mid day brighten you day strain.
The wild premium green I tried too close after white jong Kong so I will review later.
I got my order within 3 days so maybe thier shipping and handling has changed.

Last edit: by Wolverine.
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds