21 Nov 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from the I Love Kratom Community!

We wanted to post all the Black Friday Deals that our approved vendors have made us aware of. We have heard that there are a few vendors that are having a tough time staying stocked up. We are confident one of these vendors would love to help you until your vendor is all stocked up again!
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: BuyKratombulkusa.com gone silent about my order

BuyKratombulkusa.com gone silent about my order 2 months 1 week ago #31680

• Gatsby
  • Gatsby's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I ordered a kg from buykratombulkusa.com. The website looked good so I ordered. The payment processed immediately for $107. I was given a tracking number. ON USPS tracking it states, "Label created awaiting item". I have heard nothing since Oct 2. I tried calling the 1-800 but it just rings. The email customer service gives an error message. Now the website has a message banner, "we are not accepting orders at this time, please try back later". On the website it shows my order with the status 'completed'.
Anyone have any experience with this vendor? I thought I would post this so others may take extra steps to validate a vendor before dropping money like I did. Not sure what to do about this. Any ideas?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Gadgetwiz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BuyKratombulkusa.com gone silent about my order 2 months 1 week ago #31682

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2565
There are other threads here, similar warnings.

Huge bummer. They coulda disconnected the phone....

And the website.

Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, Gatsby.

Sorry to hear this. People keep arriving here AFTER ordering. Not sure what draws them here AFTER ordering, never BEFORE...(not just you)...

All we can do is recommend safer vendor choices..

Laurie

BuyKratombulkusa.com gone silent about my order 2 months 6 days ago #31685

• Treedaddy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I emailed them about my order that I placed at end od September .
He got back to me and stated that his shipment was seized by customs and that the order would be sent out next week.
Have to see what happens
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

BuyKratombulkusa.com gone silent about my order 2 months 6 days ago #31686

• Gatsby
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the replies, I just received and email reply stating the same thing, they also offered a one time discount for a future purchase. I'll try to be patient! In the meantime, I ordered from EZKratom I have used them several times with good results

BuyKratombulkusa.com gone silent about my order 1 month 4 weeks ago #31960

• Markin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Told me the same thing, clearly a lie.

BuyKratombulkusa.com gone silent about my order 1 month 3 weeks ago #32056

• LowerAlabamaCpl
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I have dealt with them for past 2 weeks. I ordered 130$ worth and was auto sent tracking numbers, but never got an update. I opened up a claim with Paypal and emailed these people several times. I WAS Just told last week, that they sent a refund check in the mail and it now shows delivered. so we will see what happens. Would never order again from them.

BuyKratombulkusa.com gone silent about my order 1 month 3 weeks ago #32057

• LowerAlabamaCpl
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
GATSBY, SAME SITUATION.

Except after like 4 emails and I opened a claim against CYTHRIE LLC who took my payment, they emailed and sent a refund check that shows delivered. So we will see what happens

BuyKratombulkusa.com gone silent about my order 1 month 3 weeks ago #32136

• Gatsby
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I have an update. I received an email from Julien yesterday stating my order will be shipped immediately. As of this morning my tracking number now shows a Parcel en route arriving tomorrow. I am optimistic. It appears that they did have an interruption in service of some kind as they claim and they are making the effort to resolve customer service issues. Good luck to all others.

BuyKratombulkusa.com gone silent about my order 1 month 2 weeks ago #32280

• Gadgetwiz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I had the same situation. I have been using kratom for over 10 yrs now, since back when there were a handful or reputable vendors and you couldn't walk into any local stores and buy foil packs. I had ordered from BKBUSA several times about a year ago, with no problems at all. He even sent me a new KG one time w/ free shipping when one I received was a bad batch. I changed vendors shortly after but decided to give him a try again first of Oct when my other vendor suspended orders. The red banner was not on the home page at the time, when I ordered, I tried to use credit card, but it randomly opened a link to PayPal, so I proceeded w/ payment since I use PayPal every day and feel comfortable using them for anything. I received order confirmation, and shortly after received a shipped email w/ tracking #. I didnt think anything about it but after about 5 days checked tracking and it showed that package had yet to be received at PO in Carlsbad CA. I tried to contact through website but kept getting error, and then noticed the red banner stating they weren't taking any current orders. Tried to call 800# but rang about 10 times followed by what sounded to be a disconnected signal, so I checked my PayPal transaction and it had been processed through a Cleaning service named Terracenturion LLC in Columbia, MO (shipping/tracking said CA) I called the Terracenturion # and it rang ten times and went to the same disconnected sound. I contacted PayPal, who immediately opened a case and pulled the amount out of their acct on hold until resolved. They tried to contact the seller and never received any word back from them, and after 10 days closed case, sided with me and refunded my $. Looking back, I'm thankful that my credit card process switched to PayPal or this wouldn't be resolved, if ever. I also read some posts on other forums from talking about them going out of business, at random different times. It all just seems too sketchy. If he's a one man show w/ limited resources and cash flow, or whatever the reason, then they should in fact actually suspend orders, not allowing them to be made, as opposed to taking people's money, and going silent. If the hold up in customs is actually true, then I'm pretty sure it's his vendor that is held up, since it was easy to find out who buys from who back during the recalls. Sorry for the long post, I am brand new to this forum as I see many are after having issues, instead of before, but I hope this may help anyone to not make the same mistake as many of us have. I would consider myself to be a decent sized buyer and valued customer, so it'd take alot of explanation from BKBUSA to convince me to make any future orders from them. At the same time, any suggestions for more reputable vendors with quality product in larger bulk sizes, please let me know. I'd love some input, especially after having issues with 2 over the past month.

BuyKratombulkusa.com gone silent about my order 1 month 2 weeks ago #32294

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2565
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, Gatsby.

There are many threads under this topic.

That vendor has been removed from the APPROVED VENDOR LIST here, as there is no knowing what’s going on. Check out some of the other threads here lately. Apparently they do EVENTUALLY get back to SOME customers, from what I can tell.

Hope you see your order soon!

Laurie
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds