21 Nov 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from the I Love Kratom Community!

We wanted to post all the Black Friday Deals that our approved vendors have made us aware of. We have heard that there are a few vendors that are having a tough time staying stocked up. We are confident one of these vendors would love to help you until your vendor is all stocked up again!
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: I see why Christopher's organic botanicals gets so much love now

I see why Christopher's organic botanicals gets so much love now 2 months 1 day ago #31877

• CrayDumb
  • CrayDumb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 69
This dude radiates kindness and I don't think I've ever met a nicer businessman. I ended up emailing him back and forth about the orders and told him I'm just trying out some strains but would love to purchase by the kilos in the future if I find ones that I like. I was kind of financially fickle because I kind of have just enough for a kilo if i didn't have to buy several 2oz. bags just to find out which one I like (I know, that's part of the process). Not only did he send me a free sample, but he doubled my 2oz. "trial" bag to 4oz. with the receipt having a handwritten note saying, "share the love :) ". The small things and the fact that he took time out of his busy day (he seems to lead a busy life but I'd like to know more about him and his motivations and his life) to write that positive message for me and be so kind by fattening my order which wasn't expected and his quick response time seriously made me feel like a friend of his. I wrote an email back to him saying:

"wow..you really hooked me up and doubled my order. This is the best customer service I've ever experienced in my life. No wonder you have the absolute best reputation (which is how i heard about you in the fist place). You make genuine kindness marketable. I'm deeply thankful for your generosity. I hope i can return the favor some day! Peace to you and everyone you love :). Please don't ever change."

Not to mention, I've tried his Green Malay and his White MD which are both superb. The White MD felt much more focused and the Malay felt more focus/euphoria. I did feel "speedy" with the White MD though, but only because I accidentally took too much. I switched vendors and took the same dose of Chris' product thinking I'm accustomed to my dosage, but I obviously wasn't because I definitely felt more bang for my buck. I'm going to lower the dosage from now on with that one.
I realize why people say test out the product between vendors because they can be very different. MUCH LOVE TO CHRIS!
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnlineKratom, Laurie, LilyRosemary, terposton, kratom88NY, UncleStusAurora, mountainlake, jaimemiller

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I see why Christopher's organic botanicals gets so much love now 1 month 2 weeks ago #32265

• terposton
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 56
I agree. He is my favorite vendor of all time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds