21 Nov 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from the I Love Kratom Community!

We wanted to post all the Black Friday Deals that our approved vendors have made us aware of. We have heard that there are a few vendors that are having a tough time staying stocked up. We are confident one of these vendors would love to help you until your vendor is all stocked up again!
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Acadica Review

Acadica Review 1 month 2 weeks ago #32288

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2408
White Jong Kong-Smooth white strain that has a unique relaxing mood lifting feel to it. Also has some energy with it as well. Both effects balance each other out well. Although the effects are on the milder side it is still potent enough to be good enough to be a stronger mild strain. 71/100

Green Jong Kong-This one is a milder version of a green strain but still is good but just not a potent strain. You will have to take a bigger dose than all the rest of the strains to get effects from it. Has a mild mood lifting with some mild relaxing going on. This strain would never be able to overwhelm you or give you bad side effects because of it's mild mannerness. 65/100

Red Hulu-This is a surprising strong mood lifting good feeling red strain. Good for mild pain & for mild anxiety. This one is mainly for depression because of the potent feelings of positive mood improvement. Just a feel good strain. One of the better red strains the I have tried this year. This one gets a thumbs up if you have depression. 80/100

White Hulu-A feel good in your gut strain. This is a strong energetic mood boosting happy strain The effects come on sudden & pass away quickly as well. Great for the morning when you need to get up & out of bed & need that extra kick to get going when you just don't want to. 83/100

Red Pinoh-A milder background relaxing unique red strain. This strain is quite different than most other strains. It takes a while for the effects to start & then they come on strong & then back off & then stay for another 2 hours or more. This Pinoh strain is like a fine wine that has been aged & has been waiting to be opened. It is on the mild side but then again it is good like that. It doesn't have to be Potent because it has it's own effects. The effects start out being relaxing then go into some stimulating motivation & then stay at a good level for about 2 or more hours. 70/100

Green Pinoh-An Excellent Uniquely feeling Green Strain with very good mood lifting qualities. This one will put in a good positive mood for several hours & give you motivation to get up off the couch from watching TV & want to get something done. Gives off a medium amount of energy without being too strong. Has no sedatvie quality. This is a daytime strain only because it doesn't have any relaxing effects with me it didn't anyway. It may be different with you but Overall an Excellent daytime medium strain. 86/100

Shipping took 3 days so it's above average. Quality of Kratom is also above average. The grind is very fine & the pouches work well to seal & are easy to open & close. All the strains that I tested were very good & had their own unique effects. The Green Pinoh strain is exceptional & is excellent for depression. The Hulu strains are great as well. Right now all I see on their site is Green Pinoh. So I don't know what is up with that. Must be the only one in stock. You can search for other strains to see what they have by typing in the color 3 colors of strains. The prices are really excellent at just $25 per quarter kilo & just $70 per kilo. Another super cheap Vendor with a not so cheap quality product. I can highly recommend Acadica as a Quality Kratom Vendor with Fantastic Prices.

Kratom Quality 75/100
Customer Service 81/100
Shipping 70/100
Pricing 95/100
My Overall 80/100
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds